Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:32 am
Elyon nodded slightly. "Mmhm . . ." she hummed in affirmation. "I hope you're right though . . . I don't want to be stuck as a dragon . . ." she said softly. She then tried to remember everything that happened up to her . . . painful . . . transformation. "There was this . . . man . . . and when I was running, I was thinking about finding a way to change into a dragon . . . I guess I must have said it out loud because the man asks me if I wanted to be a dragon, and that if I wanted to, he would help me change . . . I said yes, please make me a dragon . . . and quicker than I could react he . . . he makes me swallow something . . . th-then I started to feel . . . awful . . . like my insides were all moving around or something . . . and I couldn't hold onto my staff . . . I could barely keep myself up and then . . . it just went black . . ." she said and looked over at Kolan. "I can't really remember what the man looked like . . . I wasn't really paying attention . . . but I do remember that he had a wide brimmed hat on that shadowed his eyes, and a bandana that covered his mouth . . . that's about it though . . ." she said and then sighed, trying to forget the pain.

Laura shook her head and nuzzled her head into Rollan. "No . . . I want to sleep with you . . ." she said and another yawn escaped her.

Coryn smiled and nuzzled her. "I will always love you . . . always and forever . . . no matter what . . ." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:12 pm
Kolan heard her affirmation, listening as she continued. "A man?" Must have said it out loud..oor had she? And the things he wore..they spoke of no one in particular to him other than a man trying to hide his identity. Kolan patted her snout, "Alright then..look, you should go back to the cave. I'll go find that man..I'll make him change you back." He felt it would be better to go on his own since he'd be less noticeable by himself and he felt that Elyon wasn't ready for such ventures yet.

Rollan felt her nuzzling him, wanting to sleep. It was almost sunset, should he take her back to the gypsy camp?..Coryn's cave was out of the question..a thought which sent gloom anew though he did his best to hide it. "Where would you like to sleep, my neera?"

Karelym enjoyed the nuzzling, leaning into it, "And I will always love you.." She paused before glancing to him, "I will do everything I can to help you regain your form..but if for some reason..we cannot..I will stay anyways, I would even without the Bind..and we'll perform our own marriage ceremony right here if it comes to that. I love you, no matter what, and I will always be with you, my vyallah." Karelym kissed his snout.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:33 pm
Laura just nuzzled into him more. "Dunno . . . tired . . . want you . . . " she muttered, nearly incoherently as she was only getting more and more tired.

Elyon nodded. "Okay . . ." she muttered and then stood up. She then realized that pretty much the only way she was going to get back to the cave was to fly. She wimpered slightly. "I'm afraid of hights . . ." she said, looking upwards with a nervous expression.

((Grr . . . Coryn doesn't like me right now . . . Writer's block . . .))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:44 pm
Rollan sighed, "Alright then..I'll..bring you to Coryn's cave.." It was closer than the gypsy camp and he didn't want to leave her alone..but when she fell asleep, which very well could be while they were heading there, he could drop her off and head out of the cave..Rollan picked up Laura in his mouth, being careful not to harm her. But there wasn't a problem since wolves often carried young this way, as did fox parents.

Kolan heard that and grimaced, "That's right..you're the cowardly whiner." He had a look in his eyes that suggested he was only poking fun, and he glanced to the sky, "Well then..I guess you'll have to-" He was cut off by a choked noise as his eyes widened. Looking downwards, he saw that there was now an arrow lodged in the side of his stomache, poking through the front near his belly button. He brought a hand to his stomache..and it came up covered in slick, red blood.

A group of hunters, none of the usual ones which suggested they were not of the kingdom came down jeering and gleeful. "Look, it's a monster and it's little pet!" One of the other's laughed, "I got him good didn't I? Look at his face!"

Kolan seemed dumbfounded as he glanced to Elyon and then sank to his knees, clutching his side in pain.

(o-o PURPLE!)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:57 pm
Laura giggled slightly. "This is fun . . ." she muttered happily and then caught a whiff of blood. "Do you smell blood?" she asked, worry causing her to be less tired than she was earlier.

Elyon growled and moved between Kolan and the hunters. "Kolan . . . contact Coryn . . . I'm gonna need help . . ." she said in a low voice as she bared her fangs at the hunters.

Coryn could also smell blood and recognised it as Kolan's. He growled. "Kolan's bleeding . . ." he said angrily, standing up, ready to spread his wings and go help if needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:07 pm
Rollan stopped midstep as he indeed smelled blood, and by now, he recognized it as Kolan's. The other irritated the Lower World out of him, but that didn't mean he wanted the other to actually be hurt. He grumbled an affirmative before taking off in the direction of the blood smell, still careful as ever with Laura.

Karelym looked up at that, standing as well. Without hesitation, she lifted and jumped partially, and then found her way to Coryn's back. "Where is he?"

Kolan looked, it appeared to be a hunting party..of about fourteen or so..At Elyon's words, he nodded, not wanting to talk because as it was..there was already a bit of blood dribbling from his lips as he blood flow altered with the introduction of the arrow. Cor..yn..His mindspeak came out breathing heavily, We're about forty yards from the cave to the left, there's a..hunting party..fourteen or so- The mindspeak fell for a moment before Kolan came back in strained, I was shot with an arrow..El..yon can't handle them on her..own, please..help her. Kolan continued to clutch at his stomache, his other hand going palm down to the ground as he struggled to keep awake and alert.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:22 pm
Coryn nodded and lifted off. "Fourty feet away." I'll be there as soon as I can! he thought to Kolan.

Elyon curled her tail around Kolan protectively, waiting for the hunter's to make their move. She wasn't used to her dragonic body so she wasn't going to risk making a mistake that could end in her getting seriously hurt.

Laura was now pretty much awake. The smell of blood was not a good smell, and her senses were all on high alert.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:33 pm
Kolan nodded even though Coryn couldn't see and blinked as the tail was curled around him. Elyon..just get out of here, Coryn's on his way. They can't do anything worse to me so just go already..I don't want you to get hurt..

Rollan arrived on scene, seeing all the hunters and setting Laura down. "Shift to human, if they find you they won't hurt you then." He shifted human himself, turning to kiss Laura deeply, "I love you, little flower, stay hidden." With that, he turned and darted out into the fray, causing the hunters to watch him suspiciously. He came and went down beside Kolan, who gave him a glossy eyed, unfocused stare as he mumbled, "Wolf-boy."

Rollan placed his hand on the arrow, avoiding Elyon's tail, "That's right, Wolf-boy's here..so hold on.." He broke the tip off the arrow and then tugged the arrow in one swift movement. Kolan gave a choked yell of pain as he cringed and coughed up a bit of blood. Rollan put a hand to Kolan's back, "Shh..just breathe, Karelym and Coryn will be here soon, she'll heal you." He knew the others were on their way, since who else would they call?

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:13 pm
Elyon shook her head stubbornly, her eyes still fixed on the hunters. She didn't want to risk Kolan getting anymore hurt. However when Rollan got there, she started to deliberate, but decided that until Coryn got there, she wasn't leaving.

Laura nodded and went behind a tree before shifting and looking at the scene nervously.

Coryn flew fast, getting to Kolan and Elyon in a matter of minutes. He landed in front of Elyon and put Karelym next to Kolan before viciously attacking the hunters.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:27 pm
Karelym went to Kolan and instantly began healing him. Kolan meanwhile kept his eyes, somewhat glossy still fixed fully on Elyon. Stubborn. That's what you are, wench. His tone was curiously blank, just saying words without expression.

