Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:29 am

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo notices the dome falling towards him and Raiden who was caught on fire with Susanno. He mentally tells Sankai and Sankai freezes the Amaterasu around Raiden leaving him un-harmed. Kazuo informs Bokun to leave and bokun disappears in a Cloud of smoke so he wouldn't get caught in the dome for Kazuo didn't have time to grab both salamanders. Kazuo wraps his arms around sankai and they both sink deep and quickly under ground avoiding the dome. He would then quietly rise from the ground a few yards away from Sens back with Sankai standing right next to Kazuo. Sankai would then send mist around Sengetsu and freeze it enough so that amaturasu would be frozen.

(Earth Release: Military Movement Technique)
User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:46 am

User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden looked over at Kazou nodding a word of thanks when he defended him from the fierce flames of the amaterasu. He looked up hearing the dome fall from the sky and smiled as he suddenly was gone, rushing out of the range of being caught in the dome as Bokun was returned to his summoning land. Raiden was now seen beside Kazou who the group was behind Sen. He weaved handsigns rapidly and his fingers glowed with eletricity as eletricity shot above Sen and opened up into a huge net made of eletricity which fell towards Sen, if the panther was there he too would be ensnared indicating its' size. The blue mist would not freeze it but rather pass through it, aiding the two together. Raiden "watched" waiting to see how Sen would react with this.

((thank god for sankai xD. and i think arata's attack is no good since it would of been trapped in the dome. Anyways, this is a C rank technique, though Raiken clan makes it B. Electric Net))
((used 2 D rank techniques, two C rank))

Shruikan Tenshi

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:50 am

Yokai jumped in sighing, "Damn, I wanted more sleep..." Yokai looked at Sengetsu and quickly opened his eyes, "Sengetsu? Is that you?" Yokai blinked once again and started taking the bandages off. "I'm still a bit tired from fending off the rebellion, but I'll mangae." Yokai said looking at Kazuo. Yuki then showed behind Yokai, and she jumped on his head. Yokai sighed then, he bit his finger, and pounded his hand on the ground, making a small thump noise. Suddenly out of the blue came 3 wolves. The sky wolf, the flame wolf, and the shadow wolf. Yokai then saw the mist, and looking at it, he knew it would be cold. He decided to stay away from it, since he doesn't know what it can do to him.

(I have NO idea whats going on right now xD)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:00 pm

(Hiro: I'm out of the Mist, so you just made a bad move. Also, my RPC is currently unidentifiable if you two ever meet again.)

Koi turned to see the man with the sharingan. Koi swiftly ducked left, slamming his knee to the ground and sliding along the dirt. As he slid towards the frozen mist, he grabs two kunai of his own. He whipped them hastily at the kunai, cutting the exploding tags off, and exploding them. "You son, are going to die today!" He yelled as he dashed forward, hands on his blades. As he neared this person, his 100 pound weights weighing him down, his hands rose from his blades. His fingers reached his mouth, and out of the chakra filled mouth would erupt a stream of flame, and on the tip of the flame, there was a massive dragon head trying to bite down on Hiro.

(OK. Who wants seperate threads? This is getting in the way of people trying to get into the village. Who wants to fight me? So far it is Me vs. Hiro, Sen vs. Kazuo and Yokai, and Arata vs. Shruikan[Eventually Geiho whenever he gets here. He is on Temporary Haitus.])

Zombie Swagger

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Hiro looked up to see a fire dragon of enormous power heading twards him right now, with its summoner. He did some handsigns and a giant prison erected. It trapped Hiro and Koi together so now one else could interfere. The prison itself felt like metal, that you can't just melt. Darkness surrounded them as the prison finished closing after Hiro did one extra handsign, though he could still see somewhat thanks to his sharingan and the fire dragon near him. He dashed out of the way barely making it but he still burned his elbow in the attempt. Koi had don his jutsu well because he had never felt a fire dragon like this one before. He did two more handsigns and a giant fire ball blasted out of his mouth filled wth extra chakra. It charged toward Koi at a fast pace.

((Gotcha, I know that you have your mask or whatever and your voice changed))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:40 pm

(Sorry Scraps, but new threads need to be made. Hiro, my post will be in our thread. The fights are still at the gates, just they're for organization. Make your own threads.)

Zombie Swagger

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:03 pm

(lol kk ill make a thread that says, Sen vs. Kazuo and Yokai, but i think Kazuo or Sen should make it)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:16 pm

(Sen should make it, because it's his move. And Arata will make Shruikan and Arata's.)

Zombie Swagger

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Arata felt the shock wave easily hit by the blast of the tremor, he was damaged badly but he would survive for now, He made hand signs pulling a scroll out of his rib cage he then summoned paper underground using Earth Note Release to move them underground he then released his newest puppet and grinned as he connected strings as he'd set up his defence underground, Arata then surfaced his head olny for a second, sinking back to view the situation seeing the attscks he sunk back and now was prepared. But now it was obvous where was hidden.

Jounin can perform: [68]
60 Academy Jutsu
45Gennin Jutsu
36 Chuunin Jutsu
28 Jounin Jutsu
4 S-Rank Jutsu

((Raiden want me to make a thread?))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:32 pm

((yeah it'll be easier. No hard feelings on anythign that happens ok? Still need to see your kazekage rpc xD need that taijutsu style))

Shruikan Tenshi

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:01 am

Shruikan Tenshi
((yeah it'll be easier. No hard feelings on anythign that happens ok? Still need to see your kazekage rpc xD need that taijutsu style))
((None at all I just enjoy Rping. And afetr this Katsuro is still in the sand village if you need the scrolls.))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:05 am

((ok cool, so...I guess from my previous post im now with you?))

Shruikan Tenshi

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:13 am

Shruikan Tenshi
((ok cool, so...I guess from my previous post im now with you?))
(Yeah.))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 pm

Rahenno started to matirlized piece by piece. He Looked upon the sight of his old village. He smiled and continued forward. He kept his hood up and walked inside his old home. But before stepping into the village he looked to his right and happen to see the Akatsuki leader. Rahenno smirked and creeped forward towards him.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:24 pm

The flames dissappated into the forest and a massive erruption of fire exploded, clearing a large path to a man standing with his fist in the ground. Scars and muscles riddled his body and his black and white hari covered his eyes as he stiffened his back to stand. He woar black greaves split in two the other side white with metallic studdes poking out that clinked together as his black and white armored boots dug into the ground. The figure tightened the gauntlets on his hands that stopped at his elbows showing the same contrast between black and white. "So...it comes to this does it..." The man pronounced as he stood on the side opposite to Koi. "Shall we dance?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games