Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:38 am

"I never said i want to take them alone!"He said sighing. "A strategy? Do i look like Mamoru?..."He was nervous"I don't want to send thieves down there...they have no chance...ANd i don't want to sacrefice their lifes"

Zack tilted his head"So one of us..or two should go down?Right?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:02 am

"We may not have Mamoru on our side, but, if we work together, I'm sure that we can come up with a good plan," Mina said.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:18 am

Jay looked at Mina and then up to the sky"I have an idea but you won't like it Mina..."He scratched the back of his head"Well Zack and someone who wants to go with him could go to the higher caves.There are the realy big spiders!I think it would give us some time if the spiders attack them.Right?"

"Yeah!...Uh..wait realy big ?WHat do you mean ?Was this spider from before not big?"Zack asked.

"Well Spidy is just a little ...well child?The ones i mean are big...i will stay here with Mina..i have the luck that they always jump and droll at me.."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:40 am

"Uh... Spiders? Ha, ha... Have fun with the spiders, Zack," Mina said, trying not to freak out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's afraid of spiders? More than she is of us? Foolish girl, Arisu thought.

((edit: Mina's faking a laugh))

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:10 am

Jay sighed"Well you are alowed to be afraid i also don't like them....but they like me!!"Jay said"Well Zack i think you will go alone...just go a bit up to the higher caves..make a bit noise and so.."

"Noise....I..see..okey see ya"He smiled at them and walked away .

"I hope we see him realy laer..if not well..then he got eaten or he betrayed us"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:21 am

Mina couldn't help a shiver at the eaten comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This might be the best time to capture Zack, but they are obviously plotting something," Mamoru muttered.
"Spiders. They are going to use huge spiders to attack us and buy them some time," Arisu said.
"Why can't we just attack them now?" Asuka suddenly asked, after being unusually quiet.
"There's a shield around the castle," Arisu told her. "A mage set it up when they got here."

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:27 am

Zack was on his way.He climbed up the mountain and went into a cave.

Jay looked over the land"Soon we should here something...I think Zack will curse alot"He chuckled slightly.He send Zack because he made fun of Mina because of her fear.Soon he would see how scary spiders could be!

Zack looked around .Noise..how shall i make some noise!?"HEY!Spidey!Spidey!Spidey come to Zacky!!"He yelled as loud he could.First...nothing but then.You could hear it.Lots of hudred footsteps,GIANT footsteps!Suddenly eight big eyes were staring at Zack."Oh oh.."He said before he ran out of the cave."JAY! I HATE YOU!!!"He ran down the castle,after him the Giant spiders!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:52 am

((Sorry for the pause. I was eating lunch.))

"Eh..." Before Mina could actually comment, she heard Zack yelling. "I'm...uh...going to wait inside," she said, then retreated back into the castle.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:20 am

"Okey i will tell you if they are gone..sorry.."He said to her.

Zack was running for his life straight to Mamoru ,Arisu and Asuka"Hey guys!"He yelled to them then he ran faster,away from them and the giant spiders behind them."JAY! IF I SURVIVE THIS!I SWEAR I KILL YOU!!!!!"

Jay watched him runnning"Yeah sure Zack!"He yelled back.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:31 am

Mamoru quickly put up a shield around himself, Arisu, and Asuka. "Do you honestly think that this will buy you some time?" Mamoru asked.
"And do you honestly think that you stand a chance against us? You are all fools to try to challenge the king," Arisu told them.
"You don't stand a chance against us and this kingdom," Asuka said.

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Zeek was in the castle on his way to see the king for an assignment. So he walked down the hall and turned towards the throne room.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:42 pm

"Well maybe!"He replied then he turned around and ran torwards the spiders and jupmend on one.He ran over it jumped to the next behind it and continued this until he passed all spiders.He then ran to the castle and enterd it."Phew.."

Jay went to Mina"Zack is back...nothing happend to him"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Mina was too scared to look out the window and see what was happening. All she did was nod in reply to Jay's statement.

"Why Zack chose to fight on that side, I will never understand," Asuka said.

((I just realized that Arisu is one of the youngest in the army and she's also the one that the Eternal Eyes are most afraid of, besides Annexus. XD))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Zeek walked into the throne room and saw the king "Your Majesty is there anything you would like me to do today" he asked looking at the king.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:11 pm

(yes true..but she is very powerfull XD and scary)Zack walked to Mina and Jay ,he first walked to Jay and punched him in the face"Why didn't you tell me that they are so big!!!ANd dangerous!"

Jay rubbed his face"Ouch...I did...well not exact how big they are but i did...Well but it is great that nothing happend to you"
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games