Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Giacare listened and nearly got angry at hearing what she'd done..until he continued..and as tears came to his brother's currently muddied troll eyes, he moved forward and stood on tip toe, wrapping his arms around his brother's neck as he did his best to hold the other. "It was a mistake, which you've more than made up for..and you said yourself the girl seduced you..the wedding was weighing heavily on you..what you did wasn't okay, but it wasn't so bad as all this..you're not weak, little brother. Foolish perhaps, but not weak.." he said as he stretched as far as he could to press a kiss to Ryan's cheek, nearly losing his balance and falling backwards from the effort. But Giacare stayed firm and kept his arms around his little brother.

Brilyra shook her head, "He loves you..he'll understand. I know he wanted Ryan to be happy with you, and that he would expect you to want your family to be happy with him..it's alright."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:48 pm
Ryan sighed, looking over at Giacare before hugging him back. "Thanks bro . . ." he mumbled out, crouching a little so that Giacare had a bit better footing.

Silyera sighed and looked at Brilyra. "Y-you think so?" she asked, her voice sounding like she was on the verge of tears before she hugged Brilyra tightly. "Ooooh! You're such a good sister!" she said somewhat happily.

((Yay! Mood swings! ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:55 pm
(o-o..who has mood swings?)

Giacare felt his feet touch the ground and he hugged his brother a little tighter, "Cheer up, kid. Brilyra loves you. I've seen you two together..the way you look at each other and act..and Brilyra doesn't hesitate at all to kiss you and stay close to you even when you're in the troll form. What happened in the past was bad..but dwelling on it will only hurt your future..and I think you and Brilyra have a wonderful future ahead, little brother.." he said as he pressed a kiss to Ryan's cheek before smiling warmly at him.

Brilyra heard the tears and then felt herself being hugged tightly. She laughed, "You too, sweetums." she said with a grin, "I look forward to creating all sorts of mischief with my new sister!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:07 pm
((Silyera?))

Ryan smiled a bit. "It certainly seems that way doesn't it?" he asked softly and then sighed. "Alright. Let's go get our girls." he said with a smile as he pulled away slightly from Giacare.

Silyera smiled and then pulled back cheerfully. "Don't worry, I'm already working on a few mischevous ideas." she said with a laugh.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:22 pm
(>_>...I knew that..)

Giacare rolled his eyes and punched Ryan's arm playfully as he pulled away, "Gosh little brother, always ending our hugs. You're so unaffectionate to your older brother." he said with a dramatic sniff as he crossed his arms and mock-pouted.

Brilyra raised a brow, "Such as?" She hadn't expected to be having so much fun..but she was enjoying herself and her new sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:30 pm
Silyera giggled and then put a finger over her mouth. "It's a secret till tomorrow." she said, smiling at Brilyra.

Ryan frowned. "Who's the unaffectionate one? You punch me every chance you get." he said with mock hurt as he rubbed his arm where Giacare had punched him playfully. However, he couldn't help the flicker of a smile that crossed his face every now and then as he tried to hold back and keep a serious expression.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:25 pm
"Already keeping secrets..we really are sisters!" she said with a chuckle.

Giacare grinned and wrapped his arms around his brother's arm, clinging to him and cuddling against his brother's arm with mock-clingy affection. In truth, it was a mix of things...just how Giacare was..(as far as the teasing and whatnot), a way to express affection..but also..he'd missed his brother and he was worried that if he let go for a moment..Ryan would just disappear again.."I punch you with love!" he protested, "I'm building your character, little brother!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:43 pm
Silyera laughed. "We are, aren't we." she agreed happily.

Ryan laughed. "Well then save the character building for later." he chuckled out. "I don't know about you but I want to fall asleep sometime tonight and I want the girl I love to be next to me when I close my eyes." he said as he ruffled Giacare's hair slightly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:49 pm
(*cries* WAHHHH! I'm not even gonna look anymore! Gah! *covers eyes to stop self from posting while being dragged away by self*)

Giacare blinked before smiling broadly at that, "Awwww..." he sniffed, "My little brother is a budding poet! I can practically see the ink in your blood! How utterly adorable!" he said happily as they entered the castle and began heading up the stairs.

(Ever since I've heard it, I've loved the thought of poet's having blood made of ink. Since back then they wrote in ink and whatnot..what a cute little phrase..*giggles at the adorablenezz*)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:20 pm
Ryan blushed a bit and lightly pushed his brother. "Oh stow it." he said a bit embarrassedly.

((That is a cute, if rather disturbing, idea.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:27 pm
Giacare laughed as he was pushed away a bit, finally reaching the rooms. "Don't worry, I think it's adorable and wonderful." he said as he held open his arms for Ryan to embrace him, "Now come here and wish your big brother a good night, squirt." Giacare said as he smiled up at the trollish brother who currently dwarfed him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:02 pm
Ryan chuckled and did go over and hug his brother tightly. "Night bro . . ." he said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:08 pm
Giacare smiled, hugging his brother back, "Good night, Ryley. I love you." he said as he went to straining tip toes to give his brother a kiss on the cheek before lowering and moving away, waving once before heading into his room. He saw his wife on the bed as he closed the door and grinned, "Ah, my beautiful wife..looking as delectable as ever." he said as he licked his lips with playful dramaticness.

Brilyra was on the bed when Ryan entered and she smiled. "Yay! My love has returned!" she held out her arms, using a gesture Giacare had just used, "Snuggle time." she said with a warm and loving smile, and it was just as Giacare said..she was just as adoring to his troll form as to his human form.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:32 pm
Ryan smiled at Brilyra. She really did love him . . . and he could never be grateful enough for that. He climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her softly on the head. "My Bri . . ." he murmured happily.

Silyera laughed. "Giac . . . not in front of the kids." she said as she held her hands over her stomach as though to sheild the eyes of her unborn child or children.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:32 pm
Brilyra cuddled up against him, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "My Rye." she replied with a smile as she nuzzled her nose against his, eskimo kissing him. "You know what? I loOoOove you." she said in singsong as she smiled wider and remained snuggled against him.

Giacare sighed, "Drat! Already they thwart my wicked plans!" he smiled, "We could just put a blanket over your tummy. Works everytime." he assured her as he pressed a soft kiss to her lips.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff