Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:06 pm

Nori turned to Toyo, a smile on his face.
"Because I came here with you. And it's plain to see you like me. I wouldn't be so careless to someone like you, Toyo."
Nori resumed to his seat, and finished eating.
When he was done, Toyo looked liked she was done before those girls even showed up.
"What do you want to do?" Nori asked, picking up their trays to go dump them.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:18 pm

"Of course, I like dangerous," Mayumi teased. That’s what worried him…
“Yeah. Ok.” Travis smiled turning his body he put his helmet on her himself. It matched in color to the bike.
“Oh. I don’t think you’re ready for my driving.” Travis joked, trying his hardest to hide his joking manner. His feet remained planted firmly on the ground. He felt like messing with her for some reason.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:29 pm

"Hah," Mayumi laughed, sounding unimpressed, "Show me."
I wouldn't be surprised if I fell off. It's not like it would hurt me anyway. Mayumi thought, adjusting the helmet so she could see more clearly.
Did it bother him that she joked about being dangerous? He must have had a problem with that kid from earlier, he looked pretty dangerous if you asked Mayumi. But she liked that.
She wouldn't let him get in the way of what- who she really wanted; Travis. He seemed like the missing piece that fit to her.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm

“Alright. You asked for it though.” Travis said. He took her hand and pulled it, making her hold onto him tighter. “Don’t fall off. Alright?” Travis made the excuse before kicking the engine to life. In reality, he really just wanted her to hold tighter.
His bike was relatively quiet- for a bike anyway, the way he liked it.
They drove off and away from the school. Travis would switch gears every once in a while as they sped up. The scenery seemed to melt as they drove. His reflexes were great; he didn’t need to drive slowly to drive safely.
They were getting close to his house. A few more miles and they would reach the turn-off where his house lay nestled in the privacy of trees. Money bought such privacy.

Reaching the driveway, Travis slowed, making the turn in. The full house could now be seen without the obscurity of trees. It stood three stories tall mostly paneled with glass.
The areas of the house that were not glass were fine oak. He stopped and kicked the brake down and helped Mayumi off of the motorcycle.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:05 pm

"Travis, ohmygah. Your house is beautiful. It's amazing," Mayumi said, in awe. Her hand remained in his after he'd helped her off the bike, her fingers interlaced with his as they approached the enormous house. It was almost too much to take it. Easily larger than her parent's estate.
"I had no idea," Mayumi mumbled, "You're father's job must pay more than I expected."
Mayumi knew Travis's father was always off with work, but she never would've imagined.
"Your bedroom must be huge, right?" Mayumi joked.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Travis shrugged. It wasn’t like he was being modest it was just that no matter how big, or amazing his house was it never really made up for how dysfunctional his so-called-family was.
Ah his father’s amazing pay. Didn’t it take just as much as it gave, if not more?
Travis rolled his eyes. His bedroom? “Geez. Can’t get your mind outta the gutter for five seconds, can you..” Travis commented while poking her forehead; they walked to the front door.

“It’s half of the top floor. The rest of the floor is like, closets and dens and stuff like that.” Travis added, he felt as though he were bragging about what he had.
He pointed to the very top of the house, at his floor. His curtains were pulled back but you really couldn’t see inside from below.
The first floow was general territory; A bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, an office where his father worked from home-after hours..a laundry room and so on.
The second floor was more personal. It was where his parents bedroom was located along with a den and a room dedicated to his father's business files. And the third floor at the very top was basically Travis' entire space.
Travis punched in a code and the door opened. He always broke or lost keys anyhow.

