Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:49 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"No, you babbled like the little fool you've been proving yourself to be." Dorian snapped, out of patience.

"I'm the little fool who just dropped you from the air," she said, with a bit of an honest smile flickering on her lips. "Anything to say about that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:53 pm
(Yeah) Anthenor was finally pleased with the fire. He let it be now that the sun was up. "Did you sleep well Kiae?"  

Anthenor Grimoire

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:53 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"I'm the little fool who just dropped you from the air," she said, with a bit of an honest smile flickering on her lips. "Anything to say about that?"

((I"m assuming she never let those shields down...))
"Yes, you're doubly a fool for that." Dorian hissed in his soft voice. "Not only did you anger me, you let me go!" Still holding the Power, he channeld, throwing a number of razor-sharp waves of Air her way. Not exactly to kill, but to severly injure.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:54 pm
Cobain opened his eys, stretched and jumped up. He had not slept very much, but a lot more than he had lately. It had been somewhat chilly without his coat.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:57 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((I"m assuming she never let those shields down...))
"Yes, you're doubly a fool for that." Dorian hissed in his soft voice. "Not only did you anger me, you let me go!" Still holding the Power, he channeld, throwing a number of razor-sharp waves of Air her way. Not exactly to kill, but to severly injure.

Sielle whirled around as the blades of Air were absorbed into her woven shield, and narrowed her eyes. "Wrong guess," she growled, outstretching her hand towards him. Ryok dove towards the man, and his beak was smeared with blood as he flew off with an ear in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:03 pm
"Yes, thank you," she said to Anthenor, and glanced at Cobain. She vaguely remembered being in his arms, but wasn't sure why. "Did either of you sleep?" she asked, looking around in a daze.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:04 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Sielle whirled around as the blades of Air were absorbed into her woven shield, and narrowed her eyes. "Wrong guess," she growled, outstretching her hand towards him. Ryok dove towards the man, and his beak was smeared with blood as he flew off with an ear in his mouth.

((Finally, it was about time someone brought him into line. rofl Which reminds me somehow... check out my latest journal entry, the one marked "Muffin Millitia." It was written by someone almost as zany as I am.))
Dorian barked an oath, stooping and clutching a hand to his ear. Despite the pain and his anger, he was chuckling on the inside, grinning on the outside. "Very well, I admit defeat." He said through clenched teeth, slowly straightening up. "You are my better. I await your orders, Lady Sielle." He said, eyes gleaming and laughing madly inside. "And I must say you have earned my respect, though you do have much to learn."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:05 pm
"A bit." Cobain said, shrugging. "But enough." He grinned suddenly. "I was sure you were going to club me when I put you in that bedroll." He said jovially.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:09 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((Finally, it was about time someone brought him into line. rofl Which reminds me somehow... check out my latest journal entry, the one marked "Muffin Millitia." It was written by someone almost as zany as I am.))
Dorian barked an oath, stooping and clutching a hand to his ear. Despite the pain and his anger, he was chuckling on the inside, grinning on the outside. "Very well, I admit defeat." He said through clenched teeth, slowly straightening up. "You are my better. I await your orders, Lady Sielle." He said, eyes gleaming and laughing madly inside. "And I must say you have earned my respect, though you do have much to learn."

Sielle narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously, but whistled and called Ryok back to her. The bird had dropped the ear somewhere, and returned to preen its feathers, in what appeared to be satisfaction.
"I don't see what I have to learn, after that demonstration," she said, and shook her head. Now she was in for an enemy, she knew.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:11 pm
"Is that when he held me?" she wondered. She began to ask out loud, and then flushed and clamped her jaw shut.
"Wasn't I in the bedroll to begin with?" Kiae asked innocently. Everything was vague, but she could have sworn she had been in the bedroll.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:14 pm
"No... don't you remember?" Cobain asked, puzzled. "You were leaning up on Anethenor the way-" "The way you used to do with me." "Er, the way people do soemtimes, when they're really tired." He said lamely.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:17 pm
"I remember, sorta, but I was so tired. I thought I went back to my bedroll," she said, standing up and swaying a bit. Straightening her skirts out, she stretched and tried to brush her hair with her fingers.
"Where's my bag?" she asked, looking around. Spotting it, she dug a hairbrush out and sat back on her bedroll. Undoing her hair, which hung to her waist, she began to brush it, wincing all the way.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:17 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Sielle narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously, but whistled and called Ryok back to her. The bird had dropped the ear somewhere, and returned to preen its feathers, in what appeared to be satisfaction.
"I don't see what I have to learn, after that demonstration," she said, and shook her head. Now she was in for an enemy, she knew.

"If we all saw just what we had to learn, we'd all have learned it by now." He said philosophically. "Which is among the first thing you don't know- and that is the fact that we can never be too sure in our knowledge." He continued, absently holding a hand to his ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:18 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"If we all saw just what we had to learn, we'd all have learned it by now." He said philosophically. "Which is among the first thing you don't know- and that is the fact that we can never be too sure in our knowledge." He continued, absently holding a hand to his ear.

Sielle looked at him in surprise. "I do believe he's shocked into submission at the moment," she realized, and hid a grin with her hand. "I'd heal that, but for two reasons. One, I have no skill, and two - you earned it," she added.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:22 pm
"None. I have slept for years and have just now waken up." He held a throwing axe in his hand. "I was testing a new Talent I discovered last night."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games