Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:16 am
Well, they've been doing good so far, with what they've been doing now. I mean, once or twice is okay, like with Majora's mask. But I would imagine that if you have a whole bunch of sequels that do the old, "This character is super strong, pimped out with all the most powerful equipment, but then suddenly something happens and all that is taken away from him, bringing him back to 3 hearts and no weapons." I would imagine something like that would get very annoying.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:18 am
That's what I meant, every now and then.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:22 am
Well, Majora's Mask was solid. My only problem with Majora's mask is the recycled character models.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:22 am
Elliot, that's called A Link to the Past where you do that (about to save Zelda and things go bad, forcing you to go through... I think 9 more dungeons in the Dark World). And it is a storyline... two, actually. The storyline splits at the end of OoT, when Ganondorf sealed into the Sacred Realm. I forget how it splits, though. I know that in one, Wind Waker is the last game chronologically because it takes place a thousand years after OoT, hence the Great Sea swallowing everything. I forget which games go where in the timeline, though. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:23 am
So, Canas. Why don't you give us a 30 paragraph article about why Link would beat Cloud in a fight?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:25 am
'Cause I love Zelda games, I'm not obsessed with Link.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:30 am
Zelda games are awesome. But I don't understand why piece them into a single continuity. I bet, even Shigeru Miyamoto doesn't see them as one single continuity. Or two branching ones, or anything, rather independent.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:46 am
Canas Renvall
Elliot, that's called A Link to the Past where you do that (about to save Zelda and things go bad, forcing you to go through... I think 9 more dungeons in the Dark World). And it is a storyline... two, actually. The storyline splits at the end of OoT, when Ganondorf sealed into the Sacred Realm. I forget how it splits, though. I know that in one, Wind Waker is the last game chronologically because it takes place a thousand years after OoT, hence the Great Sea swallowing everything. I forget which games go where in the timeline, though. xd

Actually Canas, I messed up. It's Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages (which is still basically time) both were released on the Gameboy. When I played Oracle of Seasons, I assumed it was just like the Pokemon games. You know, both pretty much being the same thing, only with different game colors and box art. So, yeah, do your research before you think. Don't just assume what I'm talking about.  

Elliot Salem

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:08 am
I wasn't talking about Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, and do your research; they're for GBC. *has Ages*

Ellot Salem
Like at the end of one, after you rescue the princess, you get attacked or something. And then you'd have to find and rescue her again in a different land.

I was saying they did that already in A Link to the Past. Even though it's not like at the end... More like near the beginning-middle area.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:10 am
Canas Renvall
I wasn't talking about Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, and do your research; they're for GBC. *has Ages*

Ellot Salem
Like at the end of one, after you rescue the princess, you get attacked or something. And then you'd have to find and rescue her again in a different land.

I was saying they did that already in A Link to the Past. Even though it's not like at the end... More like near the beginning-middle area.
He DID say Gameboy... What's the problem?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:13 am
Gameboy:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gameboy Color:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ages and Seasons are worthy of the color they get. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:16 am
Canas, stop being a Nintendo fanboy, it's the same system essentially. If Nintendo had a more efficient way of doing it, let's say, simply taking out and replacing the screen, then the "color" aspect would be nothing more than an add-on.
It's got the same quality graphics and mechanics, same amount of buttons, same cartridge shape. The only thing that's different is the color.

But essentially, it's the same system.

It's like me being picky about whether you call it a PSP or a PSP slim.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:23 am
Canas Renvall

Ellot Salem

I was saying they did that already in A Link to the Past. Even though it's not like at the end... More like near the beginning-middle area.[/quote

Actually, A Link To The Past preceded the actual game. It was basically a prequel, and it still happened in Hyrule. So, yeah.
And, well, I agree with Bio. adding in Game Boy Color, is just like making people say Game Boy Pocket, or Game Boy Advanced SP, or PS2 Slim, or XBox 360 Elite. It's basically all the same, just either a different style, or one or two added things.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:25 am
I'm not a Nintendo fanboy, I'm picky about all that stuff. Like the new PS2 and not calling it new, or the classic Genesis when it's one of the remade versions of it... Or calling the DS Lite a DS or vice versa. It's just the little things that annoy me. D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:28 am
So I connected my PSP to the TV screen the other day.... >_>  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games