Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:48 pm
"What a crisis", said Kimimaru through gritted teeth. He hurried out of the door twords the gates. This was definatley one battle he wish wouldn't have had to fight at the moment. He too like everyone else though, wanted to protect his village with his life.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:51 pm
Shin Defender of Light
"What a crisis", said Kimimaru through gritted teeth. He hurried out of the door twords the gates. This was definatley one battle he wish wouldn't have had to fight at the moment. He too like everyone else though, wanted to protect his village with his life.
(( Sweet we got Me, Phi, Detachi, Bambi, Akira and Kimimaru all protecting the gates! ))  

Dark-Ninja70

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:59 pm
((AND HERO GOD I could blow ones head off with five clones and the combo I made))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:02 pm
((DUDE WOULD THE ASSASSINS COME AND KILL YOU ALL?"))

Teddy came back threw the window and sat in the hokages chair and span around for no reason. "What a boring day" he thought.  

teddy_byakuga

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:21 pm
A rather large toad jumped threw the window and landed infront of Reiko's desk, on top of it was Kazuma or so it seemed, he was smiling "Hokage-Sama I am training in Kirigakure please don't worry about me I will be back soon, by the way I am a clone" he said and smiled brightly at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:18 pm
Chuin sprinted out  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:02 am
reiko nodded at the clone. "good, did you happen to see Syn, he went after you. If you do see him, tell him that the akatsuki have come, and he needs to get back as soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:17 am
Kazuma looked at Reiko "I almost have the
rasengan learned, and could you please come closer i have to tell you some thing and it is a secret" he said his smile fading and his facing turning stern.

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:33 am
Reiko looked at him. "there is no one here, just say it." She felt around in her pouch for her whip, and grasped the handle. something wasn't right.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:37 am
(sorry Kazuma but you wont be talking to her)

A man in a akatsuki robe showed up and had a face that no one had every seen before expect when the large tsunami tried hitting the leaf "Reiko! I am here to finish you once and for all" The man grabbed his katana and held it in one hand ready to do one handed hand signs  

i3 tails Yagura

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:37 am
Kazuma sighed and rolled his eyes, he then dissapeared appearing next to her he whispered in her ear "I have the Gobi demon" then he dissapeared and reappeared on the toad again.Kazuma looked at the Akatsuki "Hokage-Sama it is still my job to protect you i am coming RIGHT now" he said angry.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:40 am
((how did you get inside the barrior????))

Reiko pulled out her whip, and it snapped infront of her. "Kazuma, get out of here." she said to him. she looked at the Akatsuki member, "why don't we take t his outside, i don't want my office to get trashed." She flung open the window and jumped out over rooftops to the training grounds.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:42 am
The real Kazuma appeared on the Toad staring daggers at the akatsuki and then the toad jumped after Reiko.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:46 am
((Wait is there a barrier around the hokage's office? cause if not then I had one of my clones in the leaf before hand so he just transformed and now is attacking you but if there is a barrier around the office ignore my posts sorry Dx))

The man followed  

i3 tails Yagura

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:41 am
Syn followed as he started to think of ways to make things for his advantage. "Reiko! We needs to go inside somewhere. Trust me."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games