Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:27 am
reiko wondered how much healing she would have to do before the battle was over. "i hope i have enough chakra..." she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:27 am
Calm down Zaruto! There's a war going on!" Detachi shouts. "Anbu dont show emotion you know that!"  

Detachi

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:28 am
((Guys, I suggest you leave...Mikyo's still fighting in Cloud ==" Against 5 S ranked nin, so yeah...))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:29 am
"For all of you who don't know, gather around and I shall tell you a tale...." Xantos said and went into the history of Mikyo Yami.
"In a war against sound there was a metal weilding ninja fighting fo the sound...his family was killed, and his father gave him the guitar...a jutsu known as the broken chord, when played on the guitar, can break bones easily...He came to leaf for a while, ANBU leader..squad leader, the works, then he left to lead the akatsuki...when i was in lightning we wer constantly fighting each other...I lost most of the time..and by fighting him I was able to develop a special ability to release my spirit and posses people or escape a fight. In the leaf's great akatsuki war...we were under attack by everybody....I fought against Kisame...and won, then Mikyo killed Pein, the leader of the akatsuki and wanted the orginization for himself. Now, he was recently killed, by Ning and Cresent...only to arrise as a demon, the archangles that are within him are released...and now he will destroy us all if we don't get our act together...he wield metal as a weapon and can do anything with it...destruction follows him."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:30 am
perkydemonofdoom
reiko wondered how much healing she would have to do before the battle was over. "i hope i have enough chakra..." she thought.
*One of leo's clone pops out of nowhere and hands some chakra pills to reiko* "These should help when your low on chakra"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:30 am
(damn... still better than not getting ready at all =P)

"I know but.. grah!" Zaruto jumped off the tree with his 5 other clones following.

"It's just that.. when i was an academy student.. a ar was going on and i couldnt do anything.." Zaruto said sadly.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:31 am
Reiko nodded and put them in her pouch. "thanks"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:32 am
Detachi shivers"Wow, this Mikyo Yami isn't playing around!", Detachi thinks to himself. "Zaruto, relax, you are very capable."  

Detachi

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:32 am
((Well good luck waiting people XP))

Zann's frown deepened as he listened to the tale. He's never met Mikyo in person, only glimpsed his demonic form as he passed by the gates, not allowed to take part in combat.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:34 am
Without another word zaruto listened to xantos-sama.

"god... this is just so wierd how the good guys turn ugly before they die.." Zaruto said distantly.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:35 am
I thought he did die. reiko thought  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:36 am
(Well I just hope I get to fight him I never got to even spar with him when he was in the leaf he kept saying no)  

Leoknight777

Detachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:37 am
(i hope i can at least hurt him lol, but im only chunnin.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:38 am
(doubt any of us will be able to)  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:38 am
(ah well XD well lets not destroy this atmosphere ok??? >.>)

Zaruto, realising he didnt need his clones summoned them away each with a *POOF*.

He quitely sat down. a thunderstorm started coming in and heavy pouring rain started coming.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games