Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 pm
jwalker67
((This was obviously a autohit, despite your reasoning. Eli does indeed have a bloodline called Zeus's Embrace which increases my electric and speed abilities dramatically. And yes, the sharingan can read movements, but the fact of the matter is that your eyes would be focused on my feint. I am not saying that you didn't see through my feint, I am saying that you would be first focused on it, and then once you realized that I was behind you, there would be no way you can turn around that quick and launch an attack that would automatically hit me. ))

((when u get Zeuses embrace and i misread mybad ill retype it ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:01 pm
((J what class are?Im just curious))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:05 pm
((i retyped it))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:11 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

((Ok. Few things to say to both of you. First you Darion. When the hell did I say I was hiding? Do you even know what a feint is? To me, that move you just did seems completely irrational to do the current situation. But I don't want to deal with yuo changing it, so I will just say that Eli was repelled by the wind.

Next, Ice, I am a ninjutsu class, and damnit dude, i thought I told you not to interfere, now i am stopping the fight))

Eli was immediately thrown backwards by the great force of wind, but quickly he regained his ground, just in time to see a new ninja appear, stating that he was now going to join the fray. Eli thought this completely unfair, he wanted to fight Darion one on one, so automatically Eli sat down cross legged with his arms crossed and said, " I am not going to fight two opponents. This was suppose to be a one on one match. A quite personal match might I add. I refuse to fight as long as another shinobi is in the fight".

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:15 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Tenkai stoped in place and waved his after images away."Its a One vs one vs one.If you want i will beat him then i will fight you."Tenkai didnt care who he fought he just wanted to try his techniques.--

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:16 pm
((kk your rigbht i do not know what feint means lol ))
Darion looked at then new guy with anger."GO AWAY!" Darion focused chakra into his fist jumped up and punched the gorund cuasing it to brake the ground abit making the ground hard to run or walk on with out falling."Dude i dont know who you are but we were haveing a little one on one okay please wait your turn before getting owned."Darion said as he walked on air towards Eli"And you...you remind me of my friend...your not bad."  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:19 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenaki jumpped up spinning as he kicked out 10 times.Each kick sent an air blade at the two.If they didnt dodge they would be severly injured.Once he landed he stood there waiting for their responses.(Rankyaku-sen storm leg)--

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:21 pm
((EDITED))

Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

((A feint means I acted like I was going to punch you to gain your attention. It is a distractive maneuver to have their opponents to temporarily let down there guard))

Eli heard what Darion said and somehow felt a little better. Maybe all that Eli wanted was a little recognition. Still, despite that, he would not fight until the shinobi was away from the field. That didn't happen however as the idiot launched attacks towards both Eli and Darion. Eli used his speed however to get quickly out of the way, and as soon as he regained ground, he found himself standing on a tree branch. Quickly Eli yelled, "Stop that you battle loving pyscho! I am out of here. Darion, we are going to have to fight another time cause apparently someone likes to bother into other peoples affairs".Eli started to walk away.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:22 pm
Darion inhaled Deep and exhaled hard towards it blowing the wind away(i am a futton master meaning my wind is super strong)"Hey Eli...This guy wont leave....you and me have to get rid of him our selfs.what do you say?"Darion said as he gave Eli his hand to help him up and looked and realized Eli ditched."oh god...Listen other wind dude... nows not the best time."Darion followed Eli.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:23 pm
((J walker edit your post,i sent air blades at you two,if you dont dodge they will cut pretty deep))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 pm
((i protected him))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 pm
((I edited))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 pm
((Ok posting order Jwalker me and darion.So j your up))

((Well i guess my post))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai smield as he saw the other ninja leave."Your no fun."HE quickly made some hand signs as he wiated for Darion to attack him.Tenkai started to laugh as he waited.--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:30 pm
((Note: I am still in the area, just where Tensuo is))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff