Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:05 am
Scott smiled at his new mother. 'I sure did nice tiles' he added. As he bought to the newcomer he smiled politelty at Adam. He seemed cool. As he was handed his gifts. He smiled 'Thank you !' he announce hugging his sister and his farther. He slipped away to his new room. He changed into his comfy new costume, donned his new archery on his back. He then opened his present from Gemini. He smiled she was really taltented. He left it on his desk going back to the main room. 'So how do I look ?' he said with his new costume and arhcery equipment.

(His new costume thier be a bow and a arrow on thr back:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:19 pm
"Oh, its wonderful. You look apsolutly nice and good," said Starfire.

"Yeah, she's got that right," said Fox.

Then Starfire looked back at Gemini and said, "And my daughter you'll have to wait to get all your presents till tomarrow since its your birthday tomarrow."

"That's right so don't even think about going to sneakn any of our rooms, specially mine or I'm going to get you," said Fox as she teased a little and smiled at Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:49 pm
Gemini nodded with a smile on her face. "And tomarrow I'll be nine. So I won't be eight no more. Yeah!" she yelled cheerfully. Then hicups poped out of her, like out of nowhere, "Hicup!" Then she accidently multiplied herself into three of herslfs again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:49 pm
Terra was in her bedroom. She was thinking about when she ranaway and almost killed the titans because of Slade. She looked up at the sky and sighed.
She than heard gemini saying its her birthday tomorrow. She forgot! She flew out the window into the city. She didnt have any money so she stole the present without anyone noticing. She flew back home and put it in a box and wrapped. She didnt care what she was getting herself into.

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:16 pm
"Yes, and looks like you just multiplied your self into three of you," said Starfire.

"Ah, not agin. See what we tell youhow not to eat your food so fast," said Fox.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:04 am
'Yeah you look great son' he smiled hugging him. He turned to see the revelation of Geminis new power. 'Eat your food slower young lady we always tell you to' he said sternly.

Crimson got up. 'I'll be back soon' she said shorltly making her way ooutisde. She sat crossed legged otuside she sighed. This wasn't good the suit needed to be removed from Adam and given to somone else but who ?.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:17 am
'Thanks' he smiled as Gemini multplied. 'Wow Gemini time three now that can't be good' he giggled.

Arachno slipped out the room telpporting beside Crimosn spider. He sat crossed seing the unhappy expression on her face.'It's ok I know a way to reomve the suit and a good host' he tired to make it sound casual thoguh failed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:18 am
'How di-d you ?' Crimson was shocked by this guys knowledge on the suit. Though if he was here with the Titans he had to be Ok. 'Thanks who did you have in mind' she asked curiosuly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:33 am
'Scott the new kid. My brother is working on a way of containing the suit now withing some weaponary as we speak' he added kindly. Well he hoped Arachnid was working on a way to do it.

Arachnid suddenly looked realising what he had to do. 'I'll be right back after these comercails' he added leavig the room and going to the lab. He had an idea of what he wanted to do though it was put his idea in work thay was all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 pm
"See even your father says so," said Fox.

"Gemini do you know how to at least put yourself back into one of you?" asked Starfire.

((I might be gone all day tomarrow and I will be gone all day on Wendsday.))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:39 am
'Ok very well. Though it must be done soon or the suit will eventually lose its abilites attached to Adam' she explained. She'd never met any like this guy before. He was being so kind and selfless.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:07 am
'It's ok lets go back inside the others wil be getting worried especially your brother' he concluded getting up and returning to the room. He hoped Arachnid was working seriously on this..  

boy arachnid

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:43 pm
"Yes, moma. I know how to put myself into one," said one of the Gemini's. She than closed her eyes, put her hands together and relaxed. Then all the Gemini's went back into the riginal Gemini. "Ok, all done," she said when she was done. Then Gemini turned into a rabbit and hopped over to her dad, Robin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:59 am
Scott smiled under his new nicely clean mask. He summoned a cloud beneath Gemini lifted above theothers on his smally blody cloud so she could touch the ceiling.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:24 am
'Careful' Robin said warnignly to Scott. Gemini had been far to much to day and besides she was still young. Thoguh he was glad to see Scott and her bonding.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games