Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:25 pm
Meshik only looked at Kya with distant curiosity, "If we are going by foot, then Deralo Field will be 'next stop,' correct?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:02 pm
Kya nodded. "Oh yes. I forget." She looked to him. "Well, I think thats it up ahead. This is a nice walk isnt it?" She asked, wondering how he felt in travaling with her.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:09 am
Meshik looked mildly confused when Kya said that, but he nodded, "Considering we're walking through a place liked the Damned Woods, it's relatively pleasant," He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:05 am
Kya snorted. "So pessimistic. Even a bad place has good days."  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:48 pm
"I am not a pessimist, I just see things as how they are. For someone like myself, this place honestly gives me the creeps," Meshik said, "Is this one of those 'good days' for this place?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:33 pm
Kya nodded. "It feels like it to me." She looked out onto the feild. "Here we are, out of the forest." She smiled, walking out back into the sunlight.

(Exits to delaro feild)  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:35 pm
Meshik shielded his eyes from the sun as his eyes readjusted, "Indeed. Well, after you," He said.

(Exits to Deralo Field)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:29 pm
Tea walked through the forest, recognizing the area instantly. This was where she met Jet-Yol. She wondered what he was doing now. Not that it mattered.
She walked through the forest like a wandering spirit.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:02 pm
When Tea was far inside the forest, her face tilted upwards towards a sky she couldn't see, "Running away? That's not what I'm doing. I'm making the world a better place by removing my presence from it," She said and a green glow enveloped her. She had not been in this forest for so long before, and now it's dark nature was starting to affect her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:09 am
Tea was already in a fragile state when she entered the woods, and the negative aura was keeping her that way. Any positive aura she made was instantly absorbed into her surroundings.
An evil spirit appeared to Tea. She stopped and looked at it with dead eyes.
"I need a body," Was all the spirit said.
"...Then take mine under one condition," Tea said, "That condition is that you will take me away from here and never let me return to this planet again."
"I will agree to the condition," The spirit said.
Blue swirls of magic went around Tea. It threatened to destroy her wings and replace them with something else.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Guardian Elizabeth

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image
»Mika Moon
xxxxxxxxxxThe F a i r y

As Mika ran out of what looked like a mine cave, she stops as she looks up at the shining sky. Seeing that it was day, closing her eyes she walked over to a nearby tree and stands under it and waits for the others to come. Looking deeper into the woods, she gives a small cold smile at the thought of what was in there, all of the Darkness. Even though her energy feeds off Fire, her most base Element is Darkness. Mika then took a deep breath, and froze when she felt a life about to end, she cursed, "Damn those Souls, they don't know what they are doing." She then runs off to find the source of the aura she felt, and tried to read and find the mind it belong to.

"Flying High In The Sky"
"Looking Down Below"
"Fireflies, Sore Through The Twilight Blue"
"While I Said Hello To You"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:47 pm
Tea's head kind of turned as her possession was underway. She noticed a new being in the woods, but the possession had to complete first. So the Faerie stood there calmly and waited. She didn't want to see anyone anymore. She was a soul tortured with guilt, and was relatively easy to take over.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Guardian Elizabeth

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:55 pm
User Image
»Mika Moon
xxxxxxxxxxThe F a i r y

Mika had soon found the being, a Faerie?! This was not good, if the Soul finished, the power was wrong. So she did the only thing possible in her state. Her eyes became a glowing red, and a evil sharp teeth smile came to her face as her ears grew longer, and her hair started to span out like a mist. Her hair covered the form, and suddenly flames engulfed them both. But it did not harm the Faerie at all, but the shrieking of the Soul was heard as it left the body of the girl, and flew up high, only to be consumed by the dark mist that was Mika's hair. Chuckling, her form soon turned back to normal, and this time she didn't look like a ghost. Smiling, she slowly inhales as the Soul went into her own body, as she ate it. "Good thing about dying, its hard to die a second time." Since being a Yokai, she was a Demon Spirit, and sometimes eat other Soul's, but only when she needed to. Her now normal red eyes look at the girl, and tilted her head to the side, "Why do you chose destruction child?"

"Flying High In The Sky"
"Looking Down Below"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:01 pm
Tea fell to her knees when the spirit stopped possessing her. She silently cried. Her once large green wings were now ripped and torn, "...I'm a horrible person...Please leave me be..." She said between sobs.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Guardian Elizabeth

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:08 pm
User Image
»Mika Moon
xxxxxxxxxxThe F a i r y

Mika kneels down, her kimono fanning the ground. Her eyes looking almost sad like, as she placed a hand ontop of her head. She then spoke softly, "What is it that this child has done, that wishes to be gone from this world forever? No one deserves that. Ever life counts, and each Soul must move on, not disappear forever." She spoke as if she knew what it was like to feel like she wanted to be gone for good. Closing her eyes, she sighs and spoke with a edge, almost like a Old woman would have, "You have your life to look forward to. Don't throw it away over something, don't be stupid."

"Flying High In The Sky"
"Looking Down Below"

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games