Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:05 pm
A small smile came on to Raven's face. "Congrats Starfire. And Robin." She added.

Draco grinned. "Great. Another sibling for Gemy."

~~

Scorpio decided to stay quiet as he listened. The plan sounded fine in his mind.

"Hmm... That sounds like a fine plan. It would also lure the others to us and we can set up a trap if they try any rescue attempts. Turgon?" Black Feather said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:16 am
Scott suddenly leaped in the air whooping loudly. 'WHOOOAA i'm not the youngest and I get a little brother ha ha !' he leaped in the air flying round the round knocking things other until he finally ceased his whirling state collasping on a chair feeling sick.

'Well I suppose he'll be other the moon' Arachnid murmmured running scans on the child ensuring it be safe and OK. 'Plus looks like a joint wedding' he added.

Ryan interjected. 'Mistress Black Fearther I may be able to provide and a apinful emotions for the brat Gemini' he voice thougtful and doused with malice.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:42 am
It was as if time had stopped for Robin his surroundings becmae fuzzy the nosies around became echeoy and eventually died away. He became frozen with joy and pride he turned round as if door had been shut on the res of his life. 'Thats great !' he exclaimed as the strengthening of thier relatiosnhip.

'Wow somones been bussye !' Spider-robin chuckled. 'Congrats Robin your life is officaly other welcome to the world of diapers and feeding times' he chcukled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:19 pm
"Hay at least mother and father know how to take care of children," said Gemini.

"Yeah, true. But they''l be having a baby. They'll have to learn now how take care of a baby baby," said Fox.

"Your right. Oh, and Scott it might be a girl," said Gemini as she looked at him than teh mess. "And does everybody have to ruin my beutiful house," she said.

"Well, come on Robin lets take you to Starfire so she can see you," said Fox as she dragged Robin to the medic room.

"And lets take this boy to the medic room," said Gemini as she took the boy to the medic room. "Oh, and anymore mess to my house you'll have to deal with me on my angry side or you can deal with Fox and Draco on their angry side too. And it win't be pretty," said Gemini than lefttot he medic room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, and at least I know how to raise children after raisning you, Gemini, and Scott now. And look at you and your sister. you both turned out great. And I know Scott will turn out great too," said Starfire.

"Ok, I had tp drag mister lover and busy guy here since he froze with exciment," said Fox as she dragged Robin to the medic room. She than placed him on a chair next to Starfire.

Then Gemini placed the boy on the medic bed next to Starfire's after walking in the medic room. "I'm happy for you mother," she said. "We all are. But I do have to say this. But I'll discuse it with everyone as soon as I get a meeting going on. About this situation and our enemie situation too," she explained.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:28 pm
"Hm, Corona your right. Every child that those two Robin and Starfire had took in are able to have strong powers. so we'll still those three. And it appears Scott hasn't found out his great potentioal yet. Hm, I have a plan," said Turgon.

"When we see those heroes again I have just decide something. Oracle you'll take Gemini, Ryan you take Arachnid, and Scorpio you take Scott. Blac Feather you get Fox, for I want that girl. And I'll get Draco. But first we'll take Arachnid, Scott and Gemini away from them all. And since most of you have an animal form I suggust you use it when you take them. Vetsa I want you to find me some more followers liek that Vega girl I've heard of. Corona you'll go with Oracle to make sure she doesn't fail and DarkStar go with Ryan. I don't want their friends just yet. Just make sure you serprate Gemini, Arachnid, and Scott away from the others," explained Turgon. "Cause first he wanted Gemini, Arachnid, and scott to be captured first. Than another time he wants Draco and Fox to be captured.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:45 pm
Vesta shook her head and flew off to the other side of the town. She spotted a girl heading toward a river she appeared infront of Vega. "Hello my name is Vesta."

Vega stepped back and her hands glowed. "What do you want."

Vesta looked at her. "Im not here to fight I want you to join Turgon's team. Heard you dont like the titans well neither do we. Are you in?" As she put her hand out.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:01 pm
"Well, having children isn't easy. Specially when your little. Huh, I remember back than my mother was pregnet with my new baby sister until mymother was. . .," said Fortunna as she paused. "Anyways children are wonderful. They bring a smile on your face," she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:07 pm
Athena smied at Star. "Congratulations."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:39 pm
Leo thought for a momoent before saying,"Well I guess I could have a son but there is no way I could handle having a daughter."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:43 pm
"Oh, I can tell," said Fortunna as she stared at him with a teasing playful look on her face.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:47 pm
Leo hugged Fortunna from behind and said,"But I'm sure you'd make a good mother."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:09 pm
Raven walked into the medical room. "Congrats Star." She looked over at Gemini. "A meeting would be wise right now."

Draco grinned as he walked into the medical room. "It's great that you're having a kid, Star."

~~

Scorpio nodded his head. "Alright. Should I let them see me, or should I lure Scott away?"

"A good plan. How long do you want me to wait before taking Fox?" Black Feather asked.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:47 pm
"Hm, like somewhere around nightfall and after we take Gemini, Scott, and Arachnid," said Turgon as he looked at Black Feather. "And Scorpio lure Scott away from them but don't worry I'll have dark magic fog covering them so obnly we can see where they're at," said Turogn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you," said Starfire. she than headr what Gemini suggusted an she said, "A meeting. Now that would be good right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But since we don't know where they live we'll wait until they come to us or if they wonder off somwhere in the forest. DarkStar I want you to discise yourself as an animal to lure them three to the positoon I want them at. then Sorpio, Ryan, and Oracl should take it from there," said Turgon.

"Yes, sir," said DarkStar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, a meeting would be good right now. We need to discuss about the child that Starfire will be having in nine months and about the other situation were all in," expalianed Gemini with a seriuos face and tone of voice.

"Hm, that does sound like a good idea," said Fox.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:49 pm
"All of you meet me down in the meeting hall and tell the others. and Fox will show you all the way," said Gemini. "So Raven tell the others and draco come with me," asid Gemini as she left teh medic room.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games