Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:22 pm
Sui watched as Alcina apologize to Kuromi who seemed to make no notice of it and continued to walk down the dark corridors of the mansion. He then turned back to the Princess. "Quite a dark story, wouldn't you say Alcina-chan?" Sui mused and put the dagger in a spare, empty pocket, "This is going to be an interesting stay...."

He smiled and whispered in her ear very softly so Saga couldn't hear, "Let's go wander off and away from the residents here... one of them seems attached to me and I don't plan on rejecting her but I don't plan on staying around her either."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:39 pm
Alcina nodded, a little flustered and sad. She knew the feeling of being unwanted too well... "Shall we head back outside then, for a bit? I'd like to see more of the forest..."

((Haruna, do you have something important planned for this festival, or can Alcina be kidnapped out from under everyone's noses now? Cause this is a perfect opportunity...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:42 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:48 pm
((Yes, yes. We can't have the angst ruined, lol. xd I'm having far too much fun with this...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:12 pm
((Oyayayaya! SakuMeiMei's sneaking on again! Whoo hoo! ^-^ Well uhmm...it'd be nice if Alcina got kidnapped during the festival...like...the banquet thingy majigger...when Kuromi...ditches...the house. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:44 pm
((That works even better! Yay! Angst time! *cough* I mean... Anyone else want to do anything, or should we skip ahead to the festival? It's funny though... The moment I start having homework is when I start lurking on gaia like no other, lol.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:15 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:14 pm
((The plot thickens! Sigh... I wanna rp... lol. But since neither Leri or Haruna have replied, I shall go back to Beowulf... Which is what I'm supposed to be doing anyway. Heh... sweatdrop Hm... Maybe Alcina and Sui should use this "walk" of theirs for some bonding? Kukuku... ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:33 pm
"Mm... alright!" Sui said cheerfully and walked out the door besides her. When they exited the mansion, he warned, "Are you scared Alcina-chan? We might get lost after all...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:50 pm
Alcina was thoughtful for a moment. "Well, we just shouldn't go too far then. Besides, we're two of the twelve Strangers! We can take on anything!"  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:54 pm
"I see," Sui smiled cattish-like (think Fai and his kitty face X3) as they proceeded to walk deeper into the forest.

"You sure you're fine travelling without a strong wolf near you?" Sui asked gently.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:56 pm
Hayato growled even more. "A traveler, coming into a werewolf territory?" He asked, agreeing with Lunis. "Travelers are not wanted at the moment...even thogh this is not my territoy." He added, hastily.

He twitched his ears, trying to listen to what was going onn behind them, where his comrade would be, with Eclim...and now, Adyna was going there...He hoped he was all right.

"Lunis, I'll take care of him, I think I would be able to take him with one arm." He glanced at his useless arm and winced inwardly. It looked so lifeless...He sighed, noting that he would need to make a good supporter or cast soon. "Go back to Adyna, please make sure my commander is safe...He will help you, tell him that is my order."

((Mmm, well I guess you can make Hayato a cast? lol. Yeah, but I want Alcina to see his broken arm. XD))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:01 pm
Alcina felt her face flush. "I don't need a wolf to protect me. I'm a descendant of the dragon race! I can fight on my own..." Hayato was not someone she wanted to think about right now. It still hurt that he just left without saying good-bye... And she never got to apologize to him for saying all those mean things...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:05 pm
Sui hummed.

"But Alcina-chan, no one can protect themselves from everything...." He chuckled, "Besides, wouldn't you like the idea of being protected by a person who might care for you and your safety?"

Sui poked her shoulder playfully, "Why else would Hayato be so bitter around you more than anyone else?"

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:19 pm
Alcina was speechless at what Sui was implying. "I wouldn't... He's not... Why would..."

Taking a few deep breaths, she glared at Sui. "Besides, why would he like me? I'm the least important of my family and nothing but a bother. Kuromi-san's situation isn't all that different from my own, a side from my siblings taking pity on me..." Especially after Dad practically dismissed me from court as useless. I wonder why he's searching so hard for me now...

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games