Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:13 pm
"Sounds like me to be honest..." Renatus said smiling. "Only change two years to about 50."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:16 pm
"That's quite a while, do you ever miss your home?" Lucinda asked, politely.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:23 pm
"My home..." Renatus thought of his swampy tribal village, of the many dragon kin children running about aimlessly, the friends he grew with, and his family... "Sometimes, but they wouldn't accept me back. I've not embraced my dragon kin heritage. I'd be shunned. Maybe except my parents. My mother was very... maternal and would never shun me as everyone else would."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:25 pm
"Then she sounds like a good mother," Lucinda said with a smile.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:32 pm
"Yes..." Renatus said smiling. He looked out the window, the sun was setting, and the streetlamps were coming on. groups of people walked to pubs, and young couples walked through the glistening streets arm in arm. "Society is a harsh mistress. So kind to its own..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:35 pm
"...But harsh to outsiders," Lucinda said, glancing out the window as well.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:39 pm
"Hm" Renatus nodded in agreement. His head then popped up "Sorry! So sorry! Depressing again." He looked back at Lucinda then said, "I'm going to check into my room and get a bath, I've been traveling. Maybe you would like to go to the pub and get dinner with me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:41 pm
"Yes, that sounds nice," Lucinda said with a nod and a smile.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:47 pm
"Wonderful!" Renatus said smiling. "Well see you then." He stood up, and walked off to his room. He sat his pack on the bed, then looked for a sign for the baths. He found that there was a public bath fed by a nearby hot spring, which he quickly dispatched to. As he arrived he noted that there was only one bath. "This could be awkward if I'm interrupted..." He thought. He stripped off his clothes, and slid into the steamy water as naturally as a lizard would.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:49 pm
Lucinda walked to her own room to deposit her belongings. Then she laid down on the bed and lightly dozed.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:56 pm
The hot water quickly washed away the grim that had covered Renatus while he came to the city. He was so comfortable that his magic dissolved and left him in his real form. He slid under the water, his gills opening up and allowing perfect breathing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Lucinda continued to nap for about an hour and then she woke herself up again. Her clothes were rumpled from sleeping in them, so she was quick to change into fresh ones.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:42 pm
Renatus popped back out of the spring water, and walked onto dry land. He shook his mane, in a quick attempt to dry it, then proceeded to get his cloth to dry. He dried himself off, looking at the cloudy sky, and the snow falling down. It was much more interesting than other places he had gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:11 pm
Lucinda wondered how long it would be until Renatus came down. Then she decided to wait for him in the main room. She walked that way.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:16 am
puppetofdeath
Alessa looked at her scarf before hitting her boundry only not so forcefully. "Will one of you take my scarf?"

"Uh, may I?" Daiki asked. He reached his hand for the scarf.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games