Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:31 pm

Raven sat down and closed her eyes. Her spirit entered into Arachnid. "Aracnid you need to tell us what happened."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:36 pm

Starfire got mad too and flew towards her daughter to protect her.

The necklace that Tarantula took burned his hand and flew straight out and went back to Gemini. Gemini to the necklace and soemthing happened to the necklace. It turned into a bow and Gemini smiled and pointed the bow at Tarantula and an arrow appeared. She shot the arrow(fire arrow) at Tarantula burning him as it pinned him to the wall.

Starfire looked surprised but than her battlesuit armor for her arms appear. A ninja hand knife sword popped out of the grren orb and she shot it at Tarantual scarring his face. "Mess with ehr you mess with us," she said.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:04 am

'Oh like i'm scared red' he mocked. Pulling out the arrow and jabbing the arrow in the girl's (Starfire) in the hand the pulling it out. Next he punched her in the face his rage bubbling up/. Clenching his burnt hand. 'I see the good diaper girls learnt a new trick. Well guess you can't teach an old dog a new trick. I may not be able to hurt you i'm not sure on that but I can hurt mommy and dadda.' he miccikng a little child 'How pathetic your some dumb and childish I'm suprised you know what day it is' he charged at Gemini gripping by the neck roguhly picking her up then flining her neck a base ball into a nearby truck making a huge dent.
(Inside Arachnids mind)
Inside Arachinds mind their was a endless cloudy sky with many fluffy clouds lazily flopping around the bright blue sky. Arachnid laid huddled up on mediaka clodu drifting around. He was confused what was happening to him ?. Raven suddenly appeared on the cloud. He stood up shocked. 'How di-d you ?' he looked confused.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:17 am

'No you are !' Robin yelled kicking Tarnatula in the stomach then spin kicking him the face his rage unleashed. No one hurt his family no one. He began pucnhing Tarnatual in the jaw constantly as he expressed his rage.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:04 pm

Raven looked around and looked at Arachnid. "Never mind how...you need to tell me what is happening." As she needed to know.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:24 pm

Gemini dropped to the groud after what Tarantula did.

After the hits Starfire took she stood back up and walked over to Gemini, seeing her daughter injure badly. So she gets mad and her eye's glow dark green and runs towards Tarantula. She punched his face with starbolt hands as her hands also began to bleed, kicked him hard in the stomach, and shot starbolts from her eye's to his face.

Then Gemini's weapon turn back into her necklace and went back to hr neck and healed up the pain in her neck. So Gemini stands back up, run towards Tarantula as she brings her sword out, and stabbed it in his stomach. "Don't underresterate me mr," said Gemini as she pulled her sword out and stood back away from him. Gemini's eyes glowed white meaning she was now angry and she yelled, "And back away from my family for I'm not just a sweet little girl you think I am." Than wind swirled around her body and she sent it to Tarantula and trapped him inside. It was the same thing that she did to Black Acher, meaning no one can't excape from it with out her saying so. So it was a wirlwind. And she made it crush his bones and as she's cruching them, she says, "Leave now or I'll crush you harder." but she couldn't kill him though since he as dark magic in him, she can only crush and the same goes for him if he did it to her, for their from different black pearls. But if they were to kill each other, they would die as well. "Just be lucly I can't kill you and the good part for me you can't do it to me eatiher or you'll be killing yourself," she said.

"Well well, nice ork your doing Gemini," aid Oracle as she appear out of no where.

"You came help him," said Starfire as she was angry.

"Only if he wants me too. For I'm only here for I can sence Gemini's anger and that's what us darksides feed on. We feed on our good sides biggest anger, greed, jeaolsy, and the biggest sorrow they got. for that's how were made," said Oracle as she sat on a pole and looked down below at what was happening as black ora glowed around her as she fed off of Gemini since there was a black ora glowing around Gemini too, for thats her anger.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:09 am

Taratula was keeled other in the ground he looked up seing Oracle. 'GET LOST DIAPER GIRL !' he roared he wasn't done yet not at all. It had only began. A black beam emmited from his heart abosnbing some of Gemini and Oracles body healing his wounds sufficenly. He pulled out his s-port gun teleporting a car in front of Gemini then blowing it apart giving him a brief chance to escape the whirlwind. He leapt out landing on the ground. Stabbing Gemini in her stomach. He pulled his blade out. 'A stab for a stab' he cackled.

'Leave now !' he got up angry. 'It's my fight back off !' he snapped. His anger increasing.

Kid spider observed the two from a far away cloud drapped in a immcualte cloak covering his body entirely. Troulbe was afoot Arachnid was needed. He focused the sky turning a hrash grey a powerful wind scooped the clouds blasting around with ease. The clouds shot Arachnid out of his body at the same time curing Arachnids pain.

Arachnid eyes flashed open. He sensed his brother was near. He ignored the others making his way furiously to his brother. He saw the scene he swung pushing Gemini out of the way. He saw Tarantulas blade doused in blood this heightened his rage furhter. He pulled out his blades slashing him across the face harshly then kicking in the stomach while finally back handering him to the floor.

