Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:44 am

I just found an amazing torrent and downloaded it. It has three different albums from Akira Yamaoka (whether or not they're SH is to be determined, I've only listened to the other stuff in it). It also has all the SH soundtracks... but I already had those, so I dumped them and got the good stuff: each game has a slew of unreleased and extended tracks. And I mean a lot! I love it. In case you're interested:

The Akira Yamaoka That You Have Never Heard (Maybe)

So far I've only gone through the SH1 unreleased/extended tracks...
heart Other Church (Fear of the Dark extended) and Lisa's Theme (Not Tomorrow 1 very extended.)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:42 am

?

Is anyone else getting an error message that says because of Gaia Security I can't access the URL?

*confused*

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:43 am

Just click quote, and you'll see the URL, copy and paste it.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:47 am

Sweeeet. XD

[Le S h i t]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:10 am

You know, I was just thinking... When Sony made the Slim PSP, they removed some metallic parts from the inside of it, so that it's lighter.
I think that's damn stupid. I mean, what kind of a p***y to you have to be to hold the normal PSP and say, "This is too heavy to carry around with me."
The weight of the phat PSP made it feel expensive. I say, the heavier the device, the better!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:23 am

It's Sony... razz

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:30 am

No, it's the market. When people start bitching that the PSP is too big and heavy to carry around as, say, a music player.... Come on, people!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:13 pm

It's like making the Ipod shuffle entirely out of plastic because it's too heavy. People these days, seriously... XD

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:28 pm

It's a great desire of mine to find everyone who thinks the PSP is too big and heavy to be carried around, and beat them over the head with one of those portable boom boxes people carried around in the 80s.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:27 pm

Lol, Bio... I'd pay serious money to see that.

Well, the whole 'Slim' thing is about our culture.. I mean, look at tvs, iPods, cars, laptops, computers, people?

Slim is in. Slim is Sexy. (to some, not to others.)

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:08 pm

Just got back from a 4v4 Halo tournament.

Heh, we got beat pretty bad.

And yeah, slim anything is in right now.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:36 pm

So there will be a Slim PS3 then?

UmbraGallus

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:39 pm

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. sweatdrop

Btw, I just had my birthday party with my friends and they totally went overboard with the gifts. I'm not complaining though. xd

I got:
$109 in cash
Rush: Moving Pictures (great CD <3)
Silent Hill: Ørigins (the PS2 version)
40GB internal hard drive
2000 Wii Points card
$20 mall gift card
$10 Best Buy gift card
$20 Best Buy gift card
$20.00003 AMC Movie Theatre gift card (yeah, two of my buddies love just putting the most odd amounts into these cards xd )
$20 Gamestop card
$23.23 Best Buy gift card (THE NUMBER 23 :OOO)
This badass Zelda: Ocarina of Time binder that I can show Notte via cell phone how awesome it is. biggrin

Plus, my best friend made this card all by himself, and made it all REish with this super-amazing drawing of the RE logo from the REmake/RE0 box with "CLASSIC" written in blocky 8-bit above it, a really detailed Nemesis and the Umbrella logo. And it was really nice, he thanked me for being his friend since 2nd grade when most people can't stand him for 20 minutes. And he gave me these three life tips. Btw, I already wear glasses. xd

1. Wear glasses and stay quiet. Looks smart.
2. Take good care of your soon-to-be car.
3. The antidote is under your bed.

He's such an awesome dude. He got me the hard drive and the Zelda binder. His Gaia name is forgot my medicine, I should totally get him to join... biggrin All in all... my party was an epic success!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:42 pm

You got yourself some pretty badass friends haha. Any chance of seeing a picture of the birthday card?

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:22 pm

So, I'll give you my address, and when my Birthday comes along, you be sure to send those friends my way, alright?
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games