Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:37 pm

(ok)
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:25 am

(Neko, since Ric can't use fire techniques and my secondary chakra is fire, can you teach me fire techniques please?? mrgreen )

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:01 am

your a genin and you already have lightning and wind so i cant train you fire now because your still genin, alse it is godmodding i think

i fought in the chunin exams only with lightning jutsus so
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:19 am

(True yeah... xd Though for lightning I only have lightning bolt, which is an academy level jutsu. Still, you're right, it's god modding.
You fought in the chuunin exams with only lightning?! Well you knew more than 1 jutsu right? Still, it's incredible...congrats!

On the last note...please don't leave? whee )

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:26 am

i handled all lightning genin and academist jutsus

well i already told you,i still dont know about leaving or staying
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:40 am

(Oh ok then--cuz I know 1 jutsu in lightning, so that's not considered "knowing the element")--I THINK)

"Neko-senpai...if you leave the Cloud, where would you go? If you go to the other great shinobi countries, then it won't be that different from now..." Kouga said, looking uneasy.

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:44 am

well it might be the sound, or akatsuki becasue i want to fight for asaba

im tired of this village, and when there is a bad guy, who you have to fight against, the jonins are saying that i have to leave and let them handle the fight

so if i cant fight the bad guys, i can always fight the good guys
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:07 am

"Neko-senpai...you've changed a lot since your sensei left. It's related isn't it? You wanting to leave the village and RJ sensei betraying the Cloud." Kouga said as he drew his wakizashi and held it pointing towards Neko,
"But, if you also decide to betray the Cloud and join Akatsuki or the Sound, you would be a danger to innocent lives, and I will kill you myself when the time comes to protect others. I will make sure I spill your blood with my own hands, even though you are my friend." Kouga sounded emotionless and threatening, but inside he was struggling not to cry.

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:12 am

"well, if you call yourself a friend"

*walks toward kouga*

*tooks his arm and hold his sword against neko's neck*

"well, what are you waiting for? you can already kill me.

"do it kouga, kill me, or are you scared? cant you kill me? why not? you will never kil someone else if u cant kill me first, and then you will receive a one way ticket to the akatsuki"

"rj told me, i was his favourite student, but now i dont have anyone who will call me him or her favourite"

*pushes the sword harder on her neck*

"do it kouga" "kill me"
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:32 am

Kouga did not relax his grip on his sword.
"No, for now you are innocent. I cannot kill an innocent person, especially if they are my friend. I swore, years ago to protect the ones close to me..." Here, he looked up at Neko,
"And now, you are one of the ones who are close to me. One of my friends." He narrowed his eyes here,
"But if you decide to join the Akatsuki or the Sound, that is against my code of honour, so you would be guilty, a traitor. Then, I would kill you, but not now." Kouga said with a fierce expression, trying to hide his tears. Why is Neko-senpai doing this? Why...He thought to himself.

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:41 am

"well kouga, that are strong words, but i dont kno wwhat to do"

*fallls on her knees*

"im not myself anymore"
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:50 am

"Neko-senpai," Kouga said in a serious tone despite the situation,
"A weak mind makes a weak warrior. No matter what, you must be independent and strong, and not let others affect your choices. If you are choosing to abandon honour and join the Akatsuki or the Sound, so be it, you can go. But don't expect me to hang back and do nothing. If you only want to go because of RJ or other people in this village, then I can tell you that it is the wrong choice. No matter what, we must not doubt our choices because of other people." Here, he turned away and looked at the sky,
"A strong mind makes a strong person, not a strong body."

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:56 am

*does handseals so that kouga cant see it*

"katon: goukayuu no jutsu"

*shoots a big portion of fire at kouga"

"do you dare to say that once more!? well lets fight this out right here and lets see who has the weak mind evil "
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:09 pm

Kouga jumped back as the fireball flew at him. She didn't get what I said...did she...He then darted at Kitty and punched her hard in the face. (Sorry auto-hitting, but it's not for a fight here). He was breathing heavily,
"SNAP OUT OF IT, NEKO-SENPAI!" He bursted out, as his emotions finally overtook his control.

(I'm gonna go now, see you tmr)

ll Shinzo ll

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games