Rollan watched as Coryn flew in, attacking the hunters. His brother..the hunters came at Coryn and some surrounded him..one in particular got rather close, arrow aimed for the fleshy area that was the softest on a draogn besies the eyes or the voice box area of the throat: the heart. He snarled and wolfed out, biting the man's leg so that he dropped his weapons with a yell of pain, before pulling a dagger from his pocket and side-swiping Rollan, cutting a line starting near Rollan's ear down by his snout that swelled with blood, causing him to snap and make the man drop the dagger even as he cringed.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:26 pm
((I'm gonna have to go to a dance with my daddy in a few hours. Don't know exactly when I have to go though.))

Coryn roared seeing Rollan getting cut and killed the man. Then with his tail he knocked all the men away, probably breaking a few ribs in the process.

((Writer's block . . . stare ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:49 pm
(aww cuteness! Have fun! <3 o_O *throws a sock at your writer's block* HEY! That rhymed! ^__^ <3)

Rollan heard Coryn's roar and looked up in something like surprise, the man was killed and the men were knocked away. The men were furious of course and charged at Coryn again.

Karelym watched anxiously, hating for her vyallah to be in such a position.

Kolan watched as his wounds closed and he felt his punctured organs heal with a sigh of relief, only to growl as a man came up behind Karelym, intending to stab her. He rose instantly, grabbing the blade with his bare hand though it slit his palm and punching the man in the face so hard he fell backwards, going back several feet. Kolan tugged Karelym behind him, before mindspeaking to Coryn, I've got Karelym and Elyon covered, Cor. He knew how distracting it was to fight while worried about someone or something. And it didn't even occur to him he'd used a nickname version of the other's name.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:16 pm
Coryn nodded and focused more on the men now, tearing with his claws, biting with his jaws and breaking necks and backs with his tail. He was raging with fury that the hunters would hurt his friends and family and he was not even going to show any mercy.

Laura watched from her position behind the tree and her hands where covering her mouth, trying not to draw attention to herself like Rollan wanted. She was . . . not sickened exactly . . . but horrified by the bloodshed that she saw. She knew that it was nescessary though, and endured it, but she was so worried that Rollan or her new found friends were going to die . . .

Elyon wrapped her tail around Karelym and pulled her close, so that at least they might try to help each other. "I'll look one way, you look the other, and we'll fight whatever men can get past the boy's defenses." she said, with an old fighting twinkle in her eye. She had the spirit of a warrior and whenever there was a battle, she was almost always itching to be in the mist of the fighting.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:43 pm
Kolan removed a dagger from it's place under his clothes and near his waist...human forms didn't interest him, and the weapons were unnecessary while being a dragon..but he'd always kept a dagger on his human form just in case. He took it out now and used it while moving fluidly, moving through the men that came his way with ease.

Rollan watched, and no men came his way again though he continued snarling..and as Kolan knifed through them, and Coryn tore and bit into them..finally the men were all dead but two, who took off running before the last man was even dead. Licking, he could taste the blood from his cheek, but it bothered him none..better this than Coryn getting stabbed. But his part was done now, and while he wasn't about to let Coryn be in any way harmed, he was still hurt from the events of earlier. So with that in mind, he moved away from the battle and to Laura, nudging her as he got close, Are you alright, Laura?

Karelym felt herself being pulled towards Elyon and nodded, "Alright." Two men came there way and she pointed, sending vines to wrap around their legs and letting Elyon take care of the rest.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:52 pm
Elyon smirked and her tail constricted around the two men and she crushed them in her grip. However, she didn't feel the adrenaline rush she got when she normally fight. "I want to use my staff again . . ." she said with a sigh.

Laura broke out into tears and wrapped her arms around Rollan. "Rollan . . . my poor, poor Rollan . . ." she sobbed and looked at the cut on the side of his face. It looked like it hurt horribly. She kissed his snout lovingly and then buried her head into the non-injured side of his face.

Coryn growled, his eyes darting around for any more men. He paced back and forth territorally before snorting and turned back to the group. "I hate hunters . . ." he muttered.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games