Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Teh Hikaru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:49 pm

Hello.
I'm new to the cult.
Hence why I even posted here.

I love Nintendo. It's the best brand out there. I've been playing video games for a long time and I hope to talk about them here with you. =D
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:13 pm

ME GUSTA COMER GATOS!

Ryou1st

Floo123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:20 pm

Ryou1st
ME GUSTA COMER GATOS!
xp Uhh...... okay.....
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:52 pm

Ryou1st
ME GUSTA COMER GATOS!

Jajajajaja xDDD
El gato gusta come queso en tu pantelones!!

I mean, I'M NEW I'M NEW I'M NEW I'M NEW I'M NEW I'M NEW I'M NEW scream

ItemHazard

Samurai Kenru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:25 pm

Hello my name is Samurai Kenru, my favorite games are: Chrono Trigger (SNES), Rogue Galaxy (PS2), Final Fantasy V (SNES, GBA), and Zelda (All of them).
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:43 pm

Hey Ya'll.
Newb to the Cult, excited to be here.
Faves: LoZ (All), SSB, most DS games, although I abhore(ahbore?) Phoenix Wright. Sorry, just can't stand it.

domokun Me likey da Domos. domokun domokun

dudehead27

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hannahbarlow

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:43 pm

Hey I'm Hannah, I'm in love with Legend of Zelda and I come from a very Nintendo family.
I like to draw, mostly anime though. And...i want to be a videogame designer.

Yeah.

Oh, and I'm Mormon.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:33 pm

O_o hey. i'm max, 15. i already have a girlfriend, sorry. I mow lawns for a living. I'm basicly a shell of a person in school and never rejoice.

thank you. dramallama

-Of_Medical_Mechanica

Dark()Shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:09 pm

Hey guys. The name's Craig. I'm new to the cult, and I'm hoping that I'll become a regular member on the forums. Be seeing some of you soon ;D
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:27 pm

Hey, names Azuro Arcanis, 18, and I love video games.

New to the guild and just have one thing to say.

**** cheaters.

Just getting that out in the open.

As for my favorite games, massive list.

Azuro Arcanis

0-WhoWantsAHug-0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:32 pm

Hey i'm new and I...hmm....well i just started playing Halo 3 that's a cool game...and i hope one day i can RULE THE WORLD!!!... eek ...You didn't hear that from me....
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:11 am

Hey I'm new to the guildand I have been addicted to NINTENDO for, well forever smile

hotpower20

Shynttaka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:44 am

Hello all!

I'm new to the guild, and I'm a huge fan of Nintendo. I'm 15, and I like sushi, I play the Piano, and I'm a addicted to video games. My fave game series is definitely Castlevania.

That's just about all I have to say about myself for now. wink

~Shyn wink
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:21 am

Hii everyone, in new and my name is Allison. Im blonde, very short, and 16. My favorite game series is Zelda, therefore my favorite game console would be Gamecube. I'm pretty much a prep, if you were to categorize me. I love all kinds of music and such, but many people find me too happy to be Emo or Punk (or so im told). I love Japanese things...(Their video games are the funniest!) mainly Johnny's Entertainment singers, and shopping for Kimono's. Since I live in Canada, its hard to do ( sad ). I love english, and plan on becoming a Jouenalist. Nice to meet you all!

Sayoushia

5h4d3 0f gr3y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:40 am

Allo ^_^ The name is Alte, i'm new to the guild by a couple of days. I've grown up with Nintendo by my side - tis why this guild caught my eye. My favorite series is probably The Legend of Zelda series and the Metroid series. I draw A LOT and would always be up for drawing new avertisements for the guild, avatars, backgrounds, anything - I love to draw. (PM me if you'd like a sample, i'll try to upload some onto my journal soon.)
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games