Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:41 pm
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
Sabishii sighed, but ran after Berry. Walking next to her she spoke at her in a soft tone saying "Why are you such an EmoMcAgnsty Pants whenever he's not around?" It did confuze her, such an odd way to act when not around some person.
Berry looked at her. "Cause i feel more whole when i am around him. Dont forget , im a heartless now" Berry conitued to walk.

"Why?" Sabishii asked rather bluntly, looking all around at her srroundings.

"i dont know. its just how i am now...." Berry sighed a small bit. " i dont even understand why we are here in this forest."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:49 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
Sabishii sighed, but ran after Berry. Walking next to her she spoke at her in a soft tone saying "Why are you such an EmoMcAgnsty Pants whenever he's not around?" It did confuze her, such an odd way to act when not around some person.
Berry looked at her. "Cause i feel more whole when i am around him. Dont forget , im a heartless now" Berry conitued to walk.

"i dont know. its just how i am now...." Berry sighed a small bit. " i dont even understand why we are here in this forest."
*well Damos told you that there is some strange behaviosr in the animals and he wants you girls to investigate, anyways im pretty sure he is off doing something rah and dangerous*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:23 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

*well Damos told you that there is some strange behaviosr in the animals and he wants you girls to investigate, anyways im pretty sure he is off doing something rah and dangerous*
"Then why do i feel empty without him around me now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:33 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

* please dont worry luv im sure he is fine anyways your with me a younger version of himm whee  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:50 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

* please dont worry luv im sure he is fine anyways your with me a younger version of himm whee
Berry still sighed and walked on."It feels like...i need him and i really dont have much feeling now...."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:07 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

Berry still sighed and walked on."It feels like...i need him and i really dont have much feeling now...."
*well hopefully you have enough feeling to get ready for that uncoming attack sweatdrop * as he said that an evil squerrel attacked berry*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:54 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*well hopefully you have enough feeling to get ready for that uncoming attack sweatdrop * as he said that an evil squerrel attacked berry*
Berry sighed and get flicked off the squrrel"I feel...nothing...."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:08 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*okay but i do and there is a freaking wolve coming our way eek summon me please scream *  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:16 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*okay but i do and there is a freaking wolve coming our way eek summon me please scream *
"i dont feel scaried...i dont feel worried...." Berry emotions where completely gone now."I dont see a point into worring...then again i dont know how to feel worried."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:39 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i dont feel scaried...i dont feel worried...." Berry emotions where completely gone now."I dont see a point into worring...then again i dont know how to feel worried."
*berry would you please summon me out sweatdrop Damos would kill me if you die or get hurt, more wolves were coming out and surrounding berry and Sabishi*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:00 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*berry would you please summon me out sweatdrop Damos would kill me if you die or get hurt, more wolves were coming out and surrounding berry and Sabishi*

"Berry," Sabishii poked Berry on the shoulder, before continuing speaking. "Who are you talking to?" Sabishii's eyes suddenley lighted up in recognition. "Are you talking to that Somad person?" she spoked her again. "What's he saying?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:09 am
SoraSabishii
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"Berry," Sabishii poked Berry on the shoulder, before continuing speaking. "Who are you talking to?" Sabishii's eyes suddenley lighted up in recognition. "Are you talking to that Somad person?" she spoked her again. "What's he saying?"
Berry eyes were completely blank and she summoned Somad and continued to walk more into the forest.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:18 am
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Berry eyes were completely blank and she summoned Somad and continued to walk more into the forest.[/quote]*somad, in his wolf form, cracks his neck and paws then streches* Show time twisted * starts to kill the wolves that were smaller then him*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:44 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Berry eyes were completely blank and she summoned Somad and continued to walk more into the forest.
*somad, in his wolf form, cracks his neck and paws then streches* Show time twisted * starts to kill the wolves that were smaller then him*
Berry just watched with little or no expression now.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:30 am
Ryed walked between the poles while blocking their shockwaves. "Quickly!"

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games