Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:18 pm
((oh yeah teddy? i have teddy's thunder sword, cause u never said to deliver that to you, or anyone......so i kept it))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:20 pm
"Okay than kid," he said spitting towards him and pulled at a katana that had red on it and was mixed with blood from the regular user. Than pulled out another katana that shot fire out but was bigger and had a flame symbol on it. "Punk your going down," he said looking at him evil and got up.  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:20 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((oh yeah teddy? i have teddy's thunder sword, cause u never said to deliver that to you, or anyone......so i kept it))

((No actually i never carried it was sealed off Phi had it before i got it))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:24 pm
Shinro stared down the kid ready to defend at a second's notice. "Ready?"  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:26 pm
Andrew smirked and his face turn insane and he pointed the fire sword and quickly mumbled "Firops," and fire shot out of the sword and headed towards the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:27 pm
Quickly, Shinro ran out of the way from the fire. "Cheater."  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:30 pm
"Cheater? who give a crap you cheat you cheat that the way i role punk,: he said with a nasty attitude. Than after a few seconds flames appeared from the ground between Andrew And Shinro. "What is your name you brat," he said pointing the sword again at Shinro.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:33 pm
"Does it matter?" Shinro asked as he held Blackhole in his right hand.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:40 pm
"I don't know depends if your dead mom still wants you dumb kid," he said as the flames started to die down. Andrew pointed the sword into the air and fire shot out and went behind and infront of Shinro  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Shinro looked up at the boy with bloodlust in his eyes. "Shut up b*****d." He said as he jumped into the air above the flames.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:48 pm
"I think they dropped you becuase damn you a ugly looking kid, also she did not want your sorry a**." he said smirking as he sat down on the surface and glared at the boy. "What a brat" he thought as a was getting a good fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:50 pm
((.......lol.....this is one of the reasons why teddy))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:51 pm
(( He will have a katana through his head. ))

Shinro rushed the boy in mid-air and slashed Blackhole at the kid. "Shut up before you lose a head."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:56 pm
((Sorry just trying to provoke him since i just met him and come on Jake ill do anything to be under your training with Kazuhiko PLZ))

Andrew rolled over so many times that he barely dodged the attack. The blackhole hit a little bit of Andrew's arm causing it to bleed. Andrew stopped rolling and got up dizzy and gained his sense back after a few seconds.  

teddy_byakuga

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:58 pm
(( Kazuhiko is dead. Shinro isn't ))

"Heh." Shinro smirked as he slashed once again after he rushed Teddy.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games