Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Dark-Ninja70
*Hanzo jumped avoiding the attacks and grinned*

"It's already over..."

*The two ninja's continued to fight in their genjutsu while in reality Hanzo had his palm out on the cloud shinobi and his bushin on the other shinobi.*

(( Alright pages ago I made 4 other Hanzo's these were actually Illusion clones except for one normal clone and once they acknowledge Hanzo' s illusion clone they were instantly caught in a genjutsu which felt real but really was all in their imagination.( There are still 2 other illusion clones ) Hanzo hid his chakra by using chakra futa and once they were caught in his genjutsu he thrusted his palms forward to freeze them then used the rifts he made earlier using xantos' old blade Blackhole he was able to teleport there. Since they were distracted by the genjutsu they wouldn't notice Hanzo's plan until they were brought out of the genjutsu when Hanzo hot wired their brains.

((+ [Raiton] Sai Sen no Jutsu (Rewire Technique):
Description: Making physical contact with an enemy shinobi the Cloud-Nin shoves Static Strings into his opponent and himself, by hotwiring the electrical impulses of the target's brain he disables the target and assumes control of the opponent's body. While in this state the shinobi can only control the target body and has little control over his own body which will remain standing in place. Major problems with this technique is that by severing the strings you break the connection between the target and the Cloud-nin, also the maximum range the controlled body can move from the original body is 50 feet, otherwise the strings will break.

Name of Jutsu: Chakra Futa
Description: After doing a few handsigns the user is able to surpress their chakra making them seem unnoticeable if someone is trying to locate him threw chakra.

Genkaku Bushin ( Illusion Clone ):
Description:After flashing a number of hand signs the user will create a clone. This clone will seem like a regular clone and fight but what the enemy doesn't know that from the momment they acknowledged the clone they were actually put in a genjutsu that can only be un-done if they do kai-release. Though while in the genjutsu the original user can further the genjutsu by creating other genjutsu for the enemy to go threw.

Oto Nami ( Sound Wave ):
Description: After thrusting their hands in the air facing their oppenent they will shoot a invisible wave of chakra moving at the speed of sound. Once it has hit the opponent they will be frozen in place. ))

((DAMN HANZO! That was nice!))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:44 pm

((it would have been If he ever used a genjutsu, which he did not, oh and that would have been before I got there, so it doesn't work on me.))

War_Mule2

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Hero looked as the water was about to hit him but his hero's water clone that had fought before now it was destroy but hero barely got away "I ORDER YOU TO STOP" Hero made two clones all three of them made different hand signs "Mizu Rasegen" In the first clones hand appeared a rasegen "Chidori" In heros hand appeared a chidori "BODY CONTROL" the other clone tried to control the ninja's body's water well hero and his clone attack it with chidori and rasegan

((I dont know how you spell it but that is what you get when you attack hero's home away from home

Name: Kinjutsu: Body Control
Type: Kinjutsu
Desctription: Because of the ability to control and mainpulate water, and because the human body is mostly made of water, this technique can be used. This jutsu allows the user to control the water within a living being's body, thus controling their actions. Becuause the water in a body is not connected to the willpower or strength of a person, this power is dominate and can be broken; however difficult, making this a very deadly justu

Name: Kinjutsu: Body Control
Type: Kinjutsu
Desctription: Because of the ability to control and mainpulate water, and because the human body is mostly made of water, this technique can be used. This jutsu allows the user to control the water within a living being's body, thus controling their actions. Becuause the water in a body is not connected to the willpower or strength of a person, this power is dominate and can be broken; however difficult, making this a very deadly justu

Couldn't find the mizu rasengan one sorry))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:47 pm

((Now, get out of this one...))

Nebulosis

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Detachi couldn't hold it any longer. He pushed the water back away from his fellow shinobi and then released it. He then jumped up towards the gate walls as the water came back.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:52 pm

((Can, Mule2 just sent me a pm, saying there was Godmodding going on and I have read enough. Jell, first off you can't react at lighting speeds like that, Not even Ban can do that...normally. Neska created a Jutsu so that he can dodge at a very high speed, but it would hurt him over time. You were unparpaired for Mule2's attack, but you still blocked it? how...and did you drop your Katana to do that jutsu??

and Dark, Mule2 is right she got here after you and that was her first time seeing you post so she is not in effect of your genjutsu...if it is even there.))

Death_God_Sakura

War_Mule

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:52 pm

((Wow man if you did you really God Mod...I am surprise you are a crew. Oh well, I just have to say one for genjutsu to happen during battles. and yea I went back about five pages and didn't see any of your posts talking making a Illusion Clone..so um God Mod))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Detachi
Detachi kept his kunai raised. "Don't think I won't kill you both!" he threatend.
(( We are being attacked. ))

(Umm that's kinda why I'm here. *Facepalms* Haven't you heard of reinforcements?)

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:54 pm

The clone is observing to the fight knowing that he would be poofed away even trying to help.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:55 pm

((sorry about that Mito I will edit my posts))

i3 tails Yagura

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:56 pm

((Then why aren't you helping? Firu.))
Detachi watched as the water dried up slowly. It was still there and if anyone was caught in it, they would surely die within seconds.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:58 pm

((and To mito I used one handed signs since hyoutons can do that))

i3 tails Yagura

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:59 pm

ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
*Hanzo jumped avoiding the attacks and grinned*

"It's already over..."

*The two ninja's continued to fight in their genjutsu while in reality Hanzo had his palm out on the cloud shinobi and his bushin on the other shinobi.*

(( Alright pages ago I made 4 other Hanzo's these were actually Illusion clones except for one normal clone and once they acknowledge Hanzo' s illusion clone they were instantly caught in a genjutsu which felt real but really was all in their imagination.( There are still 2 other illusion clones ) Hanzo hid his chakra by using chakra futa and once they were caught in his genjutsu he thrusted his palms forward to freeze them then used the rifts he made earlier using xantos' old blade Blackhole he was able to teleport there. Since they were distracted by the genjutsu they wouldn't notice Hanzo's plan until they were brought out of the genjutsu when Hanzo hot wired their brains.

((+ [Raiton] Sai Sen no Jutsu (Rewire Technique):
Description: Making physical contact with an enemy shinobi the Cloud-Nin shoves Static Strings into his opponent and himself, by hotwiring the electrical impulses of the target's brain he disables the target and assumes control of the opponent's body. While in this state the shinobi can only control the target body and has little control over his own body which will remain standing in place. Major problems with this technique is that by severing the strings you break the connection between the target and the Cloud-nin, also the maximum range the controlled body can move from the original body is 50 feet, otherwise the strings will break.

Name of Jutsu: Chakra Futa
Description: After doing a few handsigns the user is able to surpress their chakra making them seem unnoticeable if someone is trying to locate him threw chakra.

Genkaku Bushin ( Illusion Clone ):
Description:After flashing a number of hand signs the user will create a clone. This clone will seem like a regular clone and fight but what the enemy doesn't know that from the momment they acknowledged the clone they were actually put in a genjutsu that can only be un-done if they do kai-release. Though while in the genjutsu the original user can further the genjutsu by creating other genjutsu for the enemy to go threw.

Oto Nami ( Sound Wave ):
Description: After thrusting their hands in the air facing their oppenent they will shoot a invisible wave of chakra moving at the speed of sound. Once it has hit the opponent they will be frozen in place. ))

((DAMN HANZO! That was nice!))
(( You guys were caught in a genjutsu and I just let you think you were doing those jutsu when really you were just standing there ))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:00 pm

War_Mule
((Wow man if you did you really God Mod...I am surprise you are a crew. Oh well, I just have to say one for genjutsu to happen during battles. and yea I went back about five pages and didn't see any of your posts talking making a Illusion Clone..so um God Mod))
(( No you moron I asked Hector_Rouge threw pm you can ask him yourself, I hate when people assume things he accepted all those jutsu requests and he's a VC ))

Dark-Ninja70

War_Mule2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:02 pm

((Dark you never made a genjutsu to me. That is your second post since I was here.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games