Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:41 pm
Dimitri smiled. He knew how dedicated Elryn was when he had a task on his mind. Ruffling the other's ears, he got up from the bed and said, "Well, let's go remedy that, shall we?" His gentlemanliness ((I hope that's a word...lol)) took over and he extended his hand to Derrick to help him up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:04 pm
(It is if you say it is! *doesn't know for sure* ^__^ <3)

Elryn's ears perked again as they were ruffled. As the other moved to help Derrick up, he watched with interest before turning at the sound of Giamonde's voice.

"Don't forget..to feed me, Romeo," he said to Dimitri knowingly, "...I warned you turtles..couldn't fend for..themselves." he said somewhat dryly, although his dull turtle's eyes held some amusement that Elryn was gladdened to note, along with his light tease of Dimitri by calling him 'Romeo'. That meant that the demon hadn't taken over. Not yet.

Derrick took the hand with a smile, "By all means." He rose from the bed with the other's help before hearing Giamonde as a slight frown curved his lips and he glanced towards the tank. But other than that, he didn't seem to be growing angry or annoyed, just withdrawing a little. An improvement of sorts from his former blatant refusal to acknowledge Giamonde as anything other than a worthless b*****d.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:08 pm
((Then I say yes smile lol))

"Don't worry, Gia," Dimitri said after helping Derrick up. Not realizing he hadn't let go of the other's hand, he continued. "Even if we forgot, Sorcy would make sure you were taken care of. But we'll come back with some nice lettuce or something." He turned his attention back to Derrick. "Anything in particular you prefer?" he asked, leading the other towards the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:15 pm
(O_o you know what..YOU WOULD!)

Derrick noticed that the other hadn't let go of his hand..but he didn't really mind, this wasn't really any different than holding each other as they'd done before..right? He chuckled, "Well since I missed out on the whole dog food craze.." he started in a tease before thinking about it seriously, "Well..this is your first breakfast as a human. I think you oughta choose, and I'll make it for you, Dim." he said with a smile.

Elryn snickered at Giamonde's turtlish expression of disgust at the 'nice lettuce bit'. "Try not to have too much fun without us, Monty." he said sweetly, though he snickered again as Giamonde glared and muttered, "Yeah yeah, I'll get you back." Elryn grinned doggishly and followed his cousin and Derrick out of the room.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:20 pm
((*laughs maniacally* biggrin ))

Dimitri smiled back at Derrick. "Ah, how about a nice souffle, then?" he asked teasingly. "Nah, actually, I think french toast or pancakes would hit the spot," he said with a smile, giving Derrick's hand a gentle squeeze.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:57 pm
(o-o..*backs away slowly*...erm..*points* Hey look!...Distraction!)

Derrick scrunched his nose, "You'd be outta luck on that one, buddy." As the other changed his mean choice to french toast or pancakes, he grinned, "Pancakes it is. Nice to know all that kibble didn't totally destroy your palate." he brushed his thumb across Dimitri's hand, smiling all the while.

Elryn chimed from behind them, "What spot would that be, cousin?" he asked slyly as his eyes slid to Derrick. There was an innuendo there if one knew to look for it, which Derrick did not, since he was not one used to being the object of innuendos involving those of his gender, or really any at all. For all that Elryn was still a child, and in many ways, he was..he wasn't stupid. Though as past events had proven, he could be a bit naive from time to time.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:01 pm
((*Looks away* huh?))

Dimitri blushed as Derrick ran his thumb across his hand, but even moreso at Elryn's comment. He looked back at Elryn and gave him a "So help me..." look. Clearing his throat, he turned back to Derrick. "If everyone else isn't up or hasn't eaten, maybe we should make some for them, too," he suggested as his blush finally began to fade.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:16 pm
(o-o..*thinking..thinking..* I FAIL! *sobs* OH ! Guess what?! This is finals week..so after this week..I have two weeks offffffff! ^__^ <3)

Elryn grinned doggishly at the look and stuck his tongue out.

Derrick heard the other clear his throat and he raised a brow before listening to the other's suggestion. "Volunteering my services are we?" he chuckled, "Sounds good. Might as well show my brat-er..brother, what he's been missing." And his sister..and his brother's boyfriend..and his sister's boyfriend..which..if they'd stayed in the same room...

Darren yawned as his eyes opened before he glanced down sleepily and smiled as he saw Jaime's form against his chest, Darren's arms wrapped around the other. He pressed a kiss to Jaime's forehead, "Morning, love." he said softly. They were in Jaime's room, having fallen asleep on the bed together.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:24 pm
((Wootage!!! That's exciting biggrin ))

Dimitri chuckled and gave Derrick's hand a gentle squeeze. "I'll be your sous chef if that helps," he said sweetly. "And I'm sure they did. You saw how...um...close...they all were yesterday."

Jaime groaned, burying his face in Darren's chest. "Morning..." he grumbled. He was definitley not a morning person, but he could definitely get used to waking up in Darren's arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:31 pm
(I know! Haha, I'ma crashhh, nighty <3)

Derrick laughed, before pausing to consider it.."Both of them are couples, " he said firmly. "Twitterpation is going to affect the whole darned house," he said with mock-disgust.

Elryn tilted his head, "Twitterpation?"

Derrick chuckled, "Love, of course."

"Ohh..interesting..I think I've definately seen some twitterpation in this house." he said, obviously making another point as he grinned doggishly. Rooting for his cousin all the while.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:36 pm
((me too...I'm exhausted. Catchya laters!))

Dimitri shot Elryn another look as he blushed a bit. Returning his attention to Derrick, he said, "Awww...its not that bad. Besides...its always nice to find someone you live for...that you get up every day for.."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:26 am
(o-o exhausted?! SLEEP! SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! T__T No being exhausted on my watch!)

Derrick's lips became a slight frown for a moment before he smiled and chuckled, "Oh really? And is that personal experience talking?"

Darren heard the groan and chuckled, pressing a kiss to the top of his head. "My happy little friend." he said with a grin.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:09 am
((lol...yea, I was planning on sleeping in, but that didn't work out too well. Oh well...lol))

Dimitri felt his face turn a little red again. "Time will tell, I suppose," he said cryptically, looking forward again and making his way into the kitchen.

Jaime finally turned his face up to Darren's and smiled sleepily. "Well as long as I wake up with you in my arms, how can I not be?" he said lovingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:42 pm
(T__T why not?)

Derrick watched his face turn a little red as he followed into the kitchen. "What's that supposed to mean? And..why are you blushi-"

"Derrrrrick!" chimed Elryn in an obnoxiously singsong voice.

Derrick raised a brow as he looked back at Elryn, forgetting what he was asking Dimtri just as Elryn had planned. As much as he blatantly teased his cousin, he was ready to help him as well. "What?"

Elryn blinked at him as his ears perked and he smiled with doggish innocence, "Just making sure I got your name right." he then walked forward so that he was near Dimitri's heels as he winked up at the other in such a way that Derrick couldn't see.

Derrick frowned at Elryn in puzzlement as he muttered, "Strange kid."

Elryn narrowed his eyes, though he was amused as he growled, "I heard that."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:47 pm
((Hope its not tmi...but I woke up with cramps that make me want to rip my ovaries out...lol))

For once Dimitri was grateful for his cousin's interruption. As the other moved beside him, he looked down at the dog and mouthed, "Thank you!" He chuckled at the banter between Elryn and Derrick as they arrived in the kitchen. "Alrighty...pancakes, here we come," he said happily, changing the subject.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games