Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:48 pm
"he's out there all alone. im sure he can take care of himself but i just feel terrible knowing hes in the wilderness while im laying her on the bed. shouldnt we go and bring him back?" alex asked without removeing her gaze from the celeing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:10 pm
Lance sat up."Someone is going to have to watch him though..."He said refering to the unconcious man...
He walked over to the chair where only minutes ago he sat in, and slipped on his jacket, just incase he was the one who had to go after shade.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:24 pm
alex sat up. "um i'll go. i'll probably have a better time finding him sice i have the walkie talkie and know wher i last left him." she really didnt wanna be left with the unconcious wounded man. alex stood up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:55 pm
"Well, if you insist..." He said sitting back down.
"You be careful, I just got back and I don't want you two to get into any trouble..."He laid back down looking at the cieling, then lifting his head up to look at Alex.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:58 pm
"alright i'll try and be careful" alex was climbing out the window, beginning to unfirl her wings when she noticed lance looking at her, "yes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:10 pm
"Oh, nothing."He said."Just be careful..."He said,
He sat up and walked over to where he put the unconcious man, who was luckil still unconcious...  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:14 pm
"alright then. ill be back in a little bit." alex jumped off the window sill and took flight. heading up higher so that no one would see her. she pulled out her walkie talkie and pressed the button. "hey shade. you there? im comeing to get you alright. stay put." she unclicked it and searched the area while waiting for a response,  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:31 pm
shade kept clicking the walkie talkie on and off. he heard their whole conversation, whether they eanted him to or not. he put it back in his pocket, and began running. aagh, this freakin hurts... he grabbed his arm, which was still bleeding. i gotta get outta here.... he clicked the walkie tlakie on. "alex, listen. im not by the river. im heading to town. just listen to me....do NOT come near the forest..... they're here....and they... well, lets just say, they're mad that you guys got the other two killed..." he ran right out of the forest. "im near a town...where are you?" he winced, looking at his arm. god dammit...i need to go to the hospital. but alex is going to KILL me...  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:35 pm
she pulled the walkie talkie out of her pocket and press the button"shade? whats going on? i just entered the forest but im high up above it. Are you ok? and dont you dare lie to me." alex stopped and hoverd looking below her with the walkie talkie close to her ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:39 pm
he sighed. "not like i want to lie..." he muttered, then turned the walkie on. "listen, the scientists are in the forest, looking for us. ALL of us now, since i seem to have 'failed' in their eyes." he looked at his arm. "im kind of wounded, but not that bad. like i said, im at the town. im by...." he looked around for a familiar building. "i dont know. im just near you, cuz i can smell you."  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:44 pm
"that sounded weird..." alex muttered then turned on the talkie "alright im comeing down." alex clicked it off and folded in her wings and began freefalling so she wouldnt been seen as easily. then before hitting the ground pulled them out again to stop her from being injured. she walked around the edge of the city looking for shade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:52 pm
somehow, he ended up right be the hospital. for once, i like being clueless... he grabbed the walkie talkie, and turned it on. "alex, im by the hospital...dont ask me how i got here. i dont even know...." he smiled, and turned it off. he walked inside, holding his arm. he saw two scientists, holding pictures of them. "oh crap...." he cursed, and walked quite fast out. hell, he didnt know how he walked that fast. he looked down, and he somehow was on top of a crane. "what the?!?!"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:04 pm
{{wow. that was...confussing.}}
"hospital? shade where are you? i need details or i wont find you." alex had stopped in the middle of the street and looked around. she couldnt see a hospital. she turned around and noticed two scientists heading the other was. "s**t..." she quickly ducked into the shadows. she had to get back to lance and warn him but is there were scientists here they were bound to be all over the town.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:15 pm
"im on a..." he teleported right next to alex, "nevermind....." he sighed. so now i can teleport? great, just great... "dont ask me....im not sure how i did it. but i bet its the damn scientists. they did some tests on me.....i know it. thats why i got...shot...." he stared at his arm. "i need to get the bullet out." how the hell didn't i figure this out?!?  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:26 pm
Lance stood next to the window, staring down at the streets below. Something didn't feel right in his eyes.
He saw Shade run down the streets."Whats going on..."he mummbled.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff