Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:31 pm

"We only keep going in circles because you keep leading us in circles, Kiae." Cobain said exasperatedly. "And I'll sew your dress up, yes, but I said I need to sew up the hole in your chest. I couldn't earlier because it wasn't clean." Shaking his head, he moved to where the stream was waist-deep. He shed his pants and smallclothes and plunged in, stooping to scrub his chest and shoulders.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:18 pm

"How am I leading us in circles?" she asked frostily. "And I said I can mend myself," she added. Refusing to take her shift off, she managed to channel a small amount of water to rinse her wound off, hissing at the coldness of the water.
"Well, it is cold," she thought in a 'duh' tone of voice.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:28 pm

Cobain submerged, running his fingers through his hair and scrubbing the top of his head. "Forget it." He said on standing back up. "Light, this water's cold." He shook his head violently to keep his hair from clumping together and raking it out of his eyes. "Ever tried to sew up a wound on your own chest? It isn't easy." He pointed out, blinking the water from his eyes.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:36 pm

"Of course it isn't easy. I can manage," Kiae replied with a shrug, more tiredly than stubbornly. It was taking a lot not to show the pain she was in, but she was determined as ever.
"Of course it's cold, it's winter," she added with a small laugh.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:39 pm

"You can manage, but I can help you and do a better job." Cobain insisted. "If it was me with the hole in my chest, you'd be insisting on Healing me rather than letting me patch myself up."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:42 pm

"Because Healing is easier and less pai-messy," Kiae shot back. "And you'd be insisting on letting me relax and let you patch yourself up, and you know it," she added.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:50 pm

"Yes, but you'd bully me into doing what you want, and we both know it." Cobain said, laughing. He scratched absently at his chest, where it felt almost like something was digging into him. He suddenly made the connection, with the Bond. "Kiae, this is really hurting you, isn't it?" He asked, his eyes narrowing slightly. "That settles it. I'm going to close your wound myself if I have to sit on you to do it."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:52 pm

"I thought I dimmed the bloody Bond," Kiae muttered to herself, and then rolled her eyes skyward. "Of course it's hurting me. It almost went through my heart!" she exclaimed, and suddenly sighed.
"Fin, go ahead," she told him, defeated. "I give up."

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:05 pm

"I win." Cobain announced with a grin. "Alright, you'll need to take off your shift so I can sew it up right." He said matter-of-factly, walking over to his clothes to grab his needle, some thread and another bandage.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:07 pm

"It's too damn cold out for this, so get it over quick," Kiae sighed, quickly stripping and staring at the wound in surprise. She knew it hurt, that was for sure, but it was a wide, gaping hole that was a bit more gruesome than she had expected.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:14 pm

"Hold still." Cobain said simply, threading his needle and proceeding to sew up Kiae's chest. It was still bleeding a bit and he had to wipe it with a cloth several times to keep sewing.
"All done." He said, bending over and washing his hands in the stream. He turned around and re-bandaged her. "That one should last a lot longer than a bandage with a bleeding wound underneath." He said, satisfied.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:14 pm

"Great. Now I've got more scars from you," she sighed, shaking her head and shivering. "Can I get dressed now? I'm freezing," she added plaintively, pulling her shift over her head as she spoke.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:21 pm

"Rather a scar than a mortal wound." Cobain pointed out, poking her lightly in the side. "And go ahead. I'll sew your dress up real quick." He added, turning around and getting started on that.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:23 pm

She raised an eyebrow his direction, and shook her head. "Sometimes scars are more painful," she said softly, but shrugged.
"And how can you not be cold?" Kiae demanded, shivering again and hugging her knees to her chest.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:30 pm

"I'm freezing." Cobain admitted calmly. "I've just learned to look past the temperature over the years." Truth to be told, it was rather hard for him to keep his fingers from shaking as he sewed up Kiae's dress, but he managed. "Something's bothering you, Kiae. Talk to me about it?" He suggested.
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games