Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:08 am
"alright..." danish whistled and every plushie within the palace filled the room
"alright guys its time to make this place seem even fluffierand warmer than ever before!
prepare the rooms!
prepare the bevrages!
and make this a plushie palace party to remember!"
the plushies began running around in a panic trying to get everything ready in time

((the party will begin when the next issue of the inquirer is released))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:35 pm
danish smiled as the arangments were made "huzzah! now we are ready to party!"
an amazingly large amount of plushies were around working as door men, servers and other such positions as the whole paqlace seemed even fluffier than before with a party in mind  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:47 pm
The plushie wall slid open and Brett flew out of it. "How do those tracks come out in a wall? Hmmm... oh, well. FIRST ONE HEEEEEEERE!!" Brett grabbed a root beer and drank it while waiting for everyone else to arrive.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:53 pm
The succubus, Chastity Pope, lands outside the building greeting the door men, walks inside and up to Danish

Hello, am I to assume that you are the leader of this establishment?  

HasmatX

Uriel Amura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:17 pm
Suzu walked in quietly "Um, hello" she as she always was was shy around all the people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:20 pm
The Lich king was standing alone outside the building, having been bared entrance for fairly obvious reasons. "You do realize one of your own cohorts left me an invitation."

The plushies failed to respond. "You give me little chioce gentlemen." his voice rose with anger. "Faceless hate consumes the blinded soul." he began an incantaion, "CRUSHING FIST OF SPITE!" he made a sharp punching gesture, and a bank of thick fog swoped down from the sky, and condensed into a spiked fist. The fist then charged through the door, nocking the plushie door men to the sides, and sending the door flying more than just of its hinges, hitting the wall oposite.

With that, the hand dissipated back into lowlying fog. The LichKing walked in feeling thuroughly anounced, and gast a sour gaze about the happening.

-shortly latter-
Erk had finaly managed to make his way to the plushie palace, and came in with mild intrest as to why the front door was far inside the building. He passed by the withering corpse, and got an eyefull of sour grapes. He huried inside and whispered to the first person he could find. "Whats the Lich so pissed about?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:19 am
Neo walked up to the building this party was meant to be in. He hadn't really been to a party before so didn't really know what to expect but he knew that parties weren't meant to have a door blown off its hinges. Resisting the temptation to examine the frame and see how it happened he stepped quickly inside the room and retreated to a dark corner to watch quietly. He didn't plan to stay long but he wasn't sure how soon he could manage to escape.
"Oh i hate parties." he continued to complain quietly to himself while taking in the details of the room and everyone in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:35 am
Brett spat out his drink when the door hit the wall. "Holy shiznit!" He slowly edged away from the Lich.  

Brett_FM

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:26 pm
sou sou lead suzuko over to the dark corner neo was hiding and began pulling on neo's leg

meanwhile A.I followed neo and confused by the scenario began moving in circles in the middle of the room

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:36 pm
the plushie wall slid closed after brett entered

danish looked over at chastity smiling "welcome to the plushie party winter bash! how can i danish the bakery ninja, owner of the warmest confiest place in town help you?"

the door man was enthralled in an intresting book and dint notice one of the people trying to get his atention
he iddnt even notice when he was sailing in the air he hust landed upside down and continued reading

the door got up dusting itself off it waddled back into the frame

((thank sillyness i have alot of plushie npcs)) sweatdrop  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Bob Rabbit Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:13 pm
Bob, after falling through a hole in the space time continueum, fell down and landed on a couch. Seeing the posters on the wall he realised it was a party. Resealing his cape into the nether, He sat down and ordered 10 of the strongest drinks in the place and waited for them ot arrive.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:46 pm
I Would like to congradulate you on your buissness, I guess you could say I'm your competition, I own the WTF Hotel in the dead zone of Byako.

Grabs an ordere from a plushie penguin waiter

Lovely place you got here  

HasmatX

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:56 pm
Brett tugged uncomfortably at the suit and tie he had on for some reason. "This thing is itchy. That Lich creeps me out though. If he tries anything funny, I can take this suit off and fight in my under gear. Thank god I had the sense to pack the Soul Drive and my sword." He took out the Soul Drive, which glowed a brilliant green. "I wonder if he's enjoying this..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:38 pm
The Lich King glared harshly at the door as it re attached itself, he was half tempted to nock it out of place again. He felt the boy watching him from the corner. "Spend the time to paint a portrate, it would take less time than just staring." he lifted his hand and canjured a large ball of dark magic. "Strikes of the tortured soul!" he shouted, thrusting the bal towards brett.

It stopped mid air, and he struck the ball with his open palm again several times, throwing a total of 7 smaller magic blasts at Brett.

Erk watched the magic fly towards the Brett, and decided it was best for him not to intrude. He instead made his way over to Sou sou, and bent down to pet the creatures head. "So this is where you went, huh?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:48 pm
danish laughed enjoying the atention "thank you! i cant say ive ever heard of your place before but its certinly intresting!"

a leader prinny blew a whistle and seven prinny waiters jumped in front of the blasts taking the damage and flying away
"no attacking other guests without stating a good reason!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games