Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4393 4394 4395 4396 4397 4398 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
My character is Lazy, not cocky. And the attack may have been legal, but saying that there is no way for me to do anything is bullshit.
we're not saying that. You just haven't come up with anything that could legally dodge it in that short a time. It's you who think we are saying you can't
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
My character is Lazy, not cocky. And the attack may have been legal, but saying that there is no way for me to do anything is bullshit.

Edit: The Sharingan are implants, they cant leave. you guys dont no Crap about Naruto. Did you see how naruto used kyuubi during sage mode and his eyes were both Kyuubi and sage? it is like that. The Implants cant leave.
You can't have two implants.... it's against the rules

Edit- and thats real nice coming from the person who said they just finished getting up to date on the manga on wednesday.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Kyuubi is a demon...not a implant..
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:19 pm

I looked at the Sharingan. where does it say I cant?

And the Rules still apply here. I editted my post, seeing as you didnt do anything afterwards.

I believe what you did was as good as god mod. not letting me make a move. you may be faster then me by alot, but that doesnt mean you can just instantly kill someone.

Naruto Eternity

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:19 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Kyuubi is a demon...not a implant..
I think he thinks kyuubi counts as a bloodline confused
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:20 pm

I didnt say that! The rules are generally the same, it is still chakra and chakra still affects the body generally the same.

Naruto Eternity

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:23 pm

No, Sharingan doesn't amplify chakra.

The sole reason Naruto has the "cross" eyes is because his demon's own chakra was unleashed during sage mode. A bloodline and a demon are two completely different things.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
I looked at the Sharingan. where does it say I cant?

And the Rules still apply here. I editted my post, seeing as you didnt do anything afterwards.

I believe what you did was as good as god mod. not letting me make a move. you may be faster then me by alot, but that doesnt mean you can just instantly kill someone.
youre a crew. even if youre new you should know the rules

section 12 of master rules on sage mode
12. You may not use bloodlines during Summoning Sage Mode, and you may not use Summonings during Bloodline Sage Mode

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
genjutsu doesnt work on sharingan for ******** sakes. Jesus Christ. you cant just kill someone when Genjutsu doesnt even work.

Everyone is gonna take your side because people think I got my rank unfairly.

If you will kindly read this
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/384/04/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/476/00/
you will find that on both occasions a genjutsu worked against a sharigan.
Genjutsus work, but a sharigan allows you to see that you are in a genjutsu and gives you a chance to break out of it.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Thanks claru..didn't know that...well my friend, you are dead..but you can hand over the eye and live..Plus your Sanin you could kill a genin and get their sharingan.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Not taking sides or anything, but Sharingan, like many other kekkei Genkai are difficult to make fair.

Genjutsu is hard to use too, because if anyone tries to use it, it can be instantly regarded as a godmod move, (since the person is 'instantly in it'.) Its kind of hard to methodically have a genjutsu take hold of someone.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:28 pm

One, Sharingan Genjutsu works on other Sharingan. Two, That Genjutsu Danzou used was on himself.

And even if this, if he did hit me, he never gave me a chance to break out.

I only responded like this because he never gave me a move.

EDIT. you just caught yourself up there, dizzle. That genjutsu you put me under, you never gave me a chance to break out. so you god modded.

Naruto Eternity

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Not taking sides or anything, but Sharingan, like many other kekkei Genkai are difficult to make fair.

Genjutsu is hard to use too, because if anyone tries to use it, it can be instantly regarded as a godmod move, (since the person is 'instantly in it'.) Its kind of hard to methodically have a genjutsu take hold of someone.
Lol just like zaph. the only person that can beat him is bb/jay/rah/a few others. his clan is legal genjutsu godmodding. They have a jutsu the instantly freezes someone for two posts. the only people who can get out of that is pretty much

neo byakugan, or someone fast enough to not be targetted.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
One, Sharingan Genjutsu works on other Sharingan. Two, That Genjutsu Danzou used was on himself.

EDIT. you just caught yourself up there, dizzle. That genjutsu you put me under, you never gave me a chance to break out. so you god modded.
yea but while you were breaking out he could hit you with the attack. You cant break a genjutsu that fast, so he didn't god mod.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha

If you had a way to get out you would've used it, I didn't kick your hands when you were typing and told you "NO, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE!!!" All I did was an onslaught of attacks at very high speeds, that alone gave you some difficulty and then I went back and added a genjutsu into the mis, to slow you down. If you knew kai, you could activate it without moving because of your rank but, you don't so you have no way to get out of the genjutsu because are immobilized by the genjutsu you are under. The only way you could get out is If you had a demon or angel, you knew Kai, or an outside force disturbs your chakra.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4393 4394 4395 4396 4397 4398 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games