Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:31 pm
(Good good, everything is going well~ Should anybody else have inerest in the Rp. Please don't be nervous or shy, just 'jump' in!)
"I see..." She observed the human's strange behaivour with her eyes still, tracing her eyes onto the transparent screen streaming with information to the faces of the other 'room mates' in the chamber. Cautious and curious of where and what she was, but still held her ready stance while facing them.
"Where am I?...what is this 'hearing'?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:48 pm
"well because you acted nicley, you're in the prison sector of an underground facility called the Trine. All digimon who breach through the international barrier are sent here to be examined for irregularities and sent back to the other world after your hearing." she quickly tapped at her little screen/clipboard and took off a small handheld rod, she lightly wafted it around the golden kitsune and returned it into it's side to scan her.  

Tamamo no Yuki

Wealthy Businesswoman

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Informeter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:34 pm
( The theme for the base )
"A hearing is a breif trial where you will be questioned to find you guilty or not guilty of destruction, of course we have the technology that peel the layers of lies."he said as he looked at the other creature of the chamber, scanning a garurumon for the nurse until they finally finished.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:43 pm
Rocky sighed yet again and turned to the nicer of the two guards, asking; "And are these 'bugs' heatproof?" He clearly had something brewing in the depths oh his mind.  

LimberNimbleShadow

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 pm
"I haven't done 'anything' wrong..." She growled, staring at the two with her fierce eyes when she had sprung up onto her two feet. "Who are the Trine?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:57 pm
"Don't try any weird things, you'd really don't want to screw with your system with that..." the large thorean guard led them through the ruckus quickly as people skipped back and fourth in their work. Alot of talk about New York was heard upon the busy workers as they walked past to a huge entrance, when he had opened it a row of wide Steel gondolas had uncovered. "This is a faster route up, come on."  

Slade Falok

Celegriath

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:13 pm
( Fascinating...)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:53 pm
Rocky grumbled unber his breath in frustration and continued on. "Dammit, I should've never left Yokohama... Coulda stayed with the nice cat in Pennsylvania, but nooooo, I had to be adventurous!" He continued walking and grumbling while he stepped into one of the gondola-looking-things. "Since we're coming with you guys anyways, just who are you and why are you in Hoboken? ((HADOUKEN!!!))  

LimberNimbleShadow

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:51 pm
Waffle ryebread-
( Fascinating...)

(Welcome Waffle~ Have you taken interest in joining the story?)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:06 pm
"The more we go into this place the less I like it." Dimitris sighed and took out his yo-yo idling it between his hands.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 pm
"Being miles underground an ocean isn't so bad."
The steel gondola suddenly made a quick movement before it finally slid up the railway up into the tunnel, exiting the Prison sector.
"And to break it to you, were actually under Locust point, New York"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 pm
"Oh. S***."
That was all Rocky could muster, the news that he was under water being told. He was tremblnig and shaking, breathing shallowly. "T-tell me this; Is there any water in h-h-here?" His demenor changed completely when his polar opposite was mentioned.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:34 pm

"There are often leaks here and there, but we haven't had one in 6 months...should something go wrong down here this tunnel is designed to flood." As they zoomed up in the straight narrow railway they could see three unusually this breaching gates marked by yellow and black."Alright, were here at the Hub. Follow me to the next elevator, it's the last I promise." he chuckled

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:33 am
The Corrupted Renamon
"I haven't done 'anything' wrong..." She growled, staring at the two with her fierce eyes when she had sprung up onto her two feet. "Who are the Trine?"

"We are a self proclaimed global organization, that places a firm order amoung otherworld and our world terrorists. We've taken up the job that the world's old law couldn't handle." He chuckled and tapped onto the solid wall. "And you're sitting in the Prison sector."  

Informeter

Tamamo no Yuki

Wealthy Businesswoman

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:43 am
"Hmm...something isn't right..." She said as she scanned Renamon again with the rod, and repeated the same process over and over until she had given up. "Oh well, your hearing will come shortly. It's a breif form of a court, you have an honest look in your eyes so you'll do well." She smiled  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff