Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hypocoristical

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Hello there and thank you for the random invite, I guess.

You may call me Hypo since, pretty much everyone does.

I'm old, and sometimes grumpy but, mainly pretty random and silly. Just depends on the day I've had.

Been around this damn site for six years and honestly, nothing shocks me anymore. Try to shock me, I dare you. :3

Love to talk, listen to others, and offer help and advice, when asked for it.

I'm in the Midwest of the United States. I don't have a goofy accent, I'm not about to prove that either. lol

Anything else, of course, ask. Thanks again. heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:23 am
Thanks for the invite!
I'm Gracey
I live in SoCal
I like random stuffs... um yeah!
if you wanna know check out my profile or pm/comment me =D
User Image
That's me =D  

CB Reg Dickk Rider

4,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

baeruto

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:24 am
Hello, my name is Najia you can call me that or Nana but most people just call me Wildthing because well I'm wild. And not in a naught way, or is it? You'll never know. I'm from California, don't send me random friend request I don't fly with that babes. I am 15 years young, and I plan on staying young until I have kids and they suck the life force out of me, sigh the life of a lady. Well it's nice to be invited to this nice little guild, I'll be seeing you around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:51 am
Hypocoristical

Hello there and thank you for the random invite, I guess.

You may call me Hypo since, pretty much everyone does.

I'm old, and sometimes grumpy but, mainly pretty random and silly. Just depends on the day I've had.

Been around this damn site for six years and honestly, nothing shocks me anymore. Try to shock me, I dare you. :3

Love to talk, listen to others, and offer help and advice, when asked for it.

I'm in the Midwest of the United States. I don't have a goofy accent, I'm not about to prove that either. lol

Anything else, of course, ask. Thanks again. heart

I have a portable bio-tens unit so provided I was within reaching distance I could concievably shock you  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:55 am
Hi, I'm Kitty, or Cat since there are so many Kitties around Gaia. It's my screen name because Cat is actually my middle name and something I've been known by in real life.
I am one of the older Gaians, 33, and I suppose fairly jaded and cynical about life in general
I'm an artist. There's a link to my Deviant Art which doesn't have that much in it on my profile.
Feel free to message me about whatever.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 am
Welcome and may the random force be with you all.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

pixseouls

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:50 am
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hey everyone! I'm Cindy! biggrin Thanks for the invite. I luv luv luv randomness! Let's all have fun. biggrin

I love bumping!
If you do too, click here!

User Image
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:55 am
Welcome to the guild everyone! Nice to meet you all!  

Toxic Friday

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Fammumar

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 am
Well, I guess I'm here from a random invite hehe. I spend a lot of my time on Gaia either in the Q&A helping with questions, or playing boot grab. If you need me the best bet is to pm me cause I doubt you'll find one of my threads to reply to lol. I am gay, and I am a furry, so if anyone has a problem with that, either calmly discuss it with me, or keep it to yourself. That's about it. I'm pretty much an open book on anything so just ask if you wanna know something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 am
I got invited at random. :3

Everyone seems to call me Tentacles on Gaia, I'm cool with that. Sometimes I lurk for long periods for no real reason. I used to be KittySquiggles but I've been that on a gazillion different other sites. I'm a youth person and I may or may not bite.  

Illithid Tentacles

Distrustful Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 pm
I have no sanity, maybe occasionally....I'm also blunt and have quite a temper. I can spin out a paragraph on basically anything fairly quickly and will do it without provocation, but I don't rp. What I mean by the previous statement is something like this:

A hand reaches out and pulls you into a back alley. You are restrained and gagged, before being dragged down the alley and into a warehouse. You are dragged over to a mat surrounded by many cutting tools. Your restraints are removed and you're attached by chains to the floor. Unable to move, and unable to see because of a blindfold, terror over comes you. You begin to tremble and beg for your life, but you get no response except for the feeling of your shirt being pulled up and a sharp pain that slowly moves down from your upper chest to right above your groin. You feel another pain move from your left side to your right, and everything goes black. But then you awake. You think you see your body still on the mat. It feels as though you're trapped in a jar, you haven't a clue what's going on. You see the person who grabbed you stand up and come towards you, the fear returns. The person, a young girl maybe 12, picks up the jar you’re in and begins to speak. “I have preformed experiments on your body, now your corpse. And now this, your spirit, will be experimented on.”

XD that's one of my more disturbing ones....I enjoyed writing it which gives you a little insight into my mind

EDIT: and I will meow at you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:12 pm
Hi yaall my name is Natalie,I live in Europe and I'm 18 years old,ty for random invite :')  

Airix__e

3,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Galica0

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:28 pm
hi, my name is zack. Im from chicago, illinois in the USA. im 18 and a very random person
BANANNA!!!
see?
anyways you can call me galica or creed. your choice  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:35 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone!  

Toxic Friday

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

x__K e y - C h i

Conversationalist

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

ahh Hai . I'm Yuki (: Born In New York U.S.A
Asian / Americann
Chinese o-o but is american because I was born in America
Everyone call me Panda or Yuki either one wouldn't matter
I love pandas xP and being random
User Image

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games