Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:28 am

(The only thing he needs is for the Mizukage to teach him the rest of the wolf summons. -__- But right now, the current kage is Ban, cause Kashiim is going to fight Akatsuki.)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:55 pm

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo looks at the Mizukage. "Well fine but I am keeping a close eye on him." Kazuo walks out of the room manipulating 3 almost microscopic peices of crystals to slide silently and unnoticable across the floor and sink into the soles of Jedi's shoes. Kazuo reaches the ouside of the building and speeds towards the docks.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Oroami shook his head "I wonder sometimes, what has happened to the minds of humans."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:05 pm

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

jedi took off his shoes and took out a fresh pair then throwing the others out the window. "I knew he was trouble when i trained him."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:22 am

Oroami laughed, he had known about the crystals, because of his Chakra detection, but hadn't said anything. "what do you think is 'going to happen soon'?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:07 pm

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

sighing he turned to Oroami. "I'm not sure but i will find out, by the way do you know where Hero is?"

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:37 pm

The Sky wolf rushed into Oroami's office. She transformed into her human self and bowed to Oroami. "Master Oroami, your help is needed at the Konoha gates. Kashiim, the student you taught wolf summoning to, is fighting multiple Akatsuki and needs all the help he can get. Will you help him, sir?" She asked.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:15 am

{you neglected to say that Mikyo was one of them.}

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Oroami nodded and tapped Jedi's shoulder in a gesture to say 'Come help', Oroami took off in a burst of wind.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Another Oromai Shadow clone returned to his position.

Havok-Trance

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:28 am

hector rouge
Another Oromai Shadow clone returned to his position.

*knocks on Oromai's door* Sir, theres something I need to speak to you about..its about the remaining gennin of the mist..
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Sengetsu entered the office of the Mizukage. "long time no see, Oroami. I believe you summoned me here." he quickly got to the pint inquiring about the blade.

xLytez

Muppins

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:46 am

______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

- - - - - -Ame materialized inside the all to familiar office like a genie from smoke. "Mizukage-sama," she addressed Oroami's clone extremely politely. Right now, they were not on friend terms. Right now, he was her boss and she needed to complete a mission. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but this is of high importance. May I borrow Sengetsu-san for a moment?" Without waiting for an answer, she dragged him to a corner of the grand office. She had so many memories here: some great, some not quite so fond. "I need you to draw Syn out of the Akatsuki base for me. I don't care how you do it or where you get him to go, I just need him out of the hideout, preferably alone. I will take care of the rest." The kunoichi's current state of mind was all business. She nodded to her fellow swordsman before turning to face Oroami again, that is, his clone. "Excuse me again for the interruption. I shall take my leave now." Ame bowed to the Mizukage's bushin and was gone as quickly as she arrived.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Sengetsu watched Ame leave. It was to be expected that a request such as that should emerge. Before he got the oppurtunity to tell her he was in his village she was gone. His black eyes slowly morphed into the all so familiar sharingan. His bloodline however was not of the average Uchiha, he was one of the few rare specimen of shinobi who had obtained the final stage of the infamous kekkai genkai. For now he stood with an active eternal mangekyou. He needed to track Ame fast, he was not familiar with the kunoichi as a result this would be no easy feat. Excusing himself and bowing to the mizukage he began to fade away in a gust of wind. Starting with his feet and gradually inching its way up the body of Sengetsu began to faulter and vanish. As he was consumed he spoke a final apology that echoed throughout the office. His prescece now completely gone all within the room was calm.

xLytez

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Oroami stared blankly, "ohhh kay," at that moment Luna was pulled through the liquid door; "hello."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games