Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:12 pm
"WHAT TO KILL ME??!!" Xiah said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:20 pm
raka paw starts glowing and has some of xiah chakra and xiah wound starts healing "there you go"  

teddy_byakuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:32 pm
Xiah was breathing hard, "hmph, thanks"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:35 pm
takes the chakra from raka and his and xiah chakra mix ... finger go blue "nice" "im not done with you yet kid"  

teddy_byakuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:41 pm
"what" Xiah said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:43 pm
raka takes more chakra from xiah like 50 percent "im done with you .. i wanna... i wanna finish you.. not kill but just hurt"grabs raka and gets more chakra  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:43 pm
Kiara didn't really notice what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:19 am
OOC: That's a really keen shinobi you got there... Ignored this post's complete LACKLUSTER-ness.

Taiku turned to the teacher and yawned. She was a waste of his time, as was the academy. After years of work, he deserved the position and rank of Genin. He made another handseal and began to focus his chakra. Once again the feeling of warmth rushed through his body and he readied himself to execute the jutsu.  

Ozark0816

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:10 am
((Your character is so mean))

Kiara turned to the class. "Okay, so who's ready to learn the next Jutsu called Substitution Jutsu?" she asked. She made some handsigns, focused on her Chakra and concentrated. "Kawarimi No Jutsu!" she yelled. There was a stick near Yasu and Kiara was near Taiku. Then Kiara and the stick switched places. She then showed everyone how to do the handsigns so that they remember them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:18 am
"AGGHHH!!" Xiah gets a shadow clone and gos inside the academy. "Kiara-sensei!," Xiah's cut from his katana made him limp badly. "Help me please!! I think byakuga is tryinh to kill me"  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:22 am
Xantos walked into the classroom to observe the teacher's effectivness, she thought she did well with all the students when he was sannin and wanted to check up on the class. He then saw A wounded Xiah.
"Xiah? What happend to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am
"Ugh, a person named byakuga punched me off a tree. Then one of my katanas got loose any made a deep wound, and he also took at least 3/4 of my chakra." Xiah then fell. "AGH!!"  

Dripples

Pocky Ate My Username

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 am
Ditari watched her do the signs and tried them. "kiwara no justu!" but nothing happened. he tried it again " kiwara no justu!" and he poofed two feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:27 am
"Alright....just stay still, I used to be in the medical core."
Xantos placed a hand over his wound and flowed healing chakra into it, sealign it up quickly, he then gave him a shot which would help reproduction of chakra.
"Okay then...Byakuga...could you come down please."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pocky Ate My Username

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:27 am
not satified, ditari breathed, calmed himself, and tried it again. kiwara no justu!" and he poofed over by the building and a stick was where he was before.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games