Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:11 pm

"Okay." Kit smiled at his little mess up and started his story. "Well when i came to rock. Jedi had attacked looking for the Tsuschikage. Me and a few students fought him off and i blew up the academy." Kit took a small breath and continued. "And a few days after that. We where promoted to chuunin. I met this girl named. Hinaru Uzumaki. I fell deep in love with her. But when Jedi attacked agin i left with him and came to cloud. I regret that decision every minute. Only becuase i left Hinaru there and i am here. I can only imagine that she forgot me and fell in love with Kenshin. He had always wanted her. And now that i am out of the way he has her." He finished his story. "That and i cant stop thinking about her. But i have Melody so i cant be thinking about lost love." He smiled and turned to Kiyoshi. "I should write a book and title it lost love huh?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:16 pm

"The answer is simple. If you truely love Hinaru with all your heart. You have to go after her and show her. Yet if Melody is the one that has your heart, have fun with your love. Ether way which ever one you love the most you have to follow. Or else you will just go through your life woundering, 'wht if'." Kiyoshi told him, knowing a few things about love.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:18 pm

"Thanks bro." He smiled and sat up. "Well i am going to rock soon so i will find out then." He stretched and looked back at Kiyoshi. "So have you ever fell in love with someone?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:28 pm

Kiyoshi looked at him. "Twice, The first time I was engaged, had a kid on the way, but then she died. Her name was Akane Uchiha of the leaf." he said with a slight sadness in her voice. "But from that I found my new love, hope this one will work out though." Kiyoshi showed a slight smile.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:31 pm

"Well i am sorry for your lost bro." Kit patted him on the back and smiled. "Well that is nice to know. Do a good joba dn keep this one safe right." He let out a small laugh and looked at Kiyoshi with wide eyes. He made a phony hand sign and whisperd. "Byakugan" Trying to cheer him up a little. Kit always heted being in depressed modes.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:36 pm

"Kit..." Kiyoshi then activated his Byakugan. "How would you like to not be able to pee right for a week." He said holding up two fingers.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:37 pm

"Ummmm." kit's eyes widened even more. "Sharingan." Kit let out a small laugh and slipped back into the water. "You have to admit it is hilarious."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Kiyoshi's right eye shifted from a Byakugan to a Sharingan. "You were saying..." He said since he had both the Byakugan and Sharingan.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:43 pm

"Ummmmmmm," Kit closed his eyes and when he opend them they where sky blue and they seemed to rotate. "Bintakeygan" A smile came across his face.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:46 pm

"Don't you have a girl to be chasing after." Kiyoshi said since every second counted at this point.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:48 pm

"No not now. I am leaving to the rock in a few days on a mission. I will talk to her then. I am leaving with futashi. So i will be fine." Kit said and sighed. "Besides she is in bed right now probly looking up at the sky. She probly forgot all about me by now."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:51 pm

"Well if she doesn't love you, then what the point. Love is a two way street, it will only work if she loves you back." He told him since it was true.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:54 pm

"I guess i will find out when i leave wont i?" Kit replied. He smiled slightly and yawned. "Man what a day. I might go to bed here in a few minutes." Kit stood up and began to walk out. Putting on his clothes and ninja gear he said to Kiyoshi. "Hey have a good night bro." He walked out leaving Kiyoshi by himself.

((almost 12 here night man.))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:58 pm

(same here lol, night...Also check out the Assassins to kill Kenshin lol.)

"Night." Kiyoshi said and laid down in the warm water.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:23 pm

((Lol no way Kit doesnt kill unless he absolutely has to.))

Kit enterd the spa with his towel. He wrapped the towel around him after stripping and walked into the mixed bath. He sank into the water the warmness soothing his body.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games