Inside the house it smelled just as fresh as the outdoors had. His mother made sure the maids only used mild cleaners for the sake of Travis’ sensitive nose.
Travis sifted through mail that lay on the desk near the door.
“If you’re hungry kitchens over there.” Travis said pointing in the direction it was located. Inside the walls were painted a light blue or white.
Pictures and certificates hung on the wall, none of a happy family though. Only ones that showed some sort of achievement deserved wall space. The floor underfoot was beautiful wood that refleced objects in their glow. In the corners of the rooms stood artistic statues that looked-and were- extremely expensive. The front hallway where they stood connected to a large living room, the kind that looked like nobody went into.
It also led to the kitchen on the left and on the opposite side the elevators to reach the higher floors.
In the living room there was a white rug and black leather couches.
A fire place framed in white painted wood was the focus in the living room, every other piece of furniture served to complement it.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:19 pm

I feel poor compared to him, now Mayumi shrugged away her jealous thoughts.
Mayumi found herself wandering around his first floor. Everything seemed too clean and perfect. The air was even clearer, like there was less dust in it. The house was very crisp.
Then she found herself, one too many turns to remember where she was.
Where am I? She thought, laughing softly. It didn't surprise her she'd gotten lost in here; It was enormous.
Then she saw a the walls of the light blue kitchen. She must've found the way behind it. Travis was sifting trough the mail on the desk, still in the front room.
"Travis," Mayumi walked back up behind him. Her arms snaked around his waist, her head rested against his back. The house was big, sure, but she'd wouldn't rather be in any part of it than with him.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:11 pm

Mayumi wandered off somewhere. The kitchen Travis would guess if he had to.
Every single piece of mail held little interest for him, he was about to throw them back when Mayumi came up from behind and wrapped her arms around his waist.
“Yeah?” He replied dropping the mail.
"See the whole house yet? Bored?" Travis joked.
He reached up and held her slender arm.
He turned his neck as far as he could to look back at her.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Toyo blushed, then followed him to go dump the trays.
Once they were dumped, they went to walk around.
"So what would you like to do?" She asked, then got pushed aside by oncoming people traffic.
She grabbed his hand, afraid to get knocked over. Once the people thinned out, she could stand again, but she didn't let go of his hand.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Mayumi twisted around to where she faced him that way he didn't have to twist his neck around. Her head rested against his chest now.
"I dunno," Mayumi said, "Do you have anything in mind?"
Looking up at him, she was filled with the urge to kiss him. But she didn't want to press herself on him too much, she would hate it if she became annoying. Could she really do that?
I don't think there could be anyway Travis would be too passionate and touchy-feely that would annoying me..

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Nori noticed Toyo didn't let go of his hand. Instead of letting go, he interlaced their fingers and squeezed her hand briefly.
Once they were away from the loud crowds, and she'd be able to hear him, he leaned his mouth close to her ear and whispered, "You're cute, you know." They way she'd grabbed his hand, Nori thought it was cute.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Travis bit his lip and looked as though he were thinking. Anything in mind...He repeated in his mind. It was her who wanted to go somewhere. She has something in mind….
He pushed the hair out of her face to look her in the eyes.
“You wanted to go somewhere. I brought you here. You decide what to do. Anything you can think of we’ve probably got it here, somewhere.” He told her, his hands rested at the small of her back holding her near him. There faces were close, but still had plenty of space between them

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Toyo blushed red, his face was so close.
"I-uh, thanks." She said, smiling. Toyo wasn't used to compliments, so she didn't know how to react. Quickly, she moved her face to kiss him on the cheek. Just a small peck. She hoped that it wasn't too soon, but she couldn't help herself, he was just so, so hot.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:34 pm

She's so prude, damn. But she's cute.
Nori didn't really respond to her kissing his cheek other than smiling. He didn't want to push things.
Rushing into relationships suck. You get too into it, too quickly, and then it hits you that you really have no true feelings for them. Then, you either get dumped or break up.
"Is there anywhere specific you'd like to go? Clothing stores? Or wherever, I'll wait for you," Nori said. He sounded very patient.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Toyo grinned.
"I have $1,450 with me, and i plan to spend it all." She said. Money meant nothing to her.
She eyed a clothing store she liked.
"I might start there." She said, pointing to it.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games