Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:55 pm
*She giggles a little, and grabs Tennyo's chest.* "I guess not...But if mine are pillows...then these must be beds." *She laughed, and put her arms around Tennyo, starting to doze of to sleep.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:14 pm
Anakoni
*She giggles a little, and grabs Tennyo's chest.* "I guess not...But if mine are pillows...then these must be beds." *She laughed, and put her arms around Tennyo, starting to doze of to sleep.*

Blushing a little bit at the sudden contact, she relaxes into the other girl's arms to try to drift to sleep. "Tommorow let's go to that Plushie Palace. It's supposed to be a great place to hang out at."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:20 pm
*She smiles, and nods a little.* "Yeah...We'll start some trouble." *With that, she fell asleep, and began snoring quietly.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:17 pm
Jacquelyn, who's been to her room already and did the necessesities, is just standing right outside her door, pondering of where to go to next in the ISA. Her attire is now your typical butler uniform, Black Vest, with a White Long sleeved shirt under it. Another slight change to note is that her hair has gotten slight shorter all around.

" Ah. Feels good to be in my old clothes again."

With that being said, she walks off to the control room of the fortress, and starts to make tweaks here and there in the base's systems. All for the better of course, switching out old Configs for easier to access new ones and overall making things easier to manage.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:22 pm
*After Miso sent Lutia off, he headed back to the control room.*

Man, negotions are tou...HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

*He tackles Jacquelyn and gets her in a head lock.*

Trying to sabotage the ship, huh? You crazy b***h!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:24 pm
Jacquelyn tumbled with Miso, then gets tackled in the aforementioned headlock.

" Get the Hell offa Me! I'M TRYING TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!"

She struggles with Miso, throwing him off of her in the process  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:27 pm
*Miso stood up, and patted himself off.*

Oh...well, you should have said that in the first place. I thought you were trying to kill us all.

*He helped Jacquelyn up, and then walked over to his desk, sitting down.*

Where the hell is my stupid sister and that samurai chick? And furthermore, why are Violet and Shota at the bar when they should be working?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:47 pm
Jacquelyn patted herself off too, and sat in one of the chairs opposing Miso's Desk.

" I'm not sure anymore. Last I saw of them they were playing 'Hide and Seek'. I decided to leave to get myself more comfortable when I was getting bored watching them."

She grabs the corners of her Butler vest and preps it up.

" As for Violet and the Wolf..." She shrugs, " Well, it's hard to keep track of somebody when they decide it's a good idea to throw a hundred magnets at you for sitting in their chair..."

She smirks.  

MasterHan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:41 pm
Waking up the next morning, she stretches out with a small yawn, before noticing Lilith underneath her. She carefully brushes the hair out of the other girl's eyes, before giving her a small kiss on the cheek. "Good morning sleeping beauty" whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:28 pm
*She slowly opened one eye, blushing slightly.* "Mmm...what?" *She sat up and yawned, rubbing her eyes and stretching a little.* "Bleh...I fell asleep in my dress..." *She flopped over onto Tennyo's lap, and made waking-up noises.*

*Miso smirked slightly, and spun around in his chair for no other reason then to spin.*

I see...Well, there's a toothbrush and some soap on the counter, and these floors are getting dull...  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:30 pm
Patting Lilith on the head she smiles at the still sleepy girl. "So what plans do you have today? I'd like to hear what your idea is for us spending today is like...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:35 pm
*She rolls over onto her back and looks at Tennyo.* "Well...I don't care what we do, as long we do it together." *She smiles shyly, and puts her arms around Tennyo, hugging her tightly and burying her face in her bossom.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Anakoni
*She rolls over onto her back and looks at Tennyo.* "Well...I don't care what we do, as long we do it together." *She smiles shyly, and puts her arms around Tennyo, hugging her tightly and burying her face in her bossom.*

Blushing a little at the attention she smirks down at Lilith. "My, first you were so shy to kiss me, and now you have your face burried in my privates. You shy girls certainly do work rather fast, don't you? In any case I want to see Miso about a power upgrade, and if not....well...I'm sure a nice game of hide and seek will help him see the way." twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:43 pm
*She looks up at Tennyo with an obscenely cute pouty face.* "Can't that wait until later? I mean...it's only morning..." *Lilith released Tennyo and turned around, tracing circles on the bed.* "Unless...unless you'd rather spend the day on some operating table."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:58 pm
Anakoni
*She looks up at Tennyo with an obscenely cute pouty face.* "Can't that wait until later? I mean...it's only morning..." *Lilith released Tennyo and turned around, tracing circles on the bed.* "Unless...unless you'd rather spend the day on some operating table."

Giving Lilith a small glare she replies, "First you tell me it doesn't matter....and that anything I say is good. NOW you suddenly threaten me when I talk about something you don't want to do. You should really make up your mind before asking such insane questions. Either you're willing to do ANYTHING...or you're not. It's as simple as that Lilith, you can't just go back on your word like that, it's not very nice."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff