Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimiteru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:12 pm
Hi I'm Kimi,
I like drawing, reading, and sleeping.
My favorite game in the whole world is TESIV: Oblivion,
and in every game I'm a spell-based character.
My favorite movie is V for Vendetta.
Oh yes, and I'm 14 male, in 9th grade.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:03 pm
Welcome Kimi.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:53 pm
Hi! I'm JB Keyser! I like writing stories, rping like a mad man, and watching/drawing anime. My favorite game would have to be Soul Excaliber (I don't need no stragetgies, I've got super thumbs and Super swords)! I personally like all music if it's different from what I've heard. I generally call that genre: World Music.

Favorite Weapon would have to be the broadsword, I can whack it around silly nilly! >.< After that it's the long bow and arrow. Favorite movie would be "Princess Bride." Gotta love it, except for the "inconcivable." Made me more happy when he died.

I'm 16 and a junior, let us begin battle!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:25 am
hello, ppl! this guild looked good because it looked like the most promising battle system guild. thats y i joined. all other personal information is private.  

No Fun Allowed

Kolobos_Rayne
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:21 am
Welcome JB Keyser and lucario777! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:34 pm
hi im 16. i come 4rm the the philippines and im in the u.s. rit now. my favorite type of music is r&b. and im a sumwat shy/silent guy.  

The_Templar_Knight

HawkXXX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:18 pm
Hey everyone I was attracted to this guild because it looked like it would be fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:58 pm
Hello and welcome pinoyboxer and HawkXXX. Things are getting a bit slow again but then we just had that major water war event. Expect things to start picking back up in the next week or so.  

Brasten
Crew

Aged Informer

Kolobos_Rayne
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:02 pm
Welcome pinoyboxer, HawkXXX, and everyone! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:27 pm
Attention, new guild members! WELCOME!!!  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

GuZZimon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:21 pm
In cyberspace I go by the nick GuZZimon, or GuZ. which I got after I started playing Pokémon (This was WAY before Pokémon was begun being targeted at kids, though. The game was originally made for youngsters between 13 and 25 years of age for you who didn't know that.), and managed to memorize the 151 pokémon in the game in 1/2 weeks. After a while it got hard for a lazy bunch to say all three syllables, so it got abbreviated to GuZ.

Another bunch started calling me Guck when I started playing Final Fantasy (from V, where the main character's name is Buck)

What attracted me to this guild were three words: Gaia, Battle and System.
Since I have no notion of what this guild is really about, and therefore have no expectations from it, I sustect i'm about to be very pleasantly surprised by it smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:09 pm
Welcome to the Guild GuZ! biggrin  

Kolobos_Rayne
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xero6

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:28 pm
hello all. the name is xero. pleased to meet u all.

im 16 years old almost. i love to play video games, breakdance, and listen to music. dont ask what my favorite music is, cause im not gettin out the list mrgreen i was attracted to this guild because i like combat games and such. i also love the thrill of fighting a worthy opponent in combat. wheather i win or lose, if i feel the rush i am one hell of an opponent. not to mention this guild just looks very interesting. well, if u want to know more about me, add me as a friend and message me  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:36 am
Welcome GuZ and Xero.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

gwuapingz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:41 am
its MY time....im MARLO....
Im from Phil,15 years old,i love music,i love to draw i love to explore this gaia...i want to be cool and gud looking here and gaia......hello...i want also to be an Black Knight(job)..but i dont have the ryt gold that a black knight should have....i dont want posting but if u want to know me better me as a friend and PM or go to my profile and put any comment..thats all

ProudLY "im PINOY''
cool
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff