Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:42 pm
Neo stood up and looked at the Dalek casing he had been working on. He had put the A.I of the the computer from wherever he had been with the Greti's and placed it inside the armour. He smiled at it then turned and walked towards voices that he recognised as Lutia's then some other voices he didn't know.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:45 pm
Vi stayed close to Kren as He and Miss Lutia talked. She noticed another man walk into the area. Her grey eyes fell upon his wings in admiration.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:52 pm
lutia nodded "alright but we will need to insure the weapon has been sufficently disposed of"
she looks behind her seeing the others coming around
"and you will have somebody to watch over things later today"

it came online assessing its surounding "where am i presently?.....recalling last known events.....had copied A.I onto disc"
the darlek form then began to move out of the room in search of something to provide answers  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:56 pm
Kren bowed slightly. "Thank you miss lutia. Please feel free to check up on us personally."  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:00 pm
lutia nods curtly "i will make a point to do so."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:00 pm
Do we have what we need now Kren love? Vi spoke to him through telepathy.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:01 pm
Kren nodded softly. "We'll be leaving now." He took Vi's hand softly and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:01 pm
lutia smiled viciously "yes you two do have what you need"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:10 pm
"Wait what?" Vi was utterly confused. But before she could ask Lutia anything Kren took her by the hand and they dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:43 am
He scanned the room, and returned to find the gretties, they were still well kept, it didn't seem they needed to eat, although they ate so often when given the chance. Obviously something to note. He noted down the discovery on his mindband recorder and put it into a holocenter to record into the main storage matrix he had developed. "hmmm, I need a better weapon, a better and faster way to deal with the enemy" he thought outloud looking through his tools and thinking up a design.  

justice_prime

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:28 pm
Neo headed back to where he had left the dalek armour and the A.I he had placed inside. He smiled and looked at it.
"Are you alright in there?" he smiled. "Its the casing of a Dalek but there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. At least until i get round to making something...different."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:58 pm
lutia watched them off and made certain the door was secured before going off in search of her two developers
she managed to find justice
"i need you to meet me in the lounge for a debriefing on a special event that could turn out very rewarding"

his sensory could make out neo "it is.....informative.....this is the first time i have ever functioned within a.....material form"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:00 pm
He watched the trwo leave quietly, and noticed Lutia's strange comment. He had noticed the girl staring at his wings, but he had gotten used to people looking at his wings in wonder.

"I assume, Miss Lutia, we have gained another advantage, in a manner of speaking?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:11 pm
she turned and smiled at razriels question "i believe so...it has potential but also several risks...i will need to discover some means of maintaining awareness of there actvities"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:52 pm
lutia smiled to herself and wandered into the armory in search of an old device...  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games