Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:48 pm
Btw, anyone participating in "Nakie Day"? I saw a banner for it in someone's sig, and I think I'll go in the nude. xd Its Feb 12-14.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:37 am
I am, plus nakie day is right next to my birthday. Im going to change my avitar a couple of days before nakie day (because gaia will get alot of traffic that day).  

Plumbarius

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:05 am
Hannah Jade
Nice shirt! Nah.. I don't want anything. xp

Don't make this hard for me. I will get you something. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:56 pm
Darkfist007
Hannah Jade

I made that post before the new stuff came out. xp Now I want a Firestorm Dragon Gown and a Red Leather Belt, hehe. But I don't expect you to get me them, since they're so expensive.  

Jade Bagel

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:54 pm
I now have no gold left... ('cause I hardly had any anyway... and had to sell some stuff)

But, ignoring the description on the actual store items...

WE HAVE THE CLOSEST ITEMS TO "TYE DYE" AS WE'VE EVER HAD ON GAIA!!!!

Check out the items in the store on Gambino island!

Konfused tops and socks... Nice.

So they won't give us out & out tye dye yet... fine. I'll take this... look how cute! wink

~Happy Mouse~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:55 pm
Hannah Jade
Darkfist007
Hannah Jade

I made that post before the new stuff came out. xp Now I want a Firestorm Dragon Gown and a Red Leather Belt, hehe. But I don't expect you to get me them, since they're so expensive.

I totally want the Jade Dragon Gown... I LOVE GREEN! smile

Also, I want more of the "Konfused" stuff! smile

~Mousey-poo~  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:32 am
I was so tempted to get the "workers" set or the "konfused" socks but im still saving up for the housing system. Gaia allways does this, I save up gold for a month then they put out eye candy\impulse items out. Oh well, I allways liked the impule items, mabey i'll get a belt or something...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:25 pm
I was thinking about the Jade gown, 'cause my middle name is Jade, but I don't have any other green items so it wouldn't really match with anything. XD  

Jade Bagel

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:51 pm
Hannah Jade
I was thinking about the Jade gown, 'cause my middle name is Jade, but I don't have any other green items so it wouldn't really match with anything. XD

If the red belt is bolth genders I would buy it for you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:47 am
Hahaha, found this link in the GD. ( dumb )

Here is one of them.

South Carolina
An angry man walked into his local police station and threw a bag of cocaine on the counter. He told the desk sergeant that it was a substandard cut and demanded that dealer he bought it form be arrested.

Another good one.

Mexico
A group of drug traffickers cleverly decided to use a propane tanker to cross the border from Mexico to El Paso, Texas. They released the propane and concealed within the truck 6,240 pounds of marijuana. The men did not realize, however, that they had misspelled the name of the gas company.  

Plumbarius

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:30 pm
Rats_have_rights

Here is one of them.

South Carolina
An angry man walked into his local police station and threw a bag of cocaine on the counter. He told the desk sergeant that it was a substandard cut and demanded that dealer he bought it form be arrested.

Another good one.

Mexico
A group of drug traffickers cleverly decided to use a propane tanker to cross the border from Mexico to El Paso, Texas. They released the propane and concealed within the truck 6,240 pounds of marijuana. The men did not realize, however, that they had misspelled the name of the gas company.

xp whee
Human stupidity is so funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:41 pm
Darkfist007
Rats_have_rights

Here is one of them.

South Carolina

Another good one.

Mexico

xp whee

I was looking at dumb laws for San Antonio, and one of them is "It is illegal to urinate on the Alamo."
.. Supposedly Ozzy did that and is now banned from the area.

Lol.. "Owners of horses may not ride them at night without tail lights."; "Obnoxious odors may not be emitted while in an elevator."; "It is illegal for children to have unusual haircuts."; "It is illegal to drive within an arm's length of alcohol - including alcohol in someone else's blood stream." xd

Jade Bagel

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:54 am
In my area there is a law that you need a licence to own a laundry line ( a rope tied to two trees to hang wet clothes). xd We own two and havent been fined.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:02 am
Hannah Jade
Darkfist007
Rats_have_rights

Here is one of them.

South Carolina

Another good one.

Mexico

xp whee

I was looking at dumb laws for San Antonio, and one of them is "It is illegal to urinate on the Alamo."
.. Supposedly Ozzy did that and is now banned from the area.

Lol.. "Owners of horses may not ride them at night without tail lights."; "Obnoxious odors may not be emitted while in an elevator."; "It is illegal for children to have unusual haircuts."; "It is illegal to drive within an arm's length of alcohol - including alcohol in someone else's blood stream." xd

Ozzy got banned from the alamo for 15 years I belive, then the bann was lifted for some reason. His wife didnt want him to go out drinking so she locked up all his clothes. So he wore his wifes clothes and when he got too drunk he pissed on the alamo. >.<  

Darkfist007
Crew

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:47 am
Gotta love Ozzy.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games