Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:05 pm
"...outside.....that no way for a beautiful girl like you to live.." pyro said noticing the sudden jump "why are you acting so strange?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:08 pm
No! plz stop! it's nothing! *she said while she turned her back to pyro, crying soflty*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:10 pm
"pyro something doesnt seem right"

"yea i know" pyro said as he walked over next to kitty and touched her shoulder to turn her around noticing that she is crying "kitty what happened? tell me" pyro asked setting her down to his seat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:13 pm
i dont want to talk about it...plz... *looks at the floor*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:15 pm
"Kitty please tell me...im here for you" pyro said putting his finger under kitty's chin and lifting it up to look at her eye's "please tell me"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:18 pm
*kitty stood up and started hitting the walls, trying to break out, trying to find a way to get out, not listening to pyro*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:21 pm
"pyro do something someone might hear" spike told pyro

"DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT?" pyro asked as he looked over to kitty and formed handsigns and containing kitty in an earth container "kitty ill ask one more time....please tell me what is going on?" pyro asked again

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:33 pm
*does handseals* Raiton: Raikou Shunshin!! (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous)

*neko dissapears in a whisp of lightning and appears in front of pyro grabbing his shirt* you shouldnt have done that....

_Neko-KittyXoX_

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:37 pm
"please kitty i was only doing it for you....please calm down....please" pyro said looking deep into kitty's eyes to snap her out of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:41 pm
*releases your shirt* you cant understand... ...  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:46 pm
pyro smiles "I cant understand....you see this bloodline" pyro said opening the first stage of the konton to show kitty his dark red arm "this bloodline is based off of sad thing that has happened in my life.....and so far two things has happened that i do not wanna touch....so trust me i will understand" pyro said walking a little closer to kitty  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:49 pm
NO! *handseals* Raiton: Raikou Shunshin! (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous) *neko dissapeared in a whisp of lightning, heading to the village*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:51 pm
"something doesnt seem right" pyro said running threw the wall and going outside in search of kitty  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:14 pm
aro`s clone walk`s near the tree house and saw pyro"yo pyro you seem tense,wat`s up cuz."  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:17 pm
(im at the training grounds)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games