Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:03 pm
I hate needles! ><
Get those shots away from me! I'll eat you alive!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:07 pm
I was walking in my neighborhood and somebody must have lost a dog, because there were posters everywhere with pictures of a dog, its name, and personality traits on them, And two blocks later i thought I ran into the dog... but I said wait a minute. This poodle is not gregarious, he seems introspective  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:10 pm
LOL random story puppet. XD

And Ukyo, do you have any idea what Dusks last post meant for Chase on the Apocalypse? n__n;;
I don't get what he's trying to say in it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:10 pm
i have had so many shots they dont even bother me anymore
except when they move the needle around when its in my arm >_<

I get sick way too easily :'(  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:13 pm
No idea Smarties ^_^;

It doesn't affect my character so I might just make another post anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:15 pm
*glomps smarites and strips him*
XD
its still my turn smarties
not shoxies yet

I want to buy a bunch of hermit crabs and make them live together. People will say "are those hermit crabs?" and ill say "not anymore.... these are mingling crabs,"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:18 pm
^_^;

Here's a vid for Puppet. Shiki snaps xd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72b63BD8RDY  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:18 pm
Haha!
I'm a pair of birds!

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:19 pm
lmao
rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:22 pm
I have to go for the night.
Sorry, I know my activity in the guild has been declining.
Its because I don't have my own computer till next month.
I'll try to be on more!

Night!

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:25 pm
XD panda!

I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades..... especially if your teamates are bad guessers

Im writing a book. Im excited, because some authors write in 1st person, some write in 3rd. I'm writing my book in 5th person. So every sentences begins with: "I heard from this guy who told somebody,".... its going to be a very long book. Very gossipy.... about a high school band that stays together.... after they graduate.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:32 pm
I should write a story in second person. Just because...

But I probably won't, cuz I'm already working on a book, have ideas about another one, and haven't really started either. T^T

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 pm
Mine are usually first person, which is strange since RP's are usually done in third person.

OMG New Melty Blood Chronicles!!! *glomps Shiki*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:37 pm
My programs are writen in C#? >>  

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:39 pm
XD ucchan i was watching that vid and when shikis hand was on her boob my mom was like wtf marina?!?

Thought of the day

Vegatarian Rant

Ok so in my observations, I've documented that there are two types of vegetarians: The "healthy vegans who don't like the taste of meat but love vegetables," and the "Animal-Rights activist" vegans. After reviewing the two, I've decided to put forth a rant on the "Animal-rights" vegans.

Ok so the Animal-rights vegetarians don't want me or you to eat meat because "it is killing mother nature and it is WRONG!!!" They think that all animals have feelings as if they were some sort of emotional talk show guest. Well I got something to say to that

VEGETABLES HAVE FEELINGS TOO!!!!

These Animal-rights activists aren't any better than we are when it comes to devouring mother nature! These vegans dont think twice before decapitating a once proudly standing corn stalk and boiling it and eating its very flesh! How do you think the poor tomatoes that are mercilessly kidnapped from their homes and compacted into our ketchup feel! How about the poor carrot that was sadly taken away from its family only to be painfully cut into small pieces with an "As Seen On T.V" knife and boiled into soup!

Canned corn, mashed potatoes, tomato soup, smothered mushrooms, and candied yams are all horrific tragedies of these "Animal-rights" vegetarian's apathetic doings.

And then, when you think the vegetable killing spree can't get any gorier, it does!

The vegetarians gather mass amounts of vegetables together, only to commit an indignant rage of veggie genocide when they mash and crush them to pieces; only to have their remains bottled and put onto shelves at grocery stores in what I call the V8 massacre!

Our parents always wonder why children don't want to eat their vegetables... it's because children are very sensitive, and theu know that eating veggies isn't right! They can hear the bottled screams coming off of their fork as they are forced to put the unfortunate victim in their mouths! What have we done! We are teaching out children to become the epitomes of veggie murderers.

In closing, I want you to ask yourself the next time you are eating a vegetable: "is this right?" So "Animal-rights" vegetarians, I want you to see the full spectrum of the other side of the story when it comes to eating mother nature. If we all come together, maybe we can save more veggie lives and we will have more peace among all factions, whether is be meat-lovers, or veggie enthusiasts.

The next time your biting into that delicious butter cob of corn, remember this.... Vegetables have feelings too.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games