Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:41 pm
Spira nodded. "It.s.....Sh.iny..." She said softly, unsure of what exactly it could do. She felt power coming from it, eying it and Rick and silent. "I...li.ke."  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:44 pm
"It's a sword, Spira. It's a weapon," Rick said and turned it around. The initials S.H. was engraved into the base of the sword, "This is a blade made from a humans blood and fragments of crystallis. It amplifies magic," He explained.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:57 pm
Spira's eyes glowed as she detected crystillis within the blade. She stared silently at it, then looked to Rick. "..C.an...I...ho.ld?" She asked, reaching a fragile hand out but not attempting to grab the blade. She felt power from it, but she was scared of it. "W.hy...do..yo.u...ha.ve...it?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:59 pm
"Because this is the blood of my cousin," Rick answered her and handed the blade to her.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:01 pm
((Hmm... feel like posting, though I have nothing to add))

As Lydia sat in her cage quietly, she began to drift to sleep. her day had been more stressful than the past month or so and she was tired.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
(We..needs to resque lydia.. or something..)

Spira frowned. "Fam.il.y.....Not...sup..po..se..d...to...ki.ll..."  

Fujibayashi Shina

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:31 pm
((Not necessarily, she's an experiment, and Rick doesn't have a need for her at the moment, so she's in her cage))  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:41 pm
(And she's got a neighbor)

"Now, who said this sword has ever killed someone?" Rick said with a small laugh, "This is more or less ornamental, but since it's connected to her she would know instantly if it's being used for bad things like killing," He couldn't believe he was spouting all that nonsense. He didn't care if he used that blade to kill someone. He didn't care what would happen to his cousin as well.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:54 pm
(ok.. Just making sure you gets your rping fun. biggrin )

Spira nodded. "Ki.ll...en..em..y's.....not....fam.ily." She held the blade, then handed it to him, her form progressing at a steady rate. She had matured to teen, and was moving to an adult form. She turned away, not liking the feel the blade gave her. "Str..ange...ma..gic."

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:58 pm
Rick took the blade and backed away. He swiped it a few times in the air to demonstrate how it was used in case Spira couldn't figure it out. Then he slid it into it's sheath which was on his belt, "It's just so that my cousin is always nearby," He said with a small grin.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:58 pm
((Yeah, I've got characters who are active elsewhere, so don't worry about it. Thanks for paying attention to me though! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:12 pm
(:3)

Spira watched, then performed the exact same movements he did, even though she was holding nothing. The table she was pretending to swing at creaked, a long and deep scratch appearing on it. "Yes."

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:15 pm
So you can be useful... Rick thought, "Impressive," He said and went over to investigate the gash, "So could you control that?" He asked, referring to the magic she just did.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

{{Enter from Deralo Field}}

Psadas looked around quietly as he and Desmona entered the academy after their most recent mission. The muscian's usual smile was gone and he seemed slightly aggitated, which beyond unusual for the happy-go-lucky Psadas. There was just something about this place that made him quite uncomfortable. There was a quiet that he couldn't understand that that made him uncomfortable. Not that the academy was quiet, per say. There was the ambient noise of machines opperating and scientist conducting experiments. But what Psadas wasn't hearing was the music that usually sounded throughout the building. The music in the hearts of the people.

The music in the place had slowly been dying since the incident three months ago when one of the experiments had attacked. And yet at the same time, everything seemed to continue operating normally. That was what really bothered Psadas. People were walking around, talking, telling jokes, performing experiments, and laughing, but there was no music in their hearts. Something just felt wrong about the whole thing, but there wasn't much Psadas could do about it except continue avoiding the place, as he had been. "Where do we go to debreif again?" Psadas said with a glance back at Desmona, his rather absent-minded nature showing again. After two years of working there, you would think that Psadas would be able to find his way around and know who to talk to, but he didn't. Only the important people, like the head of the academy. So he let Desmona and Desdemona worry about things like that, which was why he asked her.

((Sheena, is Lina going to do anything, lol?))

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:45 pm
(OH? Where are they again!? I forgot! sweatdrop )

Spira nodded, lifting a hand as her body went through another growth spurt, her chest bulging out a little more as she grew taller, her body getting just a bit bigger. She raised a hand, and repeated the sword stroke, the gash widening, almost cutting through the table. Small forms, like black worms with evil toothy grins and red eyes wormed out of the gash, not leaving the black area. Instead, they began to eat slowly at it, giggling and mumering until a gnarled pattern of bitemarks split the gash through the table, the worms fading from veiw. "Yes."

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games