Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:07 pm
James swiftly took the beast downbefore Pre could do anything. The wound he had cause him much blood loss, making himwant to feed again. He turned to Pre smelling her blood "....Hmmmm....you smell much more appealing than this damned heathen" He said sneering at her. He lept at her ready to take her down  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:10 pm
spade attempted to make lost's hair messy again. "kotari what will we do today?" she looked at KoTari

lost looked at KoTari. he wanted to go see more stuff.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:13 pm
Pre smiled and flew in to attack James.
"Onee-sama! James! Stop!" Tea yelled.

"Not sure. Seraphiel should wake up any minute now," KoTari said.
As if on cue, Seraphiel started to stir on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:17 pm
spade pulled a smal twig out of lost's hair. "lost your precious hair is dirty" spade grinned.

lost looked at spade. he rolled his eyes before looking at KoTari.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:25 pm
James aimed his gun at Pre and shot a few round to immobilize her. He laughed manically as hedid so  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:29 pm
Pre smirked. She brought up her magic claw and deflected the attacks, resuming her own.
"James! Please! Don't harm her!" Tea pleaded.

KoTari laughed.
Seraphiel finally woke up, "Arr... That was a good rest," She said and sat up.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:36 pm
"seraphiel is up. will we do something today?"spade was excited. she enjoyed going to see stuff.

lost shook his hair attempting to get all the twigs out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:37 pm
James chuckled "you are very clever" He sneered before landing on the ground "But can youdodge this?" He askedfiring apwerful round. The shot caused the ground to crack and crumble beneath him and the bullet wizzed to hit Pre in the leg, maybe even take it off "Even Vampiresof my status could not dodge that without sustaining a wound" he chuckled manically  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:41 pm
Pre didn't bother defending against the attack and it ripped through her thigh. Because she is a magical creature, the lost leg disintegrated and became anew once it was severed. She attack resumed like she was never hit.
"James! You'll kill each other! Is that was you really want?!" Tea yelled.

KoTari looked over to Seraphiel, who shrugged, "Okay. Is there anything in particular you would like to see in this town?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 pm
James heard Tea's cries and please for them to stop. He jerked out of his trance anddodged out of the way "Pre!! Stop!!! I didnt mean to attack you........." He saidtrying to snap her out of it while refusing to go back into a blood thirsty monster "PLEASE!!" he said not able to get out of the way for the next attack

((Sorry have to go...really wish I could finish though))  

Panda_Gaara-chan

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:49 pm
spade looked at lost."i've never seen alot of this stuff what is there to see?" spade was curious.

lost looked at spade. she reminded him of a bird sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:50 pm
Pre's claw stopped inches away from James's face. It wavered slightly, like she didn't know what she needed to do next.
Her pure red eyes stared into James' as if peering into his soul. All James would see in her own eyes would be something similar to an empty abyss.
For a few moments, she remained like that. Then she broke away from him. The dark shards that drifted around shot into her body to snap her out of her inversion completely.

"Hm... I'm not sure what attractions are here, but I can find out soon enough," KoTari said and pulled out a map from his pocket. It had tourist attractions on it.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:52 pm
James panted looking at her still feeling uneasy around Pre "...........Sorry Tea................Sorry........I'm so sorry" He said now looking down feeling like he lost the trust of a friend  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:54 pm
"No, this isn't anyone's fault. Don't blame yourself," Tea said.
Meanwhile, Pre collapsed again.
"When she's close to her insanity... anything can set her off," Tea said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:01 pm
Angelus sighed from the roof of a nearby building and then shook his head. He vanished and reappeared in the hotel and began to read the book again. "This may just work...but I will have to..."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games