Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:32 pm
HaHa, yes fear my Millia icon blaugh lol the mallets shall haunt you Kurai lol.....uuuhhh, well I was gonna say something else...but I blanked out.. xp

Edit:

O I remember now!!! how long is the bus trip...when will we arrive at the beach!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:25 am
Sorry to every one for disapearing but my sister messed with the comp i wish she would leave it alone. But now that i got it working i will be on more often so be ware because at the beach you sand castles are mine.  

uwasa

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:53 pm
I should REALLY REALLY be working on my pyschology project today and tommorow or else im going to get sooo screwed over by my parents./

Cause im at the edge of failing that damn class and failure means

1. No Going to Prom
  2. and NO Payment for mai aviation classes in college

and that reallllly sucks. SO if any of you see me online today or tommorow Yell at me and say im a bad boy XD

So Kurai will be stuck in Violets House for a while. ill appreciate you guys to RP as the NPCs for me though ^^ especailly Violet.

Lets see if you guys can pull off this event i had in plan for Mr. Violet to do during the Beach.

Watermelon Smashin XD.

Let Mr. Violet show off his 'maniliness' to Miss Renim ^^

and Uwasa im posting your post right there up to the front page XD

**Mint Edit**

However i may be on a lil more often now X3  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:51 pm
Story Time!!!

Ok, so I think my P.E. teacher is mad at me, or at least dissapointed at me....why you ask ^_^ ok, heres how it goes.

Well today we had to run the mile run((bleh)). Anyways, my friend Rachel was absent today, and my other friend Antonia usually walks with her when we run. I of course walk with them too, but sometimes i'll run a lap and catch up to them later blaugh anyways...so I decided to walk with Antonia because she didnt want to walk(yes I say walk, not run) alone, and on the side of that, I didnt want to walk alone either. But with me around, I put some little effort in Antonia so she would run some (which worked!!) anyways, my time was 11:50 which is pretty bad for me, but it did help Antonia. Ok, if you dont know my P.E. teacher, just think of Hayato Nekketsu from Rival School (and if you dont know who Hayato is then here is a like of info, so you know Hayato!!!
Ok he knows that I can do better so he starts bashing at me ((no he didnt hit me with a bamboo sword..he isnt totally like Hayato xp ) But I was like, "I was helping Antonia" and he was like "Antonia doesnt need you" and Antonia was like "But thats my(as in me, not Antonia) usual score" (actaully I think Antonia was right....the last time I did it, I didnt do very well again, and I didnt walk with Antonia or Rachel...) Well ya, and now im just confused and stuff....just wanted to get that of my head.... domokun

O ya and just to let you guys know..because of the different time zones, I wont be on till late (which is the time some of you people get off crying ) *sigh* so you probably wont see me as much on Weekdays gonk But you will see me alot on Fridays,Saturdays, and Sundays!! whee  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

uwasa

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:56 pm
Hey i'am all alone i'am sick and no one is rping on gaia.Come on someone oh well brings back ememo0ry's and tiff i will probably see you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:09 pm
lmfao @ tiffy..::pats your head::and fridays sat,and sundays,are the best rpin days anywayz.

Actually this happened last friday,see I have Gym after lunch period..and well. That proubly the best time since Im always hyped up even when I jsut eat a few fries ((no meat!!No eatin of poor innocent animals!!*rants* ))

But today we were running as well since it was so nice outside((im in Canada..pretty much for the whole year were stuck in the gym))
And I was sprintin,though I got pretty tired after my 5th round,so I just kidna snuck off towards one of the trees nearby and climebd it.

Though that stupid b***h Kathrin who just jelosue of me since Im not like preps and the guy she like stalks, thinks thats kool ((for me hyper..I dress..punk/weird stuff))

Anyways she told Couch Sloan ((gobble chin heheh!!)) so he came and liek pulled me out of the tree....and made em run 50 laps.......which killed me...but now I ahve six pack!! nyha!!  

JoY_AnGel

uwasa

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:12 pm
*grabs tiff and joy by the legs and crys.* will one of you at least rp with me please biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin xd xd 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:15 pm
lol Ya Ya sure....but im kinda stuck with Poppy *cough*....JloiOjljY... blaugh so you either have to wait till Poppy post..or come in violet's house.  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

uwasa

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:17 pm
Um i'am sun tanning right now so it kinda hard.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:26 pm
hang in their Kurai..we just need to get changed blaugh  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

uwasa

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:29 pm
Maybe i should have uwasa hit on kiyowa  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:49 pm
... SCHOOL PROJECT SUX!!!

::Sobs at the lil completed project today::

This is the end for me guys crying i never thought senoritis could be such a painful symptom after my very lil finals i just took and crap I JUST DONT WANNA FINISH THIS PROJECT WAHH!!! : biggrin ies again::

and if anybody asks. The Kitty ate my outfit and duckies..  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:10 pm
Ha wondered what happened to your clothing blaugh I went to go look at my house..and all of a sudden, I see a nakie Kurai xp ...which is kind of awkward because its just me,Joy, and Kurai in my room (2 girls, with a naked guy xp )  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:53 am
HOLY ZEN! Speak of good luck!

Today my teacher just announced that we will get a full nother day to work on the project!!! AHHH!! LIFE IS GOOD XD! ::Slacks off::

**Mint Edit**

Don't worry guys. I'll make sure he won't sleep peacefully in his naps before he finishes his project. ::gleem in eyes::  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:04 pm
I finshed a book report..heh my teacher think I shoudl be a writer..I'll make sure to write a fcitional novel about all of us!! ^0^

hmm..well Minty I'll install a new program so if you want you can send an electric shock to Kurai even if he just "resting his eyes"

......even though were both dead gonk ..heh Tiffys house,mab we were playin strip poker and Kurai lost!!! I shall now sell his clothes on eBAy!!Nyhahaha!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games