Tarantula got up giggling. 'Brother you deffiantely have matured his basted him into a wall causing a huge dent in the wall. Something wasn't right Arachnid was so much stronger his attack really had hurt.

Arachnid got back up blasting Tarnatula sending him flying into the middle of a skyscrapper. He swung up to him. 'Leave now my brother I worn you I can't control my rage' he teleported a desk to drop ontop of him then stamping on his head.

Tarantula got up. 'Very well get into anger management and when your out call me when your ready to fight properly' it was cowardly to make excuese to cease battle. He swung back to the hideout leaving diaper girl behind. He landed back at the hideout he face bleeding profoundly.

Arachnid landed back on the street where the others were he wasn't done yet not by a long shot. He charged at Oracle slashing her in the stomach and kicking her to the ground. 'Leave now go hide with my weak brother' he snarled. He'd never felt this angry or violent before he heart pumped rage.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:27 am

Robin dragged Gemini away from the battle propping her up behind a truck. 'Your sitting this one out young lady no buts !. If listened to me you wouldn't have injured yourself' he was furious at himself for letting her go alone in the first place.

Gunstar knelt besides Raven. 'What happened ?' he demanded shocked at what had just occured.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:42 pm

"Yeah, sure I'll stay here," said Gemini.

Starfire flew over to where Robin and Gemini were, as blood dripped down her arm.

Oracle stoof back up. She looked at Arachnid and was going to attack Gemini but than thouhgt it over. "Very well I'll leave but the next time that Gemini and I fight no one can intrupt us or the city will be distroyed oh andmaybe one of the Titans that Turgon chooses or me will eathier die or belong to us. Tata for now Titans," said Oracle as she disappear. She appeared onto in the woods on her own where no one can find her. For she is walking in the shadows.

Gemini looked at Robin her father and said, "Well, she's gone now." She than looked at Starfire her mother's arm bleeding. "Mother your arm is bleeding," said Gemini who sounded very worried.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:38 pm

Raven got knocked back into her body by the fight. She looked up at Gunstar. "I..I dont know?" As she slowly got up.

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:22 am

Inside Arachnids mind the peacefuly scene had been resotred the hooded uneffected by the event. He foucsed his eyes closed. Indeed the one called Starfire and Gemini needed hlep. Well it was in thier power as it was slightly thier fault. He concentrated even harder he face contorted.

Arachnid stood thier panting thinking others Oracles words. It was inevitable Gemini would meet her again as was him meeting his 'brothers' just like the sun setting. He saw the extent of Starfies and Geminis injury. He felt like it was his fault Taratula had been looking for him. He suddenly felt a stining sensation emitting from his heart he looked down with curiousity. Just likes his brothers heart black beam emmited from his heart splitting into two sleak humming beams encasing Starfie and Gemini healing their injuries and earasing the wound and blood like erasing a pencil drawing.

His vision became hazy as he sturggled to keep his eye open. He collapsed to his knees fatgue cripplging him as he balcked on the ground.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:33 am

'Well we better give pursuit somethings not right ' he said helping her to her feet. He couldn't have got far.

Robin went other to Arachnid. He felt his pulse he was fine jsut sleeping. He turned to the others. 'Are you two ok ?' he asked insepcting them visually the looked and seemed fine though he was supcious about the beam it was the same Tarantula emmited...

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:25 pm

"I"m fine, I'll be fine," said Starfire as her arm kept bleeding. "So don''t worry," she said. So Starfire's battle armor suit glove disappeared. She than walked over to Robin and Arachnid.

"Arachnid," said Gemini as she ran to his side. "Good thing he's still alive. Lets take him back to the tower," suggested Gemini.

"I'll take him," said Starfire as she picked up Arachnid and headed over to the tower.

"Lets go too father," said Gemini as she headed back to the tower with Star. She than brought out ehr communicator to say, "Adam, Raven were heading back to the tower. Over out."

When they arrived at the tower Starfire placed Arachnid on the medic bed, cleaned up the blood on her arm and bandaged it up.

Gemini walked into the bathroom and cleaned up her body that was full of blood. She put bandages on her stomach and walked into her room. She found other new costumes on her bed and they had a card. the card said,

To our daughter Gemini

Love
Robin(father) & Starfire(mother)

So she put one of them on. And it looked like this:
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:24 pm

Raven heard the call from gemini. She grabbed her communicater and responded "Ok we are heading out right now!" She started to fly off the building into the dark cold night to the titans tower.

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:21 am

Arachnids eye slowly opened as everything came into focus slowly his brain re-booted. Great back where he started at the tower man this was some birthday so far. He got slowly feeling oddly cold but other that fine it felt like the equalibruim had been restored within his body. He sat up on the uncomfy and lumpy bed , no wonder hospitals were so disliked with these beds.

He took of his face mask letting his face mask to rub his face in deep thought. All this had happedn since he'd been here. It was his fault Starfire and Gemini had been badly hurt just because.. his anger went through the roof. If they had just left him alone like he asked instead of trying to be a hero and look good they wouldn't have hurt themselves in his busniess. He clecnthed his fist in rage and he know what had started it...
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games