Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:22 pm
I Know Its A little Too High Tech, Its like Marcross Fleets and the exportation efforts. A civilization usually takes awhile to grow, Plus the fact of a major space port and Off world headquarters is kinda off beat. h. I can change into a Small Dock for a outpost. It did originate on earth. Mainly for any space pirating and ether or, so I don't think we want a alien Invasion. As I envisioned it, if possible as a its own City-State in Myth. As the only high-tech city in that world. But, noting this kind off a time of early . I can say somewhat like the early turn of the century of 19th and the 20th?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:28 pm
A city-state in Mythanos sounds great! I fully approve of that. And it kind of strikes me as kind of xenophobic or something which could add to its' mysterious vibe on Mythanos. And you want to have it be as advanced as around modern time Earth? I'm just trying to understand this before I give the OK. And when I do you would have to change the place description a bit to match everything decided.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:32 pm
And I think it would be good in Mythanos. I just don't think it would work in Verspya.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:35 pm
More a Dome Colony. Its probably still a port, but mainly as a "Arc Colonization Project". Its going TO BE BIG. Plus probably surrounded by a Massive wall, still able to dock ships of the ID fleet. Probably a little more advanced . I should give it a name, what should it be?  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:03 pm
It would make sense for it to have a dome on it. They would assume that maybe the air on Mythanos isn't breathable for humans or something. The wall thing might be a little much though. Maybe have it partially surround the base, so the people inside can go out and research the life forms around them?
As for a name, something Japanese. Other than that... ^_^; Sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:18 pm
I think during construction they would breath air, Myth can support life. So They just breath the air. They probably met the locals, and most of the races is multiple. Its entirely closed the city skyline atmosphere is just covered with a ckear large dome. Allowing sunlight in, and rain out. Plus with located next to the sea, it makes its own water by filtering the salt water into fresh. The people can go out, but most reveal the location of the city.
I think the name of BaizashÄ«, which means "by the sea". There is a open dock for sea fairing, I would say to avoid any local to the planet.  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:22 pm
It all sounds good to me then, name included. Fanatic, you like it?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:23 pm
Yep. Everything seems in order.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:26 pm
Okay. Well you have two mods approval, so you can post the map in Mythanos now ~_^

Anyways, I gotta Transfusion Science test tomorrow, the last one, so I gotta get going. I'll be off for the night now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:28 pm
one of my maps only had one mod approval

I thought one approval was all you needed? 0_o  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:30 am
SHHHHH

-shoves puppet into a bag-

ALL IS FINE UKYO~! -salute-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:27 pm
*squirms in bag*
gaah!!!!  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:28 pm
Puppet.... Crevista?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:42 am

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:48 am
America isn't in Verspya at all for one thing ^_^; While we already have a town enshrouded in eternal darkness, this one seems a little more sinister and it's the first town(that I know of here) that's made for Vampires.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff