Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:15 am
Kai heard Min calling him, and headed tword her voice,"The Problem is i can't find the stairs!!!!!" he called back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:43 pm
as soon as min was out of sight she sighed I am sorry my sister but i must leave for a time she ran off in the direction twords town and didnt stop till she was well past the town then she headed twords the mountains where she would not be found  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:08 pm
Min could hear brother getting closer and it wasn't long before Min saw a shaggy head to her left "Kai Down here to your left and it is okay."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:34 pm
Leon had moved on down a few halls before his vision had become blurry. Erri was gone and he felt terrible for what happened even though it wasn't his fault. With his head pounding everything had gone black and Leon fell down a flight of stairs unconciously. (...)  

losttoneverreturn

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:39 pm
Reign tottered around, having somehow gotten lost, and suddenly came to the bottom of some stairs, finding red at the bottom "Red!!! oh noes!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:51 am
Erri's ears shot up as she turned twords the mansion her heart tight and a worried look on her face Leon is in trouble i know it why do i feel like it is my fault Leon im coming back please be safe with tears streaming her face she ran back once there she slamed the door open running down three halls up two flights of stair and around two corners stopping in her tracks falling to her knees crying at the sight of Leon at the end of the stairs L.L.L.L..Leon she yelled  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:19 pm
This wasn't the first time in his life he had remembered passing out before in his mistriss's home. It was most unfortunant he could not hear Erri right then.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:37 pm
when he did not move she ran to his side crying putting his headon her lap hugging him Leon please wake up i need you i.i.i.i...I LOVE YOU there i finaly said it now please come back she kissed his cheek softly as tears rolled down her cheeks  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:16 pm
Leon could hear Erri's concern yet his mucsles would not move just like before...(A-am I dying...for real this time? I don't know but what will become of my brother and my family...) his heart was slowing down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:30 pm
after a time Erri tightened her grip on him passing out from crying landing mostly on top of him Leon please hel.... she passed out compleatly  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:22 pm
Leon could feel Erri's hot tears streaming onto his face he felt vibrations on the floor but moving was getting difficult his heart beating slower. If only he could tell Erri what was on his mind...he also wish he could see a movie.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:05 pm
Min could hear some comotion downstairs and she looked down the stairwell but the turns of the stairs prevented her from seeing what was going on.

she jumped up the stairs to the fourth floor grabbed up little brother like he was a kitten and bounded down the stairs to the second landing she genty set Kai down in front of his room door.

then went to see the comotion as reign kept flashing pictures of leon at the bottom of the stairs. Min checked Leon first, he still had a pulse and he was weak but shallow breathing she noticed that Erri was breathing too barely. she sat down beside them smiled at Reign and told her "It will be okay little sis; can you go up and check on Kai? he is upstairs in front of his door okay."

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Min then set to work, first she seperated Erri from Leon giving both some breathing room then, she placed Erri's right hand in Leon's left and sitting in a circle pattern she took Leon's right hand and Erri's left to complete the circuit.
Min then lowered her head and focussed concentrating on the energy and the love shared by this family. as she focussed she prayed "bast...grant peace to these souls return their lives energy restore the balance, if not for your sake then for Mine for I need them in my life here and now.
Bast sweet guardian, sweet mother, grant this to those who are of your kind and this one who is worthy to be called friend".

a bright light formed arround Min and it gathered speed and stength as it did it sent electicity through Min and passed to leon and then to erri then returned to Min 7 times the jolt of electricity passed through them each time restoring Leon and Erri and each time draining Min when the final jolt went through Min smiled a gracious smile looked up to the light and said
"Thank you, I am most unworthy, yet you have shown favor, Thank you"

With her friends restored she leaned Leon against the banister and set Erri with her head on Leons chest she knew it was only a matter of minutes before she would succumb to the effect of the drain so she sat down and laid her head against wall hoping no one would fuss or trip over her.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:30 am
Kai was realy bored so when he saw a little bug he started to talk to it,"hello little buggy! how are you? my name is Kai, whats yours?"  

kai wolf white

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:00 pm
Images of when Leon first had an episode at his mistress's home passed through his mind. Being in bed attached to hospitilized wires with his heart slowly beating. "Rez...your brother...may die here...There isn't much we can do for him...Was your family aware of any problems such as this?"
"No...never...I can't...he can't die!!! Not like this....what's wrong get up"
"Quiet! And get back to work whatever happens happens..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games