Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:57 pm
(T__T Aww! I always click! *givez you a cookie*)

Anden blinked as he heard the alpha voice for the first time with his mind intact. At the control bit, his brow furrowed slightly. "Control me? Order me? What are you talking about?" he growled with a frown. He felt the hand on his shoulder and glanced to Theresa before looking back at James, wanting an answer.

Lysane tried not to listen, but he heard her tears easily with his wolfkin hearing..damn all..he continued on upstairs, willing himself not to hear..was it right to have taken her? What if she was innocent?  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:06 am
((COOKIE!! ~^-^~))

James sighed. "I think . . . it'll be better if I just showed you . . ." he said and then looked at Anden, slipping into the alpha voice. "Get off the bed." he ordered, a simple enough command, one that wouldn't be too big of a deal. He just hoped that Anden would forgive him for doing something like this.

Rayani was still crying but she knew that it wasn't good to be on the ground in a dungeon, so she moved to the bed and curled up there. "Jesayel . . . I'm scared . . ." she murmured softly, wishing that she was back home and could, like a little girl, curl up in her brother's bed and have him hold her and tell her that everything was alright . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:12 am
Anden blinked and heard that voice again..and then he found himself getting off the bed at the other's command. The yellow faded a bit from his eyes as they widened. "Wh-What did you do? Why'd I listen?" he asked, more than a little unnerved.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:15 am
James sighed. "I just gave you a command . . . and you listened because I'm your alpha . . . and the command I gave you was an alpha's command. I told you that I don't want to control you, but I can . . . and I will if it'll keep you safe . . ." he said with a sigh. "But I don't like it . . ."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:20 am
Anden stared as James spoke, unable to believe what he was hearing. "Isn't there a way to be part of your pack..without you being able to do that?" Only those who James had personally bitten could be made to obey, otherwise, it was just loyalty and sort of a natural desire to obey the alpha that would keep the others in line.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:27 am
James sighed and nodded. "But . . . it's impossible for you . . . since I was the one who changed you . . . for other wolves it would be different since it would be loyalty and the instinct to obey the alpha but . . ." he sighed. "I'm the one who bit you so . . . I can force you to do things . . . But I don't want to . . ." he said softly and looked up at Anden and then changed back to his human form. "You can sit back on the bed if you want . . ." he said, patting the spot next to him as an invitation.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:34 am
Anden listened and watched the other shift back. Hurt was running through him..James hadn't explained that, not once in all the time they'd known each other..but James knew..someday, he'd bite Anden and take control..was that what he'd wanted? Why he'd bitten Anden? To get back at him for being mean, before he'd known why Anden had really been being a jerk?

Anden took a step back at the offer to sit beside him on the bed. James' words were poorly chosen given the thoughts in Anden's head. "Oh I can, can I? Thanks for your permission, alpha." he growled as the yellow flared back into his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:50 am
James was crushed and he wolfed out, something that he had done often when he was little and felt hurt or sad. Of course, he had known better than to do it in public, but when he came to the meetings or after a bad day when he go home, he'd often change. His ears were flat against his head. "I . . . I can see I'm not wanted here so . . . yeah . . . I'll just go now . . ." he murmured sadly and headed out of the room, barely pausing when he got to the door, using a trick that he had learned to turn the handle, a mix of teeth and claws, and grasping it in just the right spot. He then left the room, his tail curled inwards between his legs, a sign of his immence sadness. Anden hated him now . . . he was sure of it.

Theresa frowned and then stood up and slapped Anden, glaring at him. "Didn't you hear a WORD he just said?! He doesn't want to control you Anden! You're a brother to him and I'm appalled at your lack of faith! Maybe he should have chosen a better friend than you to call his brother!" she snapped at him before heading into the restroom and slamming the door behind her. She didn't want to go outside without someone to help her in case some anti-witch werewolves were to find her, but she certainly DIDN'T want to be in the same room as Anden either!  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:01 am
Anden watched James wolf out and saw the other's ears flatten, realizing his error..and then he was slapped, causing his eyes to widen as a hand went to his cheek. Her words cut him deeply and he cringed. A better friend to call his brother? The green returned to Anden's eyes fully as he darted out of the door, but wasn't sure which way James had gone. "James? James!" he called out, hoping the other would hear as he headed down the hall, feeling drawn in that direction.

A heavy set man and a lanky man beside him stood with a gnarled looking wolf, slavering a bit as they walked by..as soon as James was within reach, they shoved him sideways into a wall, the heavy man sitting on him and effectively immobilizing him.

The lanky man smirked. "Gonna cut us up a pretty wolf tonight...get a decent price for your hide.."

The slavering wolf opened wide and surged forward to bite and crush James' neck..but a fist came suddenly, connecting with the wolf's head hard enough for them to hear a crack.

Anden glared, still-green eyed though flecked with yellow. "Let. Him. Go." he growled to the heavy set man, before his eyes widened as an arm went tightly around his neck, preventing him from breathing. He pulled at the arm, trying to remove it, only to find himself using air faster. Panic filled him..was he going to die? What would happen to James? And his sister? And Theresa?

Anden's eyes suddenly went completely black, lacking in any color, even white. He grinned wolfishly, baring his fangs before jamming his elbow into the lanky man's stomach, causing the man to release him as Anden twisted his head in such a way as to break his neck, killing him instantly. Anden growled, turning his gaze to the heavy set man who was trembling slightly at the sight of those black eyes..he'd seen eyes like those before. "Let. Him. Go." The black-eyed Anden repeated in a low growl.

The heavy sat man rose, grabbing the bodies and heading off quickly.

Anden smirked, licking his fangs and stretching his arms above his head before looking to James. "Not your best work, kid." growled Anden, or what seemed to be Anden..and then his eyes suddenly closed as he slumped forward, unconscious.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:12 am
James yelped as he was shoved into a wall and was then sat on. He struggled a bit, but found himself immobilized. His eyes widened as the wolf surged forward and he shut his eyes qucikly, tensing and waiting for the pain . . . and then he heard a crack . . . his eye winced open, before both his eyes opened and widened seeing Anden there. Anden . . . had come after him? And then seeing him start to be strangled, he struggled under the heavy man, trying to get up and help, but that was soon proven unnecessary as Anden got out of it himself and . . . his eyes . . . Once the heavy man had gotten off of him, he stood up and stared at Anden before quickly changing back and catching the brother of his heart before he hit the ground and smiled. "I know . . ." he murmured. Anden had saved his life . . . He slung Anden's arm over his shoulder, and started to half-carry, half-drag his friend back to the room.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:32 am
Anden remained like that a few moments before he jerked in James' grasp and pulled away quickly, falling backwards onto his bum. "Ow!" he exclaimed, frowning as he lifted and gingerly rubbed his bum before looking up at James. "James.." he lifted, nearly tackling the other as he held him tightly, hugging him close. "Don't run off like that, buddy. I can't keep an eye on you if you leave me..and Theresa slapped me.." he added in a sniffly tone, trying to lighten James up.

"I'm sorry about..back in the bedroom..I was just angry..but not at you..you're my little brother, Jammy, of course you're wanted..you're always wanted, you're my family, I love you, little bro." he said softly.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:36 am
James smiled and hugged Anden back. "I know Anden . . . and thanks . . . you saved my life back there . . ." he said softly  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:59 am
(>_< *keeps dozing off* I'm heading to bed, goodnight Mousey Im Chan! <3)

Anden blinked, pulling back a little to look at the other. His memory of a few moments ago was a little fuzzy...but he recalled saving the other more or less.."Of course I did, what are brother's for, were-bunny?" he asked rhetorically, smiling playfully at the other as he ruffled James' hair warmly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:03 am
((Nighty. ^-^))

James smiled and then chuckled. "I think I recall you saying something about Theresa slapping you?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:31 am
Anden grimaced and then his expression saddened a bit at the thought. "She felt you could have found a better friend than me to call brother..she thought I had a lack of faith in you..so she slapped me..but it wasn't like that..I was just angry..you know I hate being told what to do." he sighed.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games