Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:58 pm
Once inside his bedroom, Kiyoshi closed the door, but did not lock it; for the sake of comfort.

"Aoi, I hurt you today. And I know you didn't deserve it. I'm sorry for what I did. I feel terrible." The words flew from his mouth.
Emotions swirled around in his head.
Taking a step toward her, he wrapped his arms around Aoi, holding her tightly to him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:56 am
Aoi, confused by this sudden movement, kept her arms down as he hugged her.
It took her a split second to realize he was crying. Her expression softened and she wrapped her arms around him. She wasn't the only one hurt. Kiyoshi depended on her, for love and comfort.
"It's okay Kiyoshi." She murmured, repeating this.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:23 pm
Kiyoshi's arms loosened, returning to his sides. He wiped the tears from his eyes.
"I'm sorry.. my emotions got the better of me. It wasn't right, what I did. You shouldn't be so forgiving, Aoi." Kiyoshi said, his voice soft. There was a soft laugh to it.
Her now soft expression broke him to pieces.
"Aoi... you know I still love you."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:37 pm
[[GAH. What does a 11 yr old girl have to do to get attention? GR. ><;]][/szie]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:06 pm
[[Fine. I'll post and post.. Until I get an answer.. xDDD]]

Mimi got up off the floor, feeling her stomach grumble loudly. She found where the pots and pans are after looking at a series of cabinets. She opened the faucet and waited until the pot was half full. She took noodles and beef flavoring from the fridge; making herself some beef ramen, her favorite. When she was done cooking she set the table for herself only. There isn't anyone here right? I hope so.. It would be so rude of me if I set it only for myself, and Naoki or Nana were here.. Or...Nori. She felt the put in the sink. Sitting down comfortably in front of the table where Naoki usually sat. This place really felt like her home now.. It was the only place she ever knew.. that she liked... That she felt safe in. She let her thoughts wander while she stared into to space; eating her soup. She was like a.. eating zombie.

[[Splat!!! Imagine i've been holding all those ideas in..? Aren't you so proud of me Toxxi??? =D]]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:07 pm
[[ Now, we wait. ^_^]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:55 pm
Aoi, tears resurfacing and falling down her cheeks, gave a weak smile.
"I know Kiyoshi. And I love you too." She said. Kiyoshi's hands rest at her waist, she put her hands over his.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:55 pm
Kiyoshi's hands that rested at her waist moved to her face, carresing it; pulling it toward his own. Their lips met, Kiyoshi's still heart would have otheriwse been jumping wildly around in his chest. The sound of Aoi's heart beated loudly in his ears. A smile, spreading across his face.

He pulled away.

"Aoi... I'm sorry." Kiyoshi said.
"I shouldn't have..." He trailed off.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:19 pm
Aoi looked down, their hands still intertwined.
"It's okay." She repeated. A tear fell on Kiyoshi's knuckle, then ran down onto hers.
Aoi looked up, a smile plastered to her face. Then she leaned in and kissed him. THis is what should've been their first kiss. It was sweet and full of passion, full of mended love.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:33 pm
[[Epiphany from Sweeny Todd is stuck in my head. "And my Lucy lies in ashes and I'll never get to see my girl again..." I love that song.]]

Kiyoshi's tears flowed gently, quietly from his eyes. His hand, interwined with her's reached to wipe away Aoi's tears, now slipping from her eyes.
"Alright." He mumbled, kissing her again.
"I'm happy now. For me. For you. For us." Kiyoshi said. there was a childish vibe about them that made him feel like they'd always end up together in the end.

A sudden thought forme din Kiyoshi's mind. He laughed.
"So...you heard that Kuro saw Yuka.. well naked? He was telling me earlier. You think he likes her? She's been acting awkward around him since if you didn't notice." Kiyoshi chucked, able to joke around again.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:59 am
Aoi felt the tension in the room shift, then almost disappear. But there was still a whisper of anxiety, clenching Aoi's inside. Her stomach felt bad, but she forced a smile.
"Ha. Yeah I have noticed. Akuro told me about it the other day..And, I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but he likes her. A lot." She said.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:06 pm
Kiyoshi laughed to himself.
"I think Yuka likes him, even if it is just a little. I can feel it. She's a real flirt." Kiyoshi said.

Yuka got up from the couch, placing her dishes in the sink.
Her eyes wandered to Akuro, sitting on the small love seat, then Tatsuya on the large sofa.
I know Kuro likes me... and well, I'm feeling this weird attraction to him.

"Kuro..." She breathed, knowing he'd hear her. He looked.
Yuka motioned with her finger for him to come into the kitchen.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:37 pm
Aoi nodded.
"Yes, I can too. I wonder what Tatsuya will do now." She said, thinking.

Akuro's heart fluttered as he followed Yuka into the kitchen.
Once they were out of Tatsuya's view, Akuro rest against the counter.
"Yes?" He asked, trying to seem as apathetic as usual.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:04 pm
Yuka took hold of Akuro's hand, pulling him out of the kitchen. She led him upstairs into his bedroom.

When in his room, she let go of his hand, and locked the door.
"Kuro... you feel it too, right? This... connection between us?" Yuka felt dizzy. Was she crushing and Akuro? He was very cute, quiet. The kind of guy, well boy she liked.

"I like.. honestly. I'm not going to lie. This can't be good... I mean Tatsuya..." Yuka trailed off.
Don't bring him into this... there's something you want to get across.
The space between them wasn't bareable. Yuka pushed Akuro back onto his bed and straddled him.
"I don't think you understand the sex appeal you set off to me." Yuka said, sounding sexual in her tone. She bit her lip, holding back her smile.
-----

Kiyoshi was about to say something when he heard Akuro's door open.
"Aoi," He whispered.
"I think... Yuka went in there with him, I heard more than just one pair of footsteps coming up the stairs.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:02 pm
Yuk'a sudden advance was a little bold. Akuro's hands rest on her upper thighs.
This is what he wanted, wasn't it? He liked Yuka, and now Yuka likes him? But Akuro had never been sexual with anyone. He never paid much attention to girls or pleasure, he knew what to do, he just never used it.
"I don't think you understand the sex appeal you set off to me." Yula said. Akuro looked at her with a confused expression.
"Yuka?" He asked plainly, then flipped her over, straddling her.
"Sex appeal?" He asked, still a little confused. Akuro couldn't help this feeling, a feeling that he had locked up.
Just take advantage of the situation. A voice told him. So he did. Akuro's lips found Yuka's in eagerness.

Aoi muffled a giggle.
"Doesn't surprise me. I'm just worried about Tatsuya." She said.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games