Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:59 pm
You mean starting with when it comes out and for 3 months ongoing? Yeah, that's when we'll be needing new mods, probably. Although with all the RE5 talk that'll be happening around that time, I might take some time off from this guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:47 pm
Quote:
Request from xxjuanramirezxx Accept Decline Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:56 pm

im a true fan i own all the resident evil games and jill valentine will kick yo a** if u dont let me in

yo dawg, you in my yard now. btchpls. go home.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:14 pm
Claiming that they are a true fan and own all the RE games is one thing. But what he just tried to do is something that just can't even pass as a threat. Or even anything below that. It's just...Not right... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:16 pm
NotteRequiem
RE4 was just meant to shower noobs in noob-water. Eww.

Anyway, We're going to be getting a huge haul of noobs about 3 months after RE5 comes out... we best be prepared to shut the noobisms down.

Can you somehow set requests to be automatically rejected or is it all manual? confused

May I suggest changing the front page of this guild for when the floods come?

It would be all black with only a large Umbrella logo on it and the following text:

"Due to a recent outbreak that is beyond our control, the Umbrella Corporation® cannot accept new member requests at this time...

Now go play some goddamn classic RE."  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:24 pm
Nope, we trudge through these requests all manually. For one thing, there are still people out there who enjoy classic RE and aren't in our guild yet. For another... we have to copy/paste the requests for your laughing pleasure. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:25 pm
That would be a good idea but what of the true RE fans that want to come here for the reasons we came here?  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:31 pm
In Umbrella We Trust
That would be a good idea but what of the true RE fans that want to come here for the reasons we came here?

Well, maybe something less shutting out than that. But I actually think it's not a bad idea... Something like, "Biohazardous Area. *Senior personnel only."
Then underneath, make it say: * Senior personnel includes everyone who was with the series since RE1/2/3.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:41 pm
Canas Renvall
Nope, we trudge through these requests all manually. For one thing, there are still people out there who enjoy classic RE and aren't in our guild yet. For another... we have to copy/paste the requests for your laughing pleasure. xd

Wow. eek How many requests do you get per week then?

Have you ever had any really bizarre new member requests (besides the one mentioned earlier, which made me lol heartily)?

When it comes to the good fans not here yet, you're right. Maybe add questions and requirements to the new member request? Like making them say which games they've played/beaten/own(ed), their favorite game in the series (and why), likes/dislikes about the series as a whole, how long they've been a fan, etc.

The more questions there are, the more likely the good fans will be patient and fill it out.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:58 pm
Yeah, but then we won't get a bunch of hilarious requests to go in this thread.

We actually don't get that many requests. I usually see 1 or 2 per week, that I accept/reject. Obviously it's a LOT more around release dates.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:58 am
I think the most I've ever seen in the box was about 4, and it was around the time that UC came out.

Lol, I love that it's all manual! I looooooove seeing the noobish requests, and hitting that Deny button is fantastic (after I post it in the thread, that is wink ).  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:35 am
Yeah, release dates are a fun time. Everyone gets a piece of the decline pie. And mmm, what a scrumptious delight it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:36 pm
Quote:
Request from PowerGurl500 Accept Decline Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:45 am

I would like to join this guild because i have either played or watched all of the games. including the umbrella chronicles.

Elliot Salem

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:44 pm
"Uh, I can't decide... Hm, maybe I played all the games, or maybe I watched the movies... I can't decide! D:"

xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:48 pm
Quote:
k to Moderator Panel Home

Request from sharkboy97 Accept Decline Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:20 pm

i am fan to resident evil can i join u

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:34 pm
Even the Candarian Demons in Evil Dead wouldn't say, "Join Us" to that guy.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games