Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make this reach 100 pages with RE quotes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:56 am

Okay, okay guys. Let's follow Iris' advice and drop the subject. Pretend it never happened. Iris apologized. That should be good enough for everyone. In defense of her, she said she offended MAINLY female fans. Capitain is a Steve fan, we all know, but you can't blame her for assuming only female fans were offended, since the only male that seemed to taken offense was Capitain himself and it was only females who really commented and contributed to the argument (including myself). It was simple generalization, and we all know that there are male Steve fans out there as well as female and male Anti-Steves.

So, let's all just drop it. Thank you. whee
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:32 am

"*sob*" -Steve

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:17 pm

I dare you to watch steve's death scene 5 times and not cry, bio.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:07 pm

CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Seriously... I can. Certain things... Like when certain characters die, ie. Steve, Aeris, that I don't feel sorry for them at all.

Biohazard EXTREME

Chris8904

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:52 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Seriously... I can. Certain things... Like when certain characters die, ie. Steve, Aeris, that I don't feel sorry for them at all.

You heartless son of a bi...LMFAO I laughed when characters that I dont like die it's hilarious..well to me anyway. lol
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:39 pm

Quote:
Or you all are putting up a defense over something silly. I say learn to drop an argument...Stop taking everything I say as an insalt. And I noticed its mainly the girls who where offended by me saying anything about Steve. I am sorry if I offended anyone I will never say anything that has to do with the way Steve sounds again...Better?

Ok, once again you guys take everything I say out of context....I SAID MAINLY! Not all girls. Plus put a chart up and mostly girls are big fans. All I can say is Im not the big cry baby here. You guys are ridiculous...

Like Chris8904 said what ever I say about Steve shouldn't change the fact that you like him. All I did was make fun of his vioce. Not to mention we are talking about some one who doesn't exists. Grow up.

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Moneneko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:49 am

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Quote:
Or you all are putting up a defense over something silly. I say learn to drop an argument...Stop taking everything I say as an insalt. And I noticed its mainly the girls who where offended by me saying anything about Steve. I am sorry if I offended anyone I will never say anything that has to do with the way Steve sounds again...Better?

Ok, once again you guys take everything I say out of context....I SAID MAINLY! Not all girls. Plus put a chart up and mostly girls are big fans. All I can say is Im not the big cry baby here. You guys are ridiculous...

Like Chris8904 said what ever I say about Steve shouldn't change the fact that you like him. All I did was make fun of his vioce. Not to mention we are talking about some one who doesn't exists. Grow up.

EXcuse me! Diddn't we all agree to drop the subject? Please stop spoiling our fourms with argument and get back to the topic. It's Resident evil qoutes not Resident evil Debates. If you really feel the need to continue arguing then please take it to Pms so the rest of us won't have to deal with it.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:25 am

Uenna
Okay, okay guys. Let's follow Iris' advice and drop the subject. Pretend it never happened. Iris apologized. That should be good enough for everyone. In defense of her, she said she offended MAINLY female fans. Capitain is a Steve fan, we all know, but you can't blame her for assuming only female fans were offended, since the only male that seemed to taken offense was Capitain himself and it was only females who really commented and contributed to the argument (including myself). It was simple generalization, and we all know that there are male Steve fans out there as well as female and male Anti-Steves.

So, let's all just drop it. Thank you. whee

OKAY GUYS. READ THAT. LETS DROP IT NOW. No more arguing. What-so-ever. PERIOD. Any post on said subject after this WILL BE DELETED. If you keep arguing after posts have been deleted, I WILL take more drastic actions.

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:13 pm

Alright! Uenna's packing big guns now. blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:15 pm

Biohazard EXTREME

*Nods*
I'm very proud of her, finally taking advantage of her power.

Moneneko

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:15 pm

Moneneko
Biohazard EXTREME

*Nods*
sweatdrop Eh-heh..
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:16 pm

Uenna
Moneneko
Biohazard EXTREME

*Nods*
sweatdrop Eh-heh..

Go Uenna xd

Valimai

Chris8904

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:54 pm

~Daughter of Sparda~
Uenna
Moneneko
Biohazard EXTREME

*Nods*
sweatdrop Eh-heh..

Go Uenna xd

Can we get back to the topic what are we talkin about again..
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:08 am

Leon: "Amature's......." (So spelt wrong but i'm to lazy to correct it, I'll do it later)

Luis: "Ah! You shot me!"

(I'm sorry, but I find how annoyed he gets amusing XD Or as the sucession that I got before was.. Luis: "Ah! You shot me! Leon are you okay? Leon! Upstairs!" Last time I did the cabin sceen he did this all in in two second O.o)

Moneneko

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:15 pm

Luis bottle cap: *bam bam!* "Leon, did you send out those invitations? I said no more than thirty people!"
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games