Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4383 4384 4385 4386 4387 4388 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:05 pm

Akkad`
Seaphron
Akkad`
Seaphron
Akkad`
I start my second year of high school tomorrow, yes. My mom says if I am doing well in school by the time I turn 16 (which is late November), she will allow me to get my driving permit. If I keep up the good grades by the end of this school year, she will let me take my driver's test, so it is possible I can get my license by next summer. mrgreen
Hold on, up there don't you have to have your learners for a year first? (we do down here) I am getting my liscense pretty soon as well, I could've gotten mine last november, but my parents were coming up with retarted excuses to avoid the DMV.
xd Yeah, but school and driver's ed where I live is seperate, so if you want your license, you gotta take the test, which is not school related. You gotta wait until you turn 16 years of age, get your permit, wait a month, go take the test, and if you pass, you get your license. If you fail it, just go take it again.
Wow that is alot different then ours. Get permit at fifteen, year with the learners and go through drivers ed course (in or out of school), and when you turn 16 you can get your liscence.
You guys are lucky, being able to get your permit at 15. I'd have it by now, and would prolly have my license this year. But oh well. I'll get it when I get it. I can't wait, I will be able to drive my friends around and go places without having no worries about someone taking me. 4laugh
I know what you mean XD Like exactly what you mean.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:07 pm

Hi. D:

Radio Jas

Meta_Fish
Captain

I had to get a shot today.

Seaphron
I know what you mean XD Like exactly what you mean.
Great minds think alike.

Meta_Fish
crying

Akkad`

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:10 pm

Radio Jas
Hi. D:
What's with the sad face, Jas? D=
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:28 pm

Meta_Fish
man those suck. was it for your sickness or just an immunization? I had to get three a couple weeks ago.

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:32 pm

~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
man those suck. was it for your sickness or just an immunization? I had to get three a couple weeks ago.
For mah sickness.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:32 pm

Hiya, Cult =D
I start school thursday, at least I like my schedule (They tried to give me Journalism again, good thing I OBJECTED!) 3nodding

Akuyoko

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:40 pm

Akuyoko
Hiya, Cult =D
I start school thursday, at least I like my schedule (They tried to give me Journalism again, good thing I OBJECTED!) 3nodding
I used that in physics. They were going over something, and I was like "Objection!"

Too bad no one heard me.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:46 pm

Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
For mah sickness.
man, must be bad... ya know what it is?

Xilo The Odd

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:54 pm

Meta_Fish
Akuyoko
Hiya, Cult =D
I used that in physics. They were going over something, and I was like "Objection!"

Too bad no one heard me.
xD
I would do that, except people in my school suck. I'll be surprised if I find anyone who has played or even heard of Phoenix Wright.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:59 pm

domokun

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:15 pm

~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
For mah sickness.
man, must be bad... ya know what it is?
He said allergies, but my mom is all "you don't have a fever with allergies" and blah blah blah. I got pills and a nasal spray.

Now I just need an inhaler, and I'll be the alpha geek.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:23 pm

Akuyoko
Meta_Fish
Akuyoko
Hiya, Cult =D

Too bad no one heard me.
xD
I would do that, except people in my school suck. I'll be surprised if I find anyone who has played or even heard of Phoenix Wright.
Lucas was sitting across from me, so he laughed.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:58 pm

Meta_Fish
Akuyoko
Meta_Fish
Akuyoko
Hiya, Cult =D

Too bad no one heard me.
xD
Lucas was sitting across from me, so he laughed.
BEICK????!!!!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4383 4384 4385 4386 4387 4388 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games