Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:17 pm
"I would never allow something like that! I do not bring burdens along with me on missions! And who is this Yuu-chan?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:22 pm
Kanda looked away with a bitter expression, he was doing his beat to ignore them all as well as the urge to hurt someone.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:24 pm
Lavi couldn't help but laugh. It was fun to see the two fight. "Hey. There's the dock!" Lavi pointed out as they approached it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:26 pm
"Dont tell me this ugly girl has such a cute name as Yuu-chan?" Adelheid asked, pointing at Kanda.  

[Riya]
Vice Captain

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:30 pm
Due to the noise, Didrika wasn't ever really able to get to sleep, or at least stay that way. When she heard Addie's latest insult, she got upset. "Don't call my Kanda an ugly girl!!!" She pouted angrily at Addie.

Lavi laughed yet again. This Addie was definitly funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Kanda snarled at Adelheid. "See you what you've done? Idiot..." He grumbled on, quite glad to see the dock within rowing distance. He wasn't surprised at all that the bickering had woken Didrika, stared at her as she made her sudden outburst.

Allen paused. "Hehh... Okay, guys, we're almost there. I guess you can sleep when we get back Didrika."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:33 pm
"I suggest you remove your finger from my sight before you lose it," she snarled, standing up and hopping onto land. She grabbed the front of the boat and dragged it roughly ashore.
"Are we all..... counted up?" she asked, unable to find the correct words in english.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:36 pm
When they landed, Didrika clung to Kanda's arm. She hadn't hugged him or anything since they found her, so she clung.

Lavi got out of the boat. "Uhm... Everyone but Vexis. I think we left him behind..." he answered her question.

Linali stood up and looked at Carlotta. "Do you need help?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:39 pm
"I see," she said again, inspecting the group as they slowly came out of the small rowboat. "My first impression of the high Black Order.... I hate you."
She crossed her arms across her chest and marched ahead to the elevator.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:44 pm
Allen looked back the way they came. "Yeah.. It shouldn't take him long to get back though." He looked back at Adelheid and frowned. "H-hate..? That's harsh."

Kanda quickly got his his feet, but felt a the tug on his arm as Didrika latched onto him. That was the only thing that kept him from storming off ahead of everyone else.

"N-no." She stood up slowly. "Thank you, though." Carlotta said great fully as she took a step off the boat.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:49 pm
Didrika looked up at Kanda. "It's okay, Kan-chan...I think you're a very sexy man..."

Lavi sighed. Things really were going to get interesting. "Come on, Allen. Let's go. Kanda can handle Didi."

"Alright, if you're sure..." Linali looked towards the elevator and took another look at Carlotta before take a step towards it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:52 pm
"Hurry up! I will leave without you all!"  

[Riya]
Vice Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:56 pm
Kanda, startled by Didrika's words, looked down at her. Caught off guard, he didn't say anything and looked away timidly.

Allen looked at Lavi. "Alright." He glanced back at Didrika before following.

Carlotta continued slowly, keeping to herself as she focused on the ground as she walked.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:04 pm
"Heh?! Should I not have said that?" Didrika asked, confused by his reaction.

They reached the elevator, and Lavi turned back to see where the others were.

Linali watched Carlotta, seeing if she was okay.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:08 pm
"Ano... eyepatch... are they lesbier?" Adelheid whispered to Lavi.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games