Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:07 pm
Liava bit her lip and then sighed nodding "alright, but the moment he does anything wrong shout and someone will come I promise Selina." The girl felt like she had let Selina down in not protecting her. Murmuring to the maid behind her to go and fetch Laung from where ever he had 'sulked' off to, Liava sat down besides Selina on the bed. "He didn't try and do anything did he?" she whispered  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:44 am
Selina blinked and shook her head. "No . . . he didn't try anything . . ." she said, wondering why Liava would think something like that about Laung. He was a good person . . . a bit rough around the edges maybe, but he really was a nice guy on the inside . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:01 pm
Liava sighed and nodded her head placing a protective arm around Selina as the maid went to find Laung. He was soon found and made his way back slowly to Selina's bedroom, remembering to bow before them. "Is there something you want madams?" he asked quietly to the floor, head bowed. Liava looked at Selina as to ask her to do what she will  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:48 pm
Selina frowned slightly, seeing Laung bow. "You don't have to bow Laung . . ." she said softly. "Could you just . . . stay by me?" she asked, the blush returning a little. She really did enjoy having him close by.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:21 am
Laung nodded and watched as Liava stood up and left the room, whispering in his ear as she did. Only then he stood and closed the door, slinking across to the bed and sitting down besides Selina. He felt very awakard, so he rubbed the back of his head, subconciously of course, looking at the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:16 pm
Selina smiled a little as she placed a hand on Laung's shoulder. "I know you weren't trying to hurt me." she said softly. "And I'm sorry you went through that . . . you didn't deserve any of that . . ." she murmured softly, her smile slipping.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:29 pm
Laung shook his head. "I've been a b*****d all my life, I deserve what I get thrown at me, always have and always will" he said. "You however don't. You deserve all this luxury and Liava has a right to be angry and violent towards me. It wasn't like I wasn't harsh towards her when ..." he trailed off thinking of his mother and father, "when they were in charge" he dropped to a whisper  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:54 pm
Selina frowned slightly. "But you're trying to change now right?" she asked softly. "You haven't been acting like that lately . . ." she murmured, trying to make eye contact with him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:19 am
Laung looked at Selina with a whisper of a smile, "I am trying the best I can, but its so hard to change a lifetime of what I have done. I don't blame people if they don't want to forgive me and hate me as long as they can." The smile grew further. "They love you however, they can't stop talking about you, I hear it through the halls. Liava and Selina."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:13 pm
Selina blushed at the second part of what Laung said. "I . . . I don't deserve that . . ." she murmured softly, feeling embarrassed. She then shook it off and then hugged Laung as best she could. "You're trying . . . and that's what really matters." she whispered to him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:25 am
Laung shook his head. "Why don't you deserve people talking about you? Selina you've been a slave for so long. You deserve a lot more. Also, I found out that Liava is shutting down all the slave markets and shops" he said wrapping his arms about her. "Your warm" he whispered  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:40 am
Selina's eyes widened as she heard about what Liava was doing and she tightened her grip around Laung slightly. "That's wonderful . . . no one should be a slave . . ." she murmured softly. "I'm so glad . . ." she said, tears welling up in her eyes from the sheer joy of the matter. It was such a sense of release. No more would she fear being caged or beaten. Slave trade was being shut down and it filled her with happiness.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:35 am
Laung gave a long sigh. "She is freeing everyone apart from those the people believe deserve it ..." He froze there for only a second to collect his thoughts and to push one to the back of his mind. "Its all thanks to you, she has told the people that if it hadn't been for you, then she might have never done it. She said that you gave her the inspiration to also upsurge the throne from the pervious king and queen." Laung said speaking quickly  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:22 pm
Selina pulled back with a frown. "No one deserves to be a slave." she said before her eyes widened at his next words and she shook her head fervently. "She's giving me far too much credit. I have no idea what I could have possibly said to her that would make her usurp the throne." she said, feeling a little odd that Liava would credit her for inspiration.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:48 am
Laung shook his head and gently grabbed Selina's arms. "Its not what you said but who you were. If the late king and queen had been allowed to continue then there would still be more slaves. If you hadn't come Liava wouldn't have known about slaves, you became her friend Selina. By being her friend she had enough courage to over throw the king and queen, it was what people wanted. Just by being there you gave her inspiration. Think about it." He said gently tapping her forehead, not making a comment about the still kept slaves